It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Denies New Affair Allegation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I know its no laughing matter but...

Ginger White? LoL what is this a southpark episode?

LoL Is Hermans Nickname "Token Black"

Edit: Im contacting South Park for this, I gotta capitalize on this as soon as i can....

Can you imagine....South Park, Class president elections........Token is running, Cartman is his campaign manager.... and this chick comes out of the wood work with this name.......shes some pale ginger kid accusing him..........BAHAHAHA

You've got a sick mind! I love it!

Seriously, though, so many of these guys think they can cover up their past or explain it away. They don't realize how cut-throat the Washington press can be -- they don't stand a chance against them,

Ahh, Herman, ya let us down, lad. That Cheshire Cat smile you had takes on a whole new meaning these days...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Would you vote for a person like Cain? It isn't so much the cheating, but that he looks right at you and lies,

Actually I don't care about the cheating. I DO care that a cheater can be blackmailed. That's why Anthony Weener had to go.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
“For every one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably thousands who will say that none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain.”

Herman Cain

pure genius

"If you don't have a job and you are not rich, blame yourself"

Herman Cain

living proof that anyone can make it big

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Yeah, the cheating is between Cain and his wife. All willing adults. What bothers me is the lying and denying of who he is. That tells me what kind of person he is...

I think it's funny how the GOP candidates each have their 'stop and the top'. Gingrich is there now but for how long and who's next?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The way potential presidential candidates are treated it's no wonder we get the crap and the cream stays out of it. I don't blame them.

What do you mean? The way their past comes back to haunt them and the media is happy to show the that? How are they treated that keeps good people from running? I am confused. If the media is so bad, you would think only the good ones could ever run.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Kinda strange that none of these sex allegations came out until Cain was on top of the heap .. the republican flavor of the week . I have no idea if the allegations are true, or if they are trumped up by TPTB who want Romney in so they had to knock Cain down. Either way, he isn't handling them well at all ... he's finished.

Originally posted by mishigas
so many of these guys think they can cover up their past or explain it away.

Apparently just about everyone running for office thinks that. Republican or democrat.
Probably because once they get elected, TPTB cover their lies up 'for the good of the country'.

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
The entire Republican lineup are complete idiots -

Yep. Pretty pathetic bunch. Not a one worthy of consideration.
I had thought Ron Paul .. but lately he's come out with some whacky stuff (IMHO)

Obama lies all the time ... but that doesn't seem to bother some here much.
Why is it that lies republicans tell bother you all so much, but lies Obama tells don't?

edit on 11/29/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just want to know when the MSM is going to go up Obama's ass with a microscope, like they are doing with Cain, Gingrich, Palin and Bachman?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Indigo5

Cain people jumped ship a while ago, they're all propping up Gingrich now, hence Cain's dismal polling numbers and Gingrich's new frontrunner status.

How surprising.

Gingrich....not any better than Cain in the "Christian values" department, but he has already been through the ringer for his indescretions.

3 Marriages...cheated on/had an affair with each wife leading to the next. He left his first wife for his second while she was battling Cancer.

While Gincrich was Leader of the House and the GOP...leading the charge to Impeach President Clinton, he was at the same time cheating on his 2nd wife with a staff aid that was 23 years his younger. Callista Bisek.

I think Gingrich is the brightest of the nominees, but I have issues with him.

He used to be the voice of reason amongst the GOP. He was a loud voice of disent as they shifted to the far right. He spoke about how they were alienating the mainstream Americans. He derided the Christian Right's influence in politics.

Now he is desperately pandering to the far right and the Christian right. I guess he wants to be President more than he wants to be honest, I know, I know..that is politics, but I am exhausted by it. I don't trust the man at all.

BTW - I thought Bill Clinton was great President, brilliant man...what he did was not an impeachable offense....but it was reprehensable and I would never have supported him if I knew he was cheating on his wife and he earned every bit of shame that was heaped upon him.

