It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Skyrim gameplay/funny videos and share your stories:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi there,guys, since most of you are most likely playing Skyrim, I would like to share some videos,and see your videos as well. I have been working on couple of videos about Skyrim, I will post them here:
1. this one is supposed to be a parody of anime openings, keeping it real videos,and also teabagging half of Skyrim.

2. Hilarious bug I found during game:

3. By using a mod to change myself into Skyrim kiddo, I made a video about my fight with a dragon. Hail to the child Dovahkiin!

4. By experimenting with Skyrim commands I found out, that horse gets buggy after making myself bigger while I am on it. Controls become quite uncontrollable. Hilarious

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I saw a dragon come out of the ground with a Mammoth on it's back, the Mammoth rode for about 10 secs before falling to the ground.

Now i'm not sure if the Dragon coming from the ground is a glitch or not, it seemed like it was camoflaging itself.
Or maybe it actually came from the circle pad thing, anyway he took the mammoth by surprize and also me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

HAHAHAHAHA, your character has some strange sexual fetish's, i've heard of gerbils but tiny horse's?

15: That had to hurt.

new topics

join