It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO-Gulf military officers in Turkey prepare for intervention in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mart0
reply to post by Daedal

Not trying to be a harbinger of doom, but this intervention and incursion of power only appears to be awakening the whole continent, which also has a lot of military might and power.

As a man thinketh so is he...

I hope for the sake of humanity that this will not end in Nuclear war,because if it does,let's see if we saved ourselves, or were saved by what we hold dear in our hearts,and that is Love.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Oh I get it, You have no idea what you're talking about.
Carry on.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Oh I get it, You have no idea what you're talking about.
Carry on.

Agree to disagree..Carry - on..The source is not mine as that is evident..If you don't like the post prove it wrong or hush..and argue with the mirror.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

What? What did that reply have to do with anything I just posted? When did I say the Arab Spring wouldn't last?
There's enough weapons to destabilize the entire area? The entire area is already destabilized. It's not going to start World War 3.

I was trying to point out the progressive movement which ignited the escalations and caused the subsequent military interference.

Also I do agree that the regions are already destabilized because of the Arab awakening and revolutions that ensued.IMO all of this is connected to the same sources.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does France lend to intervene in Syria?

Source

At the head is diplomatic combat aiming at making fall Bachar el-Assad, France at the dawn of an military operation in Syria? First country to have qualified the Syrian National council (CNS) of “legitimate interlocutor”, Paris would have decided to take part in a limited “intervention” of NATO in Syria. It is in any case what affirms the connected Duck, according to which “Turkey could be the base camp of a limited intervention, careful and humanitarian of NATO, without offensive action”.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This article confirms the OP...That the stage for war is being set in Turkey.

The shadow war in Syria

Source

Target Syria - the strategic prize that outstrips Libya. The stage is set. The stakes couldn't be higher. Libya 2.0 equals Syria? It's more like Libya 2.0 remix. With the same R2P (''responsibility to protect'') rationale - starring civilians bombed into ''democracy''. But with no UN Security Council resolution (Russia and China will veto it). Instead, Turkey shines, fanning the flames of civil war.

US Secretary of State Hillary ''we came, we saw, he died'' Clinton set the scene on Indonesian TV a few weeks ago, when she prophesied there would be ''a civil war'' in Syria, with a well financed and ''well-armed opposition'' crammed with army deserters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join