Character Counts....isn't that what the GOP used to say?

What's the slogan now? "Hold your nose and vote"??

edit on 29-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
LMAO. She said "Hermain Cain loves Hermain Cain"

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I just heard that the Cain campaign is reassessing. I think this means he will be bailing soon. I did like his no nonsense attitude but his lack of knowledge was so evident.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Indigo5

Cain people jumped ship a while ago, they're all propping up Gingrich now, hence Cain's dismal polling numbers and Gingrich's new frontrunner status.

How surprising.
You make the Cain fans seem fickle. I left the Cain ship when he couldn't say anything but 999. The continuous women make me think Mr. Cain maybe a scoundrel.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why Lie?

If he is a womanizing rich man, does that make him less qualified to be president? I don't care what everyone says, the fact is, everyone cheats. It might be a little, it might be a lot, but nobody goes to their grave without a few skeletons in their closet. If they are rich, attractive, suave, and travel a lot, then the skeletons are going to pile up a lot quicker.

I want Ron Paul in the Oval Office, but I have to defend Cain's actions up until now. None of this makes any difference except for the fact that he lied about it. Now, I can't endorse him, because of his denials.

Mark my words. If I ever run for anything, and you guys ask me some hard questions, you'll get some quick answers. NO coverup. You'll also get a quick chastise for asking something irrelevant to my platform. Who I slept with over the past 20 years will not impact my foreign policy or economic plan.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Why Lie?

If he is a womanizing rich man, does that make him less qualified to be president? I don't care what everyone says, the fact is, everyone cheats. It might be a little, it might be a lot, but nobody goes to their grave without a few skeletons in their closet. If they are rich, attractive, suave, and travel a lot, then the skeletons are going to pile up a lot quicker.

Speaking for the crowd that takes their wedding vows seriously, because they are not just a solemn oath to the person we vow to honor above all others, but because they are also a promise to ourselves to live this life with dignity and honor....

No...Everyone does not cheat on their wife...being rich or attractive does not entitle a man to happily abandon his moral foundation. I wouldn't want to know Herman cain, let alone have him lead our nation.

Principles only mean something if you stick by them when they're inconvenient.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

No...Everyone does not cheat on their wife...being rich or attractive does not entitle a man to happily abandon his moral foundation.

Since Herman Cain is running on a highly religious platform, I can agree with you, but in general, I'd rather have a good leader, that is good at his job, than to have a Mr. Perfect.

I understand it speaks to their moral fabric, but in my opinion, it is more important that they are strong leaders, with good ideas, and the fortitude to see their ideas to fruition. For whatever reason, a lot of men that fit the qualifications of our best leaders, are/were also womanizers. I do not believe we have any business checking into their bedrooms, and it is ridiculous that every woman that ever had a fling with such a man now gets book deals, talk shows, and fame of their own. Its outrageous, damaging to the entire system, irrelevant to their skills, and it detracts and distracts from the real issues.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Herman Cain reminds me of a wind up toy, you wind him up, he functions and then after awhile he winds down.

He speaks in 3rd person, has memory lapses and used to work for the navy.....do I hear an mk ultra conspiracy??? ; )

He is here solely for entertainment purposes and perhaps a psyops study. TPTB just want to gauge how the public will react to a guy like him. Herman Cain is like a litmus test for how dumb our society has become....

Do I think he cheated at some point in his life? Yeah, most likely, most people do cheat at least once.

do I think he cheated with this particular woman? Maybe, he did, or maybe she wants money? Does it really matter? He is so inconsequential in the overall big picture it is a waste of time to speculate further.....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Video:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Finally we have one who is not a nordic blonde. Given his relationship to his wife and family and his candidacy for the POTUS (not necessarily in that order) he does have a lot to lose and thereby it is easier for him to lie to hide it. The old saying "where there is smoke there is fire" probably applies here. There are enough allegations for real evidence to surface (vs "he said - she said"). Since he is an ordained minister as well as running as a conservative Christian he is a hypocrite. His best chance would have been to be admit it early on (and this latest woman would not have come forth according to her rationale for doing so - the way he demonized the other women) and then voters may have seen him as human but honest and forgiven him. Now voters have a reason Not to trust him and that lack of trust can be the coup de grace for his campaign. Next.....Herman Who?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

No...Everyone does not cheat on their wife...being rich or attractive does not entitle a man to happily abandon his moral foundation.

