It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

posted in wrong forum, moved to political madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
posted in wrong forum, moved to political madness
edit on 28-11-2011 by Gridrebel because: posted in wrong forum, moved to political madness

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I gotta love the wording he used on CNN

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said on CNN's "Situation Room."

www.cnn.com...

You know, this guy needs to just give up. He knew this chick was going to announce this because he had a damn affair being the pimp daddy mac he is LOL.

We don't need Godfather pizza pimps in the WH, we need a president (like Ron Paul
).

Give it up Mr.Cain.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wowwwwww! This is great news. Finally everyone can see how big of a liar this guy is. Why do people lie about everything? Every single little thing. People should take a good look at all the candidates running for president in 2012. I was never interested in politics until I actually started watching the debates. Ron Paul is becoming more and more favorable. Herman Cain is a comedian. Every time he had a hard question he would make it a joke and everyone would laugh and forget his horrible answer. It's about time. Can't wait to hear more about it!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thud...thud....thud.....what's that noise you ask. The final nail in the coffin for Cain. His bid for Leader of our Nation is done.

I don't even see him being considered for VP at this point. After reading this article from Ms. White, it's obvious this will go way past "he said, she said"...he gave her, in her words, lavish gifts, and expensive trips with him during his travels....

There isn't a rug big enough to sweep this one under.

Full story at link:

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain
Ginger White's exclusive interview with the I-Team

Updated: Monday, 28 Nov 2011, 6:02 PM EST
Published : Monday, 28 Nov 2011, 5:01 PM EST

www.myfoxatlanta.com...

edit on 28-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join