It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0 ***WINNER ANNOUNCED***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That's right. ATSLive is holding a Tinfoil hat competition again. Last year's was such a success that we decided to do it again.

So c'mon folks, let's see how creative you can be!!

First prize?

A guest host spot on ATSLive for a show. You get to sit in the studio with us all and see just how crazy Car Crash Radio can be!

We may have a few other prizes for runners up, we just haven't decided what to give you yet. It could be a copy of Garth's CD of Christmas tunes. Or maybe a signed copy of an Official Nef Rant.

Or maybe even the complete Catalogue of Karren's Stingers!

Here's a look at what you could be up against as far as submissions go. This is Whateva69's entry from last year...

If you want to check out the rest of the submissions, have a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So get the rolls of foil out and lets see what the members of ATS can come up with this year!!!
edit on 28-11-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Here is the link to the winning post to see the whole process that went into making it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the winning entry...

edit on 15-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Here's a look at what you could be up against as far as submissions go. This is Whateva69's entry from last year...

Good Lord, No way I can compete with that kind of standard
The outfit isn't too shabby either

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dave, I just threw up in my mouth a lil thinking of YOU wearing that!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh, I get it... You're in cahoots with the Aluminium foil manufacturers, and are trying to increase your stock price by getting the ATS community to purchase more of your product!

Charlatan!

I KID!!! I KID!!!

But seriously, how are we supposed to compete with this?

The bar... she is-a set too high!

Woe is-a Me!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Hey!! What's the deadline??
Can we make hats for both human ATSers in the home, AND the five pets? And submit them all??
Seriously!!
I gotta go get some foil -- i forgot it last time I shopped...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Deadline hasn't been set yet. And of course you can do up your pets!! We will have probably have a category for best animal if we get enough entries.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
should be interesting to see the entries..

suspect am [snip] if aliens invade... no tinfoil out here and takes a week to make the trip to nearest place with a shop...

edit on Tue Nov 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Uhm... how risque can I get here? I have an idea. It may take some convincing of the significant other but the results would be fun. I'm not talking any worse than a bathing suit.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello all, I’ve nearly completed my tinfoil hat; hopefully I’ll have it finished and uploaded here tomorrow night.
I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else’s. I loved last year’s we had so many laughs.

Anyway bump bump

Love and harmony
Whateva x x x

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Dave id so love for to model my new tinfoil hat, if you think you'd look good in last years, this years may tickle you fancy too

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Oh come on you can make one too, it was way easy, tinfoil, kids toys, xmas decorations + a stackhat.
and that stick holding up the dish was my cake jabby thing to see if the cakes are cooked

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yes, finally, i will have the chance to sit and enjoy the soothing sounds of Semper first hand....

Must get my nose to the tinfoil grindstone!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, right on!

Count me in. First thing in the morning I will go to the supermarket and get me some foil.
Got some good ideas. My dog will make an entry too, just like last year.

This year she's gonna get something special.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm gathering what i need for my hat, be ready folks!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
[align=cetnter][color=F535AA]...I'ts Showtime...[/align]

[color=F535AA]The ultimate Tinfoil protection headdress for the sparkly energetic showgirl.

[color=F535AA]So now you can do your high kicks without the hassle of intrusion, while all the sparkly bits razzle and dazzle the audience

[color=F535AA]ATS its Showtime

edit on 1/12/11 by Whateva69 because: silly heading wont work

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The Making of Showtime by Whateva69

How I got the idea, I went to bed thinking about what I was going to make, thinking ATS live over and over again, coming up with no ideas, but when I woke up I thought ok ATS Live, it’s ShowTime.
And bam there was the idea…Showtime.

Having no idea how to make it, I spent days online doing research.

So I made the frame out of wire that my hubby had in the shed, and since I didn’t have a soldering iron, I just used electrical tape to join it all together, I didn’t have any money to buy materials so I just covered the frame with an old clean chux dusting cloth.

Then out came the tin foil and the sequins and feather bowers I had in the dress up box.
A few minor burns later from the hot glue gun and bam there you have a tinfoil hat for a showgirl.
The star on the front is from our christmas tree top, looks like i need a new one now

any way i loved making this and wanted to share how i went about it, and hopefuly help out anyone on how to make the basic frame or their tinfoil creation.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 1/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Dang, how we're supposed to beat that!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

DING DING DING...I think we just found our winner...again

I don't know how anyone can resist that photo...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Oh come on please make one, you did awesome last year x x x

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

noooo i havnt won, the shows not over till the spanish guy dances remember

Poison please get out the foil and make a hat x x x

And really, i don’t want to win, me on the radio lol i don’t think so. I had a lady ring up yesterday and i answered, she asked if my mummy or daddy were home, so she could speak to them. I told her i was the mummy, she said i sounded like an 11 year old

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join