It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginger White confesses to long term affair with Herman Cain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think Herman Cain can beat this one. We'll see. Just heard it on FOX news. Also heard this comment "although a relationship between consenting adults is above the media's "business"....," I think NOT. She sounds legit so....bye bye Hermie.

minx.cc...

An Atlanta businesswoman is breaking her silence, claiming she has been involved in a 13-year-long affair with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, FOX 5 senior I-Team reporter Dale Russell sat down with Ginger White, who had an amazing story to tell.

“It was pretty simple,” White said. “It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship.”

edit on 28-11-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What happened to the other identical thread?? Now there's 2 of the exact same thing..

Well here, I'll just put what I said in there, in here...

I gotta love the wording he used on CNN

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said on CNN's Situation Room.

www.cnn.com...

You know, this guy needs to just give up. He knew this chick was going to announce this because he had a damn affair being the pimp daddy mac he is LOL.

We don't need Godfather pizza pimps in the WH, we need a president (like Ron Paul ).

Give it up Mr.Cain.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
What happened to the other identical thread?? Now there's 2 of the exact same thing..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Well here, I'll just put what I said in there, in here...

I gotta love the wording he used on CNN

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said on CNN's Situation Room.

www.cnn.com...

You also gotta love Cain's choice of phrasing:

While Cain did not identify White by name during the appearance, he said of his accuser, "It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a friend."

I suppose she was a "friend" so long as she didn't rat him out; now, she's merely an "acquaintance".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Ok, I'll move my statements to that thread now.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Really though - who cares? Even before this latest allegation Hermain Cain was nothing more than a foot note in the bizarro 2012 GOP race. He was never a serious candidate, he's been pimping books and making money on lectures for over a year.

But then again - are any of them really serious candidates? Besides Romney, who is just flat out creepy.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thud...thud....thud.....what's that noise you ask. The final nail in the coffin for Cain. His bid for Leader of our Nation is done.

I don't even see him being considered for VP at this point. After reading this article from Ms. White, it's obvious this will go way past "he said, she said"...he gave her, in her words, lavish gifts, and expensive trips with him during his travels....

There isn't a rug big enough to sweep this one under.

Full story at link:

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain
Ginger White's exclusive interview with the I-Team

Updated: Monday, 28 Nov 2011, 6:02 PM EST
Published : Monday, 28 Nov 2011, 5:01 PM EST
www.myfoxatlanta.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Told you he was a liar.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I have never heard of this lady.

Going to Google her now. I hope for his sake she was at least good looking.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not good looking but sometimes a persons talent is more than skin deep. She's a DOG

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Who really cares?
Why is this important?
The world and the Children need our attention.
The more attention you give world leaders the more it fuels them on.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Told you he was a liar.

A bold face liar.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Who really cares?
Why is this important?

Much Peace...

I Care. This is one less contender for the office. One less person to take up media air time with the hard issues. Of course this new allegation will give Cain a lot of air time....just not the kind he wants.

One less person standing on front of Ron Paul, and his message.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Who really cares?
Why is this important?

Much Peace...

Maybe it's not the attention we GIVE to world leaders, but PAYING ATTENTION to "possible" world leaders that might prevent us from having the wrong person in office in the first place. And the right world leader will give the proper attention to the world and the children in need!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here is a bit more which seems to confirm the affair:

minx.cc...

Added: Coblogger John E. sends on Team Cain's response. It's....not good.

"Mr. Cain has been informed today that your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year long physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace – this is not an accusation of an assault - which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.
Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public's right to know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door.

Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
if she is hot, he will get a bump

if she is not, he won't

and yes, I mean positive bump

I just googled her

he's done !

edit on 28-11-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is another just for laughs and giggles,

New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 073030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Here is another just for laughs and giggles,

New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 073030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I see the attraction between them now....they have so much in common. Low life, living the high life.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Here is a bit more which seems to confirm the affair:

minx.cc...

Added: Coblogger John E. sends on Team Cain's response. It's....not good.

"Mr. Cain has been informed today that your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year long physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace – this is not an accusation of an assault - which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.
Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public's right to know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door.

Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media."

Isn't adultery one of those old testament stoning offenses -- you know right down the page from the homosexual stoning stuff. I would say it certainly is something we should know about -- it takes time to gather stones.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Birds of a feather.......

Call me stupid, gullible, hopeful…. but after all these years I have kept hoping that above all, we could finally have an honest politician, especially an honest president. I guess there is no such thing.

www.nj.com...

In this case, unlike the others, Cain took the unorthodox step of issuing a denial in advance.

"I did not have an affair, and until I see and hear exactly what's going to be, what accusations are going to be made, let's move on," he said.

Asked if he suspected his accuser had emails, letters, gifts or other possible evidence of an affair, he replied,"No."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join