Since Herman Cain is running on a highly religious platform, I can agree with you, but in general, I'd rather have a good leader, that is good at his job, than to have a Mr. Perfect.

I get where you are comming from, but guess I haven't given up hope on finding someone that would be a good President and at least waits until he is office to stare into a camera and lie to the public.

Otherwise I don't think honesty and integrity vs. good leader are mutaully exclusive. If someone cheats on the person they are closest to, what will they do to the American public?

I understand it speaks to their moral fabric, but in my opinion, it is more important that they are strong leaders, with good ideas, and the fortitude to see their ideas to fruition.

Fortitude?...Keep it in your pants. Honor your wife and the oath you took. It all starts at home.

For whatever reason, a lot of men that fit the qualifications of our best leaders, are/were also womanizers.

In short you have to have very heavy doses of ego and ambition to run for President. That ego and bubble of success, entourage conspire to make these folks believe the average joe "rules" don't apply to them. They are always shocked when they get exposed...They were supposed to be invulnerable to the scrutiny of the masses...Clinton, Edwards, Gingrich, Cain, Spitzer, Weiner, Kraig etc..etc. it's a very, very long list.

Everybody says...how could they be that stupid? Soliciting a BJ in a gay restroom? Twittering and FB pics of yourself? Oral sex with an aide? Romancing your camera woman during a campaign?...they weren't stupid, they just were in a bubble...ego, arrogance, bullet-proof.

I do not believe we have any business checking into their bedrooms, and it is ridiculous that every woman that ever had a fling with such a man now gets book deals, talk shows, and fame of their own. Its outrageous, damaging to the entire system, irrelevant to their skills, and it detracts and distracts from the real issues.

Mostly agree. I am "irked" by supposed leaders that lack sufficient control over their sexual urges,
BUT...if a couple has issues and the wife is in the know, then it is nobody elses business. Couples work through affairs...privately...all the time and it is no one elses business.

The things that makes the Herman Cain situation relevant is..

(1) He lied about it. Repeatedly. He attacked his accusers, he played the race card, he blamed the Democrats and the Republicans. Honesty matters in a President. To have him bald-face lying to the public before he is even nominated? Accountability matters....Massive "F" on both.

(2) These kinds of skeletons make for leverage by DC Insider Power Players...If he was looking to trade a Job for a different kind of "Job"...what would he be willing to trade as President? There are other skeletons in this mans closet and I have no doubt he will find himself a whitehouse "aide" if elected...What will he trade unknown powers to protect those secrets...past and future? He has already proven he will lie about it, deny, blame others etc.

He operates with a short term, self-interest, dishonest mindset and frankly repeatedly abuses his position..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

(1) He lied about it. Repeatedly. He attacked his accusers, he played the race card, he blamed the Democrats and the Republicans. Honesty matters in a President. To have him bald-face lying to the public before he is even nominated? Accountability matters....Massive "F" on both.

Yep. I totally agree on this one. He has removed himself from my ballot card by all the lying and blame-shifting.

I hope he drops and endorses Paul. Maybe that would win him some Karma points back. Instead, he will probably endorse Newt. Birds of a feather and all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So..........he's a liar and not fit to be president, but you hope he endorses Paul? If he did wouldn't that make him and Paul "birds of a feather"? Seems like it doesn't matter if he is guilty or not, as long as he gets out of Ronnie's way.

I still support Mr. Cain and I hope he continues to run.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join