It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien or spirit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok folks. Be kind. Learn to identify a troll from a new member who's confused but trying (IMO). She needs a little guidance, so why don't us experienced members give her a few pointers to become a better member.

I for one, am interested in the OPs, but they DO lack as far as content goes. But here are the facts:

Ashes joined today @ 12:58AM: Here's her intro post.

She made a second post @ 1:15AM: Here. It got 29 replies, and 5 flags. I'll bet her ATS adrenaline kicked in, hooked like the rest of us.

But, Ashes, we have a few rules to follow here. Read This, please.

Now here are things we appreciate here: One of which is feedback. We like to see the OP (you) resonding to our posts, getting stars while we give flags for good OPs. Second, we like content, and more than a simple paragraph to get our own ATS mind juices flowing. Third, it's not advisable to start so many threads so quickly, as it is hard to keep up with all the posters and retain the standards we expect from other members, but it is good to let a thread idea stew for a few days while you think about how to make it better. If you can combine thoughts into one captivating thread, you're sure to get more replies and flags than by posting the thoughts individually. For example, I'm posting this same post in the last three threads you made, from 8:07pm to 8:11pm.

With a bit of forethought, a single excellent thread title could be "Mysterious happenings in my bedroom".

"When I was x-age old, I saw ......and then at x-age, I saw.....And then......"

Get the idea?

Remember, Ashes, ATS reads you. We'll share our thoughts. The rest is up to you!

Much love and peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
dude ashes you make no sense and should be banned i usually dont call for bans and infact your the first one, so good luck..
edit on 29-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

Tell your stories all together in one thread if you have a few of them. It saves people opening up other threads with the same stories. Put it together, write an essay if you have to, but it would me muh easier if all of your information was HERE and not all over ats.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join