It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Declares Cold War With China

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Textalways wondered why America hasn't bullied,coerced and "TAKEN" Mexico,Canada,South America,Cuba,etc.....

You already tried Cuba.Remember the 'bay of pigs' invasion? They kicked your ass. So would Mexico Canada and South America.
edit on 30-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

We are all sick of you.

So WHAT are you going to do about it ?

:big hug:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You want us to thank you?
Most of are not as psychotic as the US government. I dont see anyone attacking the US. But you guys will bite of more than you can chew sometime soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Textalways wondered why America hasn't bullied,coerced and "TAKEN" Mexico,Canada,South America,Cuba,etc.....

You already tried Cube.Remember the 'bay of pigs' invasion? They kicked your ass. So would Mexico Canada and South America.

Seriously, The "HATE" America agenda is in full swing on ATS.

Its CUBA,by the way.....dont let the hate, cloud your spelling.........

Back on topic................

The financial ramifications with a Cold War with China,would harm both countries.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
haha
I'm pretty sure they did own us[CUBE ..whhichever country that is] .. I can't solve a rubix cube worth a damn

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

TextIts CUBA,by the way.....dont let the hate, cloud your spelling.......
reply to post by sonnny1

Thats a typo.Getting desperate when you start attacking my spelling. People dont hate America. They hate your government and the fact that alot of its citizens cheer it on.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Yawn.......

I tried to get back on Topic,so as not to offend,I ask you do the same. I dont need to hear,"were all sick of you",and then in turn "No one hates America". Its conflicting,at best............

Peace,have a good night.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Peace,you too.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

that is so, true, and when another superpower arises they will be the new bitch target, ppl will never be satisfied cause they cant seem to get off their asses and fix their own problems in their own countries, all they can do is jump on here and bash other countries for trying and for the most part failing, more so the USA, cause we are a superpower used to be rich, cause the US Citizens cant seem to wake up enough to take back their government. Yes it is the government and US corporations you should be bitching about but no you gata lump all of us in with the same crap and come on here and attack the citizens.

But that dosent matter to all you armchair quarterbacks does it, all you want to do is blame other blame thefor US this and US that. Yah our country is responsiable for alot of atrocities and shady dealings in the past hell even the present, but who among you can say your country isint? If you say it's not your a damm liar. You want us outa your countries, stand up as the ppl that live their and fix it. so you dont have to ask us or another outher country for help, just so you can bitch and moan. Bah you ppl make me sick, your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Sooner or later we citizens will get the reigns on this out of control beast or it will decimate all of us trying, so go ahead bash the US, I dont expect anything i or anyone else can say will make any sort of diffrene on you but whatever, once ppl like you quite bashing and start putting that unused muscle inside your head to better use, their might be hope for this world, frankly im losing hope as noone knows what forgivness, compasion or any of those other positave traits that we all posess are, all you can do, is negativity, it's no wonder this world is the cespool it is now instead of the paradise of old. Unbelievable the amount of bitching and moaning that goes on, and yet their is never a soultion.

Flame away not that it's gona matter all the flaming youve done has been done many times over and its nothing new, the world is # and you wana blame someone, so why not the country everything thinks is so powerful. grow up and fix your own countries insted of using all the energy to bitch about others. a good start is maybe getting your firearms back so they might be alittle more hesitant about steping all over you.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
US military would clean up china military. Its not even close. They could have a 2 billion man army and it wont do squat sitting on the shores of China getting blown up by robots. Now of course China could hurt some allies like SK but that would do little in an outright war as China would be getting hit directly while US mainland would go probably not see more than a bit of terrorist type attacks from China's intelligence services. If US does decide to flex its muscle, China will lose big time. US can deflect or destroy nearly anything China could attempt to fire toward US. On the other hand US could pretty much shut down China military in a few short months.

We don't need to invade China to defeat it militarily. China is not that big a threat. Russia is truely the only threat to America when it comes to military. China could if they got brave hurt America main land a little by a premptive attack but ultimately they would lose.

China will lose a cold war as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If you think the world is falling apart all you have to do is look at history to see that all is normal.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Could you perhaps show us how this is the case?
edit on 30-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Actually the missile defence system that has been made out to be the key to the whole Darwin thing is Australian. It's Australian defence technology and supposed be an answer to any agressive missile act against any country in our region. The U.S has joined the party to show solidarity and the international offencive aspect. Basically Australia has the defence and the support from the U.S with it's large offence to handle a Chinese expansion.. That's what the message is all about.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I take it this represents a more pronounced step toward war hysteria? If nothing else it is probably calculated brinkmanship that lays further groundwork for increased tension with China, reminiscent of that which occurred between the U.S. and Japan prior to WWII. I mean beam me up already: "the U.S. is a Pacific nation." (????)

