It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interviewing a High Degree Freemason for UK Publication...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I appreciate this may not go down too well, but I thought I'd ask anyway as I know there are a lot of good hearted Freemasons on this forum who like to clear rumours that stand in the way of helping people to understand what the Freemasons are all about.

I'm a freelance journalist and am looking to do a fairly in-depth interview for a well known UK magazine site with a high ranking Freemason.

I'm not in the business of sensationalising the conspiracies or anything like that, I just want to hold an interview with a Freemason to give readers an interesting and straight forward outlook of what the organisation is truly about, from the horses mouth as it were. And any interesting stories to do with the group would be a plus.

If there are any Freemasons who would like to participate with this please DM me or reply here.

I can answer any questions before we interview and I will okay the final version with you before sending to my editor. We can do it over the phone, or by email, or even in person if preferable. You don't have to give your real name but I will need some kind of confirmation that you are a Freemason as I don't want to give people any inaccurate information.

Thanks.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Heard of the pyramid paradigm?
You're at the bottom and they're at the top.

Freemasonry is not a positive thing, that's not to say the sheep at the bottom aren't nice people though.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

There are numerous Freemasons here that would be more than happy to answer questions for you. I think to make it more interesting for yourself though, and perhaps to give it more credibility I would talk to two or three Freemasons privately so they cannot see each others responses. This way you get more than one Mason from different parts of the World answering the same questions without knowing who, what or where the other Masons are.

And I'd be glad to help you with any questions you have.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I agree with Rockpuck. Getting multiple points of view from people all over would be the best way to find the truth. I would say going to the local lodge and asking a set of questions that you plan on asking other members form different areas would be great. Asking members from overseas would be enlightening even to the masons here who fell confident in their masonic knowledge. I too would be happy to answer anything you ask and will politely tell you if I cannot answer something due to my obligations. (that is surprisingly not very much) Ask any distant relative or family member, a stranger, an internet acquaintance, whomever you can find.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thanks Rockpuck, that's a great idea actually, much appreciated! Would you be able to message me your email address please?

And network dude I got your message. I'll email you tomorrow.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
And network dude I got your message. I'll email you tomorrow.

Make sure at least one of your questions to him is about beer.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Make sure at least one of your questions to him is about beer.

I thought he preferred talking about tea?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I thought he preferred talking about tea?

Exactly!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Have sent some emails out, thanks guys. If anyone else is interested inbox me here.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Reply sent.
Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
in freemasonry you make a tie with lucifer wether you know it or not.. so hmm

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asabovesobelow1

Actually you don't, but I'd love to hear the rationale behind this statement.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well that is a surprise! Thanks for letting me know I accidentally worshiped an evil deity without even knowing it! Damn Satan, always sneakin up on you.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

If you're looking for something rational there, I hope you packed a lunch.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Actually, once you type his name 47 times, you are bonded with him. Better check on your past posting history.
It would be a shame to throw away your soul.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by KSigMason

If you're looking for something rational there, I hope you packed a lunch.

Where are we going??

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by asabovesobelow1
in freemasonry you make a tie with lucifer wether you know it or not.. so hmm

rather than posting a statement attempt to backup what you are saying with some legitimacy, firstly to clear up with you the confusion with lucifer. I being one of those mis-informed conspiracy theorists who did believe that they use lucifer in the satanic, anti-christ sense and there is enough to go off to have a belief in that.

However Lucifer (The light bringer) is also very much in relativity to astrology, human advancement and morality/ethics. The word Lucifer is used as a text referring to its meaning rather than its relation to the story relating to the fallen angel lucifer who is more commonly referred to as satan. The mason look at this is more about enlightenment and light being information, what better for a group of people based hundreds of years ago based upon the theology that knowledge is power, too much power in pope constantine V's eyes, but back to my point, lucifer and satan as far as the freemasons are concerned could not be more opposite.

top topics

join