It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: Syrian forces killed, tortured 256 children - Is The Kind Of "Propaganda" To Justify Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think this is the kind of ramping up we expect to see to get the sheeple on board for an attack. We heard the same thing with Iraq and the "babies thrown out of cots" which turned out to be a lie.

Not long now I believe.

Syrian forces killed, tortured 256 children: UN

Beirut: A UN investigation concluded on Monday that Syrian forces committed crimes against humanity by killing and torturing hundreds of children, including a 2-year-old girl reportedly shot to death so she wouldn't grow up to be a demonstrator.

The inquiry added to mounting international pressure on President Bashar Assad. On Sunday, the Arab League approved sweeping sanctions to push his embattled regime to end the violence against mostly unarmed protesters.

Does It begin Here?

Economic War Declared

Worrying Times.

edit on 28-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: added info

edit on 28-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: added link

edit on 28-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

America and its allies have killed hundreds of thousands of children in Iraq, Afghanistan and many other
police actions around the world.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the western warpigs getting desperate lately with the propaganda...

If the old terrorist bogeyman approach fails they switch to the old they kill (and/or eat) babies / children approach...

Suddenly seems everyone they dont like now kills/eats children as theyve tried that one on n.korea and china recently as well..

Guess they think the rest of the world acts like the IDF that murders the elderly, women and children on a regular basis or like the americans and their if it moves - kill it policy...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

And if they had done nothing then hundreds of thousands -more- children would have died to the brutal dictatorial policy of the regimes which were causing the strain.

Quit making excuses for these barbaric regimes.

I bet you would have decided to ignore Hitler too because "We don't want the children to die."

I wonder how well that would have worked out?

Do you realize that people will always die in war? Don't forget the REASON we fight.
edit on 28-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The US is just as barbaric if not far worse. Remember the USA was the only country to drop the A Bomb, Twice! So lets not go there

What people need to realize is that psychopaths reach positions of power in every country it seems, be it the USA or North Korea. Many of these psychos have got together through secret societies like skull and bones.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sadly Syria could be advertizing COSTCO was selling DVD's 2 for 1, that would be all the propaganda they would need.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What is the reason we fight again?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I quite like where my head is right now. Yours on the other hand needs some work.

This is just -ONE- link:
www.csmonitor.com...

Abu Sakkar breaks down in tears at night just thinking about the murder of his fellow Shiites, which he sometimes assisted and sometimes tried - in his own way - to prevent. Rights groups, including Human Rights Watch, estimate that 200,000 to 300,000 Shiites were assassinated in the past two decades by Mr. Hussein's government, which used a network of militias, secret police, and military security forces to create a pervasive police state in Iraq.

There're dozens of more links that catalog the genocides and assassinations that Saddam was responsible for. He impacted hundreds of thousand of lives, probably millions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
exactly how many has the U.N. killed in the last 10 years? is this not a fair question?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

actually dumb##$, we did ignore hitler and had not one damn intention of going after him. hell many a banker in the states where getting filthy rich by backing the nazis.
only when japan decided to wake up the sleeping giant did we even contemplate going to war. but we never intended to go after hitler. an also for your info. we were not the reason germany lost the war. most of that belongs to the russians, if it wasnt for the russians all of europe may be called germany today.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

I am so sick of jerk offs talking reversal bull sh america is nazi america is satan look at history
you nazi bastards

So since I am a Native American
does that statement make me a special agent nazi? wait Special Agent of the occult nazi?
Secret room in my closet with a shrine to Heinrich Himmler?

Not all Americans agree with what the government does.
Not all Americans agree with the Main stream media here.

Please don't shove all of us in the same barrel and shoot us with statements like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The americans have used cluster bombs,they use depleted uranium they have radiated all parts of
middle east and europe.They have invaded 78 countries in last 150 years.I am 50 canadian and 50 percent american
I call it by truth and history you propaganda sob you call it by ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

It is how the west was lost,what the government did to all natives right back to the
Jesuits killing off all natives in south and central america in the 1800 s.What was done
to all american natives was as barbaric as they are still doing today.Times have not changed
just the new nazis are in america now.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

I quite like where my head is right now. Yours on the other hand needs some work.

This is just -ONE- link:
www.csmonitor.com...

Abu Sakkar breaks down in tears at night just thinking about the murder of his fellow Shiites, which he sometimes assisted and sometimes tried - in his own way - to prevent. Rights groups, including Human Rights Watch, estimate that 200,000 to 300,000 Shiites were assassinated in the past two decades by Mr. Hussein's government, which used a network of militias, secret police, and military security forces to create a pervasive police state in Iraq.

There're dozens of more links that catalog the genocides and assassinations that Saddam was responsible for. He impacted hundreds of thousand of lives, probably millions.

Typical Pro Iraq War Suppoter arent ya

There're dozens of more links that catalog the genocides and assassinations that Saddam was responsible for. He impacted hundreds of thousand of lives, probably millions

Oh yeah? and your uncle sam is responsible for hundreds if not millions of Iraqi people during yourr uncle guilty sam is responsible for the deaths of thousand Serbian civilians on Easter and for 90 days.

America and NATO are responsible for the deaths of civilians in other wars they may created and may have impacted millions of lives.

to prevent. Rights groups, including Human Rights Watch, estimate that 200,000 to 300,000 Shiites were assassinated in the past two decades by Mr. Hussein's government, which used a network of militias,

Dont start with that BS Human Rights Watch, the Human Rights Watch have been proven to be one sided and working with the elites agenda.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What all killers of innocents are, are cowards,no excuse for any of you anywhere in the world.
SADDAM and all mass killers ,one is no better than the other .This is about all you that find
reason to kill for your scumbag religions and governments.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Can you explain to me how the hell are you 50% American and 50% Canadian ahhaa

new topics

top topics

join