It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating objects in the living room!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When i was little i was sleeping on the coach with my mom when I woke up to all the objects in the living room floating and the song I saw the sign was playing on the radio which was off when we went to sleep.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

With the last two posts are you sure your still not little? What is the purpose your posting??

link   
Did this really warrant a whole new thread. Could it not have been posted with the green face thread you started at the same time....

Now you have two threads of about two sentences each, that say nothing.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
Uh, care to elaborate a bit? That is one of the shortest OPs I've ever read. How did the experience make you feel?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's probly cuz only inanimate objects can dance to ace of base.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Uh, care to elaborate a bit? That is one of the shortest OPs I've ever read. How did the experience make you feel?

He won't be back to answer any of our questions. He/she just posted a third 2 sentence thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok folks. Be kind. Learn to identify a troll from a new member who's confused but trying (IMO). She needs a little guidance, so why don't us experienced members give her a few pointers to become a better member.

I for one, am interested in the OPs, but they DO lack as far as content goes. But here are the facts:

Ashes joined today @ 12:58AM: Here's her intro post.

She made a second post @ 1:15AM: Here. It got 29 replies, and 5 flags. I'll bet her ATS adrenaline kicked in, hooked like the rest of us.

But, Ashes, we have a few rules to follow here. Read This, please.

Now here are things we appreciate here: One of which is feedback. We like to see the OP (you) resonding to our posts, getting stars while we give flags for good OPs. Second, we like content, and more than a simple paragraph to get our own ATS mind juices flowing. Third, it's not advisable to start so many threads so quickly, as it is hard to keep up with all the posters and retain the standards we expect from other members, but it is good to let a thread idea stew for a few days while you think about how to make it better. If you can combine thoughts into one captivating thread, you're sure to get more replies and flags than by posting the thoughts individually. For example, I'm posting this same post in the last three threads you made, from 8:07pm to 8:11pm.

With a bit of forethought, a single excellent thread title could be "Mysterious happenings in my bedroom".

"When I was x-age old, I saw ......and then at x-age, I saw.....And then......"

Get the idea?

Remember, Ashes, ATS reads you. We'll share our thoughts. The rest is up to you!

Much love and peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
It's probly cuz only inanimate objects can dance to ace of base.

lol

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think you need to stop now.......really.......just stop.

It's a little embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Ok folks. Be kind. Learn to identify a troll from a new member who's confused but trying (IMO). She needs a little guidance, so why don't us experienced members give her a few pointers to become a better member.

I for one, am interested in the OPs, but they DO lack as far as content goes. But here are the facts:

Ashes joined today @ 12:58AM: Here's her intro post.

She made a second post @ 1:15AM: Here. It got 29 replies, and 5 flags. I'll bet her ATS adrenaline kicked in, hooked like the rest of us.

But, Ashes, we have a few rules to follow here. Read This, please.

Now here are things we appreciate here: One of which is feedback. We like to see the OP (you) resonding to our posts, getting stars while we give flags for good OPs. Second, we like content, and more than a simple paragraph to get our own ATS mind juices flowing. Third, it's not advisable to start so many threads so quickly, as it is hard to keep up with all the posters and retain the standards we expect from other members, but it is good to let a thread idea stew for a few days while you think about how to make it better. If you can combine thoughts into one captivating thread, you're sure to get more replies and flags than by posting the thoughts individually. For example, I'm posting this same post in the last three threads you made, from 8:07pm to 8:11pm.

With a bit of forethought, a single excellent thread title could be "Mysterious happenings in my bedroom".

"When I was x-age old, I saw ......and then at x-age, I saw.....And then......"

Get the idea?

Remember, Ashes, ATS reads you. We'll share our thoughts. The rest is up to you!

Much love and peace.

Thanks for the heads up. You went about telling me that well unlike other members. It is apreciated. I am a little ADD LOL it's true ask my husband. I usually only write long things when I have to for classes. I will try to make my threads a bit longer.
Ashes

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are-you-writing-cryptically-on-purpose-or-have-you-not-mastered-the-English-language-yet?

"When you were little?" That wasn't too long ago, right?

Sleeping on a couch not on a coach, correct? Wow!

And..... how the hell do you 'see' a 'song'?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
(((((Ashes))))))

That is a cyber hug. Druid has done well to remind me, that I too was once a newbie on the net. He has given you some excellent advice in how to better post your subjects.

I don't post about it on the internet, but I guess we all have that moment that tells us...now might be a good time.

So, the reason I was drawn to your thread title in the first place, is I too, had such experiences when I was a young child.

I'm an old Lady now...but I remember as if were yesterday those times of *visitors*. The ones that only I could see. How very scared I was, and knew my parents would never believe me. So, I do relate to what you posted. I would like to hear more. Please share with us. I apologize for my curtness.

Bright Blessings,

Des
edit on 28-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmmm

Tell meez about der muther....und yer relationship vith her az a child......only zen can ve get der clue to der root cauze of yer ADD.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

You have a lot more patience than I do.

Listen, if you're going to contribute to a forum then, you have to be able to convey your thought.
We're not asking for eloquently executed threads but my gawd....stringing together a comprehensive sentence is the least that's expected here.

If a person hasn't learned the art of writing then....... perhaps that person is better suited for a ham radio!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Closed.

new topics

top topics

join