It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entity Asked Man To Sell His Soul for Money, Women, Power And More

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A man recounts how a big faced entity asked him, when he was a child, to sell his " whole self" and join " them" in exchange of worldy pleasures including saying to him:

" you'll have so much power that the politicians will respect you, the government will respect you."

My understanding is that that, because he is the 7th child of his father( a secret society member of irish ancestry) and of Haitian ancestry, he was set up apart as special and destined to be trained in the dark arts.

WARNING: I did not make this thread to encourage anybody to sell their soul. If you listen to the interview you will understand that the man is warning people against doing that very thing. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. LISTEN TO WHAT HE WARNED.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I always wondered if there was ever a real person as described in the song "seventh son of a seventh son" by iron maiden, although his father might not have been a seventh son, or was he?

Anyways, after watching these videos, it gives a whole new outlook on demonology for me at least...

I know they interact with people in all sorts of ways, but never did I know that a person could get that close up and personal with them.. Of course in the end they deceived this man, as that was always their true intentions..

edit: I hadn't seen this part you posted here, it is mind numbing.. Thanks for posting it

edit on 28-11-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Interesting video. I'm not sure if I get it or not so I'm going to watch it again.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

I only posted part 3 of the entire interview, so to get it into context, you'd have to start with part 1, of course.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i have a soul for sale for 2,500, american

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nice find there OP.

Does anybody have any info on his family background?

Because I've never heard of this guy before, until now.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
haha ive always been tempted to sell my soul on ebay for a laugh see what reaction and offers id get. a wee jar with my name on it. times are hard! \m/

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Nice find there OP.

Does anybody have any info on his family background?

Because I've never heard of this guy before, until now.

EK background info

He has his own website and looks to be pretty busy..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Id sell my soul in a heartbeat for a TARDIS, a sonic screwdriver and a fez.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've collected quite a few souls, in some cases for as little as a cigarette.

What can I do with them? They're just sitting in a shoe box in my closet gathering dust...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If this is what you get from selling your soul--the power, the respect, everything you want--then if you happen to be a complete loser in life and miserable and broke and disliked, etc., then that must mean you're A-OK with God.

Right?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, that was quite an experience he had.

I'm glad he listened to the Little Voice.

Trading an eternal gift for a few years of material experience?
No way!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
At one point he OD'd and went to Hell so he knows better what is waiting on the otherside.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would not sell my soul for any extent of materialistic gain.

EVER!

You could offer me 30 trillion dollars. The answer would still be no.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I admit it is an interesting video. I watched all the parts available about his story. However, the skeptical side of me tells me something may be wrong here. In part 1 of the 6 part series, he talks about doing and making drugs when he was four years old. He goes into great detail of his drug use as a child. With that being said, is it not within reason to think that his "encounter" with a demon might just be a hallucination brought by and altered state of mind? He claims he was making "Huff" at the age of four "like a professional" and was getting HIGH everyday, and when he was 10 years old he started using Cocaine. So the question is.... Maybe he was just HIGH?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LocalGhostHaunts

It is a valid point, but no, it just isn't correct..

Seeing and interacting with demons and spirits and being able to astral project fall far outside the realm of drug induced hallucination, trust me on that..

It is like the difference between seeing a real flying saucer zipping around and a cessna 172 skyhawk flying, It is real easy to tell the difference..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I went to his website - I worry when I see very little on him, but two main sections called 'donate' and 'book'.

Unsure if he's really come through the other side!

Cynical?

Yup!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I dont usually comment on posts but for some strange reason, I feel compelled to leave a comment on this one....

I watched all the videos in this series, as well as the few others that are on YouTube. I also did a Google search on this guy (not very much to find).

I found a couple of discrepancies in the things he says. For instance-Videos 4 & 5- He talks about his Dad having parties and when he would go look people would "vanish" thru walls etc. He said, "Wow, I dont know what was going on or how they did it, but they did it". Then later, He talks about tele-porting himself and seeing the huge angels with swords guarding the brothers house.
So then, He would know how they did it and what WAS going on...Right?

Also, the videos "claim" he was "trained" to be a Voodoo Priest....So then, I would think that all his claims of "My God, I didnt know what was going on", would be false......He would surely know "what" was going on & then some.

This is just my opinion, given the simplicity of his interviews and the way he speaks about his experiences.

I dont know what's on the "other side", It is interesting to speculate....I think, we will only be able to know for
sure, after we die...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LocalGhostHaunts
I admit it is an interesting video. I watched all the parts available about his story. However, the skeptical side of me tells me something may be wrong here. In part 1 of the 6 part series, he talks about doing and making drugs when he was four years old. He goes into great detail of his drug use as a child. With that being said, is it not within reason to think that his "encounter" with a demon might just be a hallucination brought by and altered state of mind? He claims he was making "Huff" at the age of four "like a professional" and was getting HIGH everyday, and when he was 10 years old he started using Cocaine. So the question is.... Maybe he was just HIGH?

Totally agree

There are millions of people out there who would sell there soul for a pack of smokes and a happy meal. Why are they not going after them......?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

First of all, unless you ARE a demon, you can't begin to guess what a demon's motivation is. Maybe because of the kids position in life, with his father in a secret society, it would take less effort to move him into a position of power that would then be useful to the demons. And that's just one possibility, so, I'm not saying it IS true, but I wouldnt be so quick to discount his story because of that. That's like saying aliens aren't real because they haven't revealed themselves to the world. Or ghosts aren't real because I haven't seen one. Yeah he could be lying but that's not what I would consider to be sound reasoning.

Also, I've done every drug you could imagine and I've never had a spiritual type of experience. I don't think you can always blame this type of stuff on the drugs...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join