It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there was a second creature in the Patterson footage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What if there was a second creature in the Patterson footage?
What if I can show you theres a second creature in the footage?
What are the chances of Patterson being able to create 2 suits that look just alike? (Not possible)
Could it be 2 guys in 2 suits? (NO,don't think so)
This video shows that there is a real possibility of a second creature.

The first video on Patty.

I thought I would bring this here as it is an interesting video, I have never thought to look for a second bigfoot in the video, and thought the shapes and movement of this so called 'second bigfoot' do seem to look similar to Patty.

If, and that's a big if, there was a second creature in the video I don't think the possibility of the video being a hoax can be on the table anymore. Not only have people said this suit would be impossible to make at the time but now there would be two of them?

Anyways, can't wait to hear other's opinions on the video.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't know. I'll have to look at this some more, but I think they're reaching pretty far on this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
no making two suits that look alike is completly impossible
i agree agree

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
if bigfoot was real, then he's extinct now. the u.s. government would have seen to that. if anything opens your mind to other possibilities besides the one they want to program you with, then it is a threat that must be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Not what I said...but I'll try and be a bit more clear.

If Patty's suit by hollywoods standards would be impossible to make at that time, would they take the time to make two?

Clear enough?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

They're stretching on this one, reminds me of the websites that zoom all the way in on a rock on mars and call it an alien skull or artifact. We're dealing with a shadow that appears to move, but we're also dealing with very old footage and a camera that shakes an awful lot. No matter how much we watch the footage we'll never know either way based just on that, some more solid evidence would have to be present.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Nice find..
I also never thought to look for another bigfoot in that video..

Its hard to tell but there is something moving there, very possibly another bigfoot..
I still cant flag yet but u definitely get a star for the find.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I understand it is a stretch, but most UFO videos are too.

The fact there seems to either be a moving shadow or another creature is quite intriguing though, and was well spotted.

And, I damn well love the original footage, so anything that can add to it is good in my books.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
isnt there a stabilized version of the Patterson footage out there? Why not stabilize the whole cell and see what moves?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If it was a custom made special effects costume (ape suit)...

Why not make more videos and become rich and famous?

Buy some land, capture more film, sell guided tours, stuffed animals, "adopt a Bigfoot" feeding programs, if they had played this right, instead of Disneyland we could of had Sasquatch-ville.

One small (successful) clip? When things work, people tend to do it again.

My opinion... No follow up videos... No expense was ever put into "making" a suit. No one could resist trying it again.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Not what I said...but I'll try and be a bit more clear.

If Patty's suit by hollywoods standards would be impossible to make at that time, would they take the time to make two?

Clear enough?

Pred...

What are the chances of Patterson being able to create 2 suits that look just alike? (Not possible)

no u totally didnt say that.....

also this video has been debunked so many times
the guys who made it even admitted it

clear enough for u?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
For those of you who can or cannot see the suit.........

edit on 29-11-2011 by OzTiger because: addition

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Debunked?

Who admitted it? Patterson went to his death bed swearing it was real and Gimlin swears it's real and he is still alive. Those were the only two guys there that day and they are the only ones who can verify what actually happened.

There have been many tests run on the video, including one of the best by Jeff Meldrum. He proved that a human could not be in a suit and that it was in fact a creature.

Check out, Sasquatch: Legend meets Science. One of the best Bigfoot documentaries, IMO.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Well if thats the case, I think it´s really sad.

But I don´t think the Gov. has the means of searching through millions of acres of absolute wilderness all around the planet. These creatures I call them homonids, don´t just live in the US.

These creatures might be the last of the "real" earthlings, humans just don´t fit earth. We are not from here!

I agree that the PTB might want to snuff them out... Thats why they are hiding from us the best they can, I hope they NEVER find a Squatch!! NEVER EVER!!

Either you believe or not. Since Squatch sightings go back hundreds of years and even the native americans know it. Geez, they even say they are a tribe of giant hairy people. PEOPLE!!!

They are VERY inteligent, much more than all known primates on this planet. I think it is so arrogant of people to say these beings do not exist. Why not? We hardly even explored all of the real wildernes on earth. Like we know everything... PLEASE
To me it´s just like saying, we are the only life in the universe.

Our history is very very different from what is taught in school and unis! Like many here, I also think its easy to dismis bigfoot as bunk when you´re sitting on your couch nice and comfy in your city our town, millions of people all around. But out there, where the is NO trace of humans. Thats where THEY live....

IMHO...

Thanks for sharing this clip OP. Its pretty hard to see though, but it´s definitely an interesting possibility! SF
edit on 29-11-2011 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

And you Sir! Well said, Im tired of people yelling HOAX when they havent done ANY research... So tired...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This hasn't been debunked.
There are false claims of people that the wore the suit. That's all.

There have been very good analysis of the footage which proved that it was near impossible to make such a good suit. She has breasts and an old injury (bump) on her leg. No way this is fake!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I did see something but need to look more ..... for me, if there is a second "Patty" the film cant be a fake as they would have made more of the fact there was a second "Patty" .... why go to all the trouble of making a second suit if you dont make a song and dance of it? .... unless its a double bluff??!?!??!

anyway very interesting OP

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
For a long time I believed the Patterson footage to be a hoax, as I made the mistake of judging the man and not the footage. What changed my mind was viewing the HD enhanced version made from a 1st generation copy, which has more color and many of the film artifacts removed.

What you pointed out in this thread is extremely interesting, mainly because there is "something" large that can be seen to move behind the brush. This would make sense judging from what I have learned of sasquatch behavior. A female is not likely to be by herself most of the time.

What the males seem to do is "shadow" the females, staying anywhere from 20+ feet away. If there is a young one present, it too stays with the mother, no matter if it is male or female. One would be more likely to see a male off on its own, as opposed to a female, which this creature obviously is in the film.

So was this her male companion? Possibly. The sad thing is that there is nothing definitive in the video. All we can see is "something" moving. I would concede that it does seem biological in nature, and is unlikely to be natural foliage moving with the wind, etc.

Even though we cannot tell what exactly is moving at that spot, I agree that this adds credibility to the video footage. The purported hoax theories, to my knowledge, involve only three people being present at the Bluff Creek location, so it is highly unlikely that this is a person brought along by Patterson and Gimlin, and the likelihood of some random individual shadowing the two (or possibly three if there were an actor) men in the isolated region they were filming in does not seem very likely.

So my conclusion is that despite the fact that we cannot make out what exactly is moving in the upper right of the film, the fact that it appears large, as well as seemingly being biological in nature, but probably not human, and that it jives well with known sasquatch behavior, does much more to add to the credibility than detract from it.

I think that at this point in time, decades after the film was created, taking into consideration the sheer number of individuals with Class A encounters who say that the creature in the PG film is almost exactly what they witnessed, as well as the amount of expert analysis that concludes the footage to be impossible to hoax, should be enough to convince anyone that has an open mind.

The most convincing evidence for the authenticity of this film, and I apologize for going off-topic, is the ratio of upper to lower leg length, as well as the location of the knee, because it would be impossible for a human in a suit to duplicate as to get the joints and limbs to line up one would have to be floating above the ground.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
whatever
lolololol
im not even going to try
ur just fool of it
hahhhahah

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I do not think it is too much of a stretch to question if there is another creature in the footage.
Our eyes have trouble spotting creatures we know are camouflaged even if we know it is there and are looking for it.
It could be a human. It could be a big foot. It could be nothing. It probably will not change the debate about this footage too much. But it is fun to look into the possibilities and question.
Very cool find, I hope the pros examine it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join