It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Footage of UFO in Florida Panhandle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was driving along I-10 tonight and saw the most amazing thing. This is the UFO video of the century. There is no disputing that this thing is weird. Thanks for the exclusive footage "my new friend."

This video was shot at 9:45 PM on 11-26-11, along a wooded section of I-10 in the panhandle of Florida, just north of Panama City.

When I saw the craft, I jumped out of my truck and began shooting video. This thing fried my camera, but the memory card was fine.

This thing was flying low to the ground and glowing in a strange way. You be the judge.

I'm not really to sure what to think of the object in the video. At first I thought it was an airplane, but it seems to be hovering, moving sideways and had no noise associated with it.

It also appears to have waves of heat coming from it, which is distorting the lights...

I thought I would bring it here to get others opinions on the video, as I am kind of stumped.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
IMO, its looks either like a diesel Cat excavator.....or a UFO as he claims. The machinery would explain the heat and smoky appearance to the object.

Nice find though.

edit on 28-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: NM, Youtube is the source.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Really Pred?

I thought more highly of you..

If we hit click here we have to subscribe to that guys channel to see the rest?

tsk..tsk.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
IMO, its looks either like a diesel Cat excavator.....or a UFO as he claims. The machinery would explain the heat and smoky appearance to the object.

Nice find though.

edit on 28-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: NM, Youtube is the source.

I wasn't aware that cat excavators can fly above the tree tops...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Awesome video. Seems like the U.S. is finishing up some final tests on their new aircraft for the upcoming W.W.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No noise on the video, so we cant hear if it has an ordinary human built engine.

It shot straight up into the sky... but was conveniently not filmed doing that.

It comes out from behind the trees to where we can see it... but was conveniently not filmed doing that.

Like some comments on youtube say, this could just be a vehicle on the ground(or water) with bright spotlights, but we will never know because we only get to see video of it behind trees.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

I did not see it fly above the tree tops. The maker of the video said that, but the video does not show it.

I was simply giving my opinion of what it appeared to be. That's all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks a bit interesting, however... No sound accompanying the clip is red flag #1.
What camera does not have a microphone built in these days?
There's a reason the creator of the video omitted the audio. Why?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Looks more like a car/machinery driving than it does an object in the sky. Most definitely don't think the camera is pointed at the sky. Plus no sound, And I would think there is no sound because the guy who shot it knows an Alien Spacecraft doesn't sound like a V8 engine.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why, why, why would you not film the UFO shooting off into the sky, if it indeed did so?

Nothing to fear, nothing to hide.

The world's most incompetent cameraman or hoax. Possibly both.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I did a quick search for Panama City logging companies and got 11 separate companies. Since the maker of the video said he was in a wooded area, it could be a logging outfit.

I went to HS in northern Minnesota and loggers do work around the clock when the weather is good. Florida.....the weather is good!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah, massive 'click here' button does not impress. Youtube videos should be videos, not interactive adverts, or mere graphical links. Looks like a parked combine harvester to me, afterall, the movement is being made by the camera, not the object. Nothing to suggest it's flying either. Lame hoax IMO.

But thanks for bringing it to our attention, for when it's covered in MSM and a legitimate sighting from the same day isn't.
edit on 28-11-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So it says it fried the camera but the memory card is fine, then at the "end" it pauses and says it shot straight up.
Continuity issue?

Now had it shot a beam or something at the camera man and the image stopped suddenly, that I'd be more apt to believe. I'm calling hoax on this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Couple of things...

1. There's no flying, kinda takes the "F" out of UFO.
I know, they say it's flying, but really, that doesn't look like it's flying, more like rolling.

2. The OP mentions this thing is silent, I'm confused as how that conclusion is reached when there is no sound to the video at all.

3. The source "JoinOurBandOfBelief's" has a pro alien/ufo agenda. I'm always cautious of sources like this. IMO there would be much more credibility behind some "joe schmoe" posting a video like this along with stupid videos of family events and other non UFO related material, but that's just me.

4. The video states that this thing suddenly shot straight up into the sky.... but we don't get to see that... you know, cause the camera fried, though the memory card is fine... too convenient for my tastes.

5. There's too much light in the camera, and branches in the foreground to make out what this is. Again, too convenient.

I do like the way the light seems to shimmer in the same manner iron filings move around a magnetic field though, pretty cool effect. My best guess would be the heat from the light and icy crystals in the air on a cold night.

But, there's just too many red flags here. Don't think I'll be baited into subbing to the channel, sorry no thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was impressed until I turned up my volume and found the sound missing.. it's a clear video for the most part so not a crappy camera, there is no excuse for no sound.. and it cut off right when something amazing apparently/supposedly happened only to ask for the viewer to subscribe .. further lost me

I suspect it's a terrestrial object caught at an angle that makes it look out of the ordinary.. and trolling for subscribers doesn't help, if the person thought it was this amazing ufo video why would they go through the effort of editing out the sound and adding a subscribe "cliffhanger" ?
edit on 11/28/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

My bad. I usually close everything on the screen and pay no attention to it anyways. I doesn't matter anyways I subscribed and didn't see anything extra of the video.

I thought it looked cool, but as others said, the best part (it zooming away) of course was not filmed...

Pred...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I do like the way the light seems to shimmer in the same manner iron filings move around a magnetic field though, pretty cool effect. My best guess would be the heat from the light and icy crystals in the air on a cold night.

Good list and good point, pretty sure I saw leaves blowing in the wind in the last second before it cuts off. That's probably why IMO, they extracted the section of video where the leaves were less visible, making the shimmer appear more supernatural.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"...................and then the thing shot up.................."??????????????????

And you have to subscribe to their YouTube channel to see it 'shoot up' ????????????????

Un-friggin-believable.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
my only guess is it was an Unidentified Farting Object....of the SBD variety

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What's up with the click here thing. Usually when told to do that it's a good idea not too. Very artificial looking nonetheless I don't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join