It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great New Book By ATS Member Digdeep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I just thought it would be cool to let everyone here on ATS know that I have written a book. That's the good news. The other good news is that it is excellent! The bad news for you guys is that it has nothing whatsoever to do with conspiracies but hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

You can read the first few pages for free here;

www.completelynovel.com...

Or even better you can buy a copy here;

www.amazon.co.uk...

The following is the blurb;

Australia. A vast land of scorched red earth, wild and virtually undisturbed by man for millions of years. Home of the Aborigines, thought to be the closest living culture to that which sprung up at the birth of mankind. Many early explorers made their fortunes here, many more died trying. This book is the story of how two people with nothing more than a van and a big leather hat made their way around this unique continent, the fascinating, interesting and bizarre people they met and the adventures they had along the way. Witty and informative throughout, Daniel Brace takes the reader on a trip from London to Perth via Hong Kong and Singapore and then on a meandering journey through Australia to Sydney over the course of a year. Find out about the dark history behind the sleepy town of Geraldton, what prehistoric life forms still thrive in the clear waters of Hamelin Pool and why kangaroos never fart.

I hope you like it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Oh and also, there are more excerpts available on my website twitchyfeet.org...
edit on 28-11-2011 by digdeep because: more appropriate link url

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

Bump! I know it's a bit mercenary but the book is very cheap on amazon kindle now so give it a try. It will make you chuckle.

join