It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reincarnation is not possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by argentus

There is that measurement of the loss of 21 grams at time of death...

the soul?

Nope! That's dew to Final Attrition.

Your Soul isn't within yew, it's attached to you telekinetically.
That's how reincarnation is possible, your Soul is assigned to the person, kNot the other way around.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

In the late 80s early 90s there was a 5 year old american child who started drawing indepth battle plans of civil war battles although drawn with a 5 year olds abillity they where accurate Parasycologists and other scientists and historians collaberated with research historians pressant when this child was regressed to a junior officer in the civil war all of his comments during the regression where accurate and historically verified.
The topic of reincarnation and the bodies electrical impulses which could be argued are the spirit passes on and on infact it takes 6 days for these impulses to cease after death so it could be argued that life after death is those 6 days trapped in your own mind. However the evidence for reincarnation becomes more compelling with each case where young children know things experts have to research

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I hope you were only joking about the material universe. You clearly don't understand the concept about the material universe and about re-incarnation.

A great law. Energy cannot be destroyed nor created, only shared.

When your physical body die (which the word die is only a word and which we give significance to it by meaning, the body is no longer alive). Your body disintegrate beneath the earth. What comes out of the dis-integration? Energy. This energy is shared with the earth energy field. To keep a balance, the energy needs to be sent somewhere to keep earth balance at neutral, it is either sent to the core of the earth or the surface (animal, plants, humans, trees etc..) wherever it is needed.

I really thought people were more awaken in that field... but I guess not.

reply to post by Theophorus

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The energy and the perceiving in one's consciousness is it physical? . Who is to prove the energy of consciousness is physical by nature. This is where the point between consciousness and brain split apart along with the cases of these past regressions that have been recorded throughout history. There are many regression cases in the world, how can this simply be dis-proven? The brain happens to create a world that is factually existent in the individual's reality but it was not part of his experience, It simply cannot be created by the brain.

Along with the law of conversation of energy, if a conscious mind is energy it has to be recycled in some way.

As above, so below.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded

A great law. Energy cannot be destroyed nor created, only shared.

Close, but no cigar................Energy cannot be creaed nor destroyed, it only changes form

This is the dummies version of the 1st Law of Thermodynamics.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
The universe is made up of material things. Material things can be broken down into parts. Any given part is not the whole of it self. No matter how many times material things can be broken down, matter can not cease to be.it is always here, it just changes form.Spirit on the other hand has no physical attributes at all. There are no parts. Since spirit has no parts it can't be broken down into pieces. Spirit is whole.it can never be anything other than what it is. This being true about spiritual things and material things, how is reincarnation possible?

The issue, as you suggest here pretty well, is existential identity, and while I call it "Dynamic Intellect" and you call it "Spirit", we agree on the fact that it isn't a holon-based configurable/reconfigurable umbrella matrix whole, and can't simply remain open for additional "material" substance once the author of that whole as ceased to be functional as an author. Unlike all that exists as corporeal (material). And yes, this is the primary argument against the concept of reincarnation.

Good work. You're on the right track.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

If you recycle a can or a bottle, it will be melted down and recast as a can or a bottle. Maybe, just maybe, a soul can be recycled. I tend to think so, but hasten to add that I have absolutely no evidence that it is so.

I think someone famous once said "You can't put new wine in old jugs". So maybe we get melted down and recast, too. I don't think you can patch the old jugs.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

you are confusing form and substance

everything the end is vibration

here me loud and clear and move forward in your quest

it all begins there

matter is energy in form / pattern

energy is never created nor destroyed

i sure hope the 1000s reading this can understand what i am typing here as its a game changer forever in your life

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Owner777
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

In the late 80s early 90s there was a 5 year old american child who started drawing indepth battle plans of civil war battles although drawn with a 5 year olds abillity they where accurate Parasycologists and other scientists and historians collaberated with research historians pressant when this child was regressed to a junior officer in the civil war all of his comments during the regression where accurate and historically verified.
The topic of reincarnation and the bodies electrical impulses which could be argued are the spirit passes on and on infact it takes 6 days for these impulses to cease after death so it could be argued that life after death is those 6 days trapped in your