It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transmigration of the Soul - Evidence You Should Know! - The James Linengar Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The video below shows some compelling evidence for this verse in John 3 being a theological misconception. We can see being born again in both ways. We are reborn into the spirit in heaven, or we are born into the water of the material world. We are also transformed by the renewing of our spirit in faith. Being born again is not so much a misconception as multifaceted. The Christian belief still stands either way. We are born of water and spirit. Follow this line of thinking and see that baptism is the subject of John 3 and John the Baptist was Elijah as an archetype of the gatekeeper of souls. Related Thread

Matthew 11:7-14 declares, “As John's disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings' palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.”

John 3

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

I say this: Keep in mind Elijah's attitude toward the pharisees and Sadducees in Matthew 3. As I state in the linked thread, the book of Malachi should be read by us all with open eyes toward sin and how we treat others. Remember that Malachi is the book preceding Matthew.

Matthew 3
7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

One more clue. What did Satan say to Job after killing his children?

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied.

What does a snake shed? Is the skin the snake or what is under the skin? How does shedding our own skin of sin and hatred reveal about us to God?

Was Satan using an unknown colonialism to say that the children would return? Skin for Skin.

This is not entirely clear. The very next sentence says this.

“A man will give all he has for his own life. 5 But now stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

So, skin for skin could also mean that Job would give up his faith for his life. To me, this does not make as much sense as what I suggest earlier. For Satan to suggest that Job would give up his own life for the lives of his kids, then the argument would seem logical. This is the way truth is twisted. Satan uses the parallel reflection to deceive.

The detractors will always pull out Hebrews 9:27, but read v. 28. We are all waiting for the second coming. Where are we waiting?

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

What say you? Any ideas?

Hebrews 11

13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. 14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

One day, we find the promised land. Faith is required. Love God and love others.

edit on 28-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
www.shapeshift.net...
Here is another video on reincarnation.
I can't dismiss some of these claims.
I think i would like to have some past life regression done sometime.

join