Here is what Admiral (Retired) Ackbar had to say about that onerous line:

Commentary on an issue that is perhaps less than obvious: The RMB fixed rate (i.e. pegged rate) is a talking point commensurate with the energy one must expend to argue in favor of ignorance. At least from my point of view it is a mischievous tool employed for political expediency; moreover, its juxtaposition into Kissinger-like realist (sidenote: the realists do make valid points that should not be outright neglected) foreign policy is being used as leverage to induce domestic and international approval. I mean if a political body can mitigate domestic frustration by deflecting a portion of its failed domestic policy to a pegged RMB, why not? But that sort of rhetoric is not exclusive to one party, but representative of a bipartisan beatitude that is useful for some, but not all, politicians.

research.stlouisfed.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.uschina.org...
www.nytimes.com...
www.uschina.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kovenov
I take it this represents a more pronounced step toward war hysteria? If nothing else it is probably calculated brinkmanship that lays further groundwork for increased tension with China, reminiscent of that which occurred between the U.S. and Japan prior to WWII. I mean beam me up already: "the U.S. is a Pacific nation." (????)

Here is what Admiral (Retired) Ackbar had to say about that onerous line:

Commentary on an issue that is perhaps less than obvious: The RMB fixed rate (i.e. pegged rate) is a talking point commensurate with the energy one must expend to argue in favor of ignorance. At least from my point of view it is a mischievous tool employed for political expediency; moreover, its juxtaposition into Kissinger-like realist (sidenote: the realists do make valid points that should not be outright neglected) foreign policy is being used as leverage to induce domestic and international approval. I mean if a political body can mitigate domestic frustration by deflecting a portion of its failed domestic policy to a pegged RMB, why not? But that sort of rhetoric is not exclusive to one party, but representative of a bipartisan beatitude that is useful for some, but not all, politicians.

research.stlouisfed.org...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.uschina.org...
www.nytimes.com...
www.uschina.org...

Well the west coast of the U.S is in the pacific. It's in the north pacific.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

your american? no surprise u dont like the US bashing then is it?

if an entire planet is slating the US maybe theres some truth to it...the Us has given the world PLENTY of reasons to blame them. maybe people will be nicer to you guys when you put your guns down and get out of everyones country. you can only start so many wars and get away with it before someone with enough allies stands up and puts you in your place.

The way things are going that day might be sooner rather than later.

The UK isnt much better always following you into fights.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yeah. The U.S. must also be a Bering Sea nation, an Atlantic nation, a Gulf of Mexico nation, a Hanauma Bay nation, etc., etc. Of course in common vernacular no one refers to the U.S. as a Pacific nation, except in cases were a bowl of word soup misplaces context.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I don't know why everyone is so anti-American, if we had China running the show believe me things would be a lot worse. In my experience politicians from other countries are very much aware of who runs the show. America is a military powerhouse, it really does dwarf all other individual countries when it comes to the military capability. Sure some countries may have larger amounts of personel, but what does that matter when faced with superior military hardware? China reminds me a lot of Russia, it uses its size as a threat more so than its actual capabilities. There is no one, neither US, India, Russia or even Israel that could not match or exceed Chinese capability, even Taiwan with the aid of America, could match China. Chinese soldiers are spread all over their country and at each point there are negative attributes, whether civilian hostility or already established foreign pressence, expansion of Chinese forces is actually quite limited and all talk of China invading is simply that, talk, when faced with the logistics of China carrying out any form on invasion in any direction. Their divisions and armies are in a very well equipped position to defend, but not great to attack.

China's ambition to become a superpower by 2050, at the very latest, is based around its naval expansion, but its mainly just taking Russian designs and trying to modernise them. This is better than the rubbish China had which is little, but actually very average when compared to what the US has today. Even its airforce, being upgraded with carbon copies of F-16's, are just Russian rejects loaded with outdated weapon systems with very average fighting capability.

China are well equipped to defend their borders and I doubt anyone could penetrate Chinese defences on their own, but China is by no means at present, a power that is ready to extend its military pressence. All talk of China being a current threat to invade any of the surrounding coutries is more about percieved threat than an actual threat, China would be soundly beaten, even against Vietnam it would be a costly war for China in both outcome and resources. If US and China clashed today, US would win hands down. China, like Russia was during the Cold War years, is all about perception. The actual outcome of any conflict by not just US, but its immediate neighbours, would more than likely bode ill for China if they were the aggressors, which says everything about their threat. Many will say that Russia will come to the rescue, but the little known fact seems to be that Russia has the same level of relations with China as it does with the US only minus business interests. Russia, regardless of what it openly states, would rather take the side of the Devil it knows, rather than risk unleashing a greater evil.

However, China shouldn't be taken lightly, they are a massive army and could well become a global threat before 2050 and could well become the Superpower that they have ambitions to be. However at present, they are about perception and I do believe that China will come crashing down economically long before it has time to totally modernise and update it's military capability to allow it to become the world's most powerful military power.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
How can there a cold war between the States and China when China is their lap dog?
Just remember the role that the Chinese are to play in the NWO.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

(new info) source:

www.humanevents.com...
U.S. Declares Cold War With China
by Robert Maginnis
11/25/2011... posted 19:04

... the "Military-to-military hot-line" that just got started up.

just a FYI... 'Pakalert' filed this story from the originator @ 'humanevents' some 2 hrs later
...just say'in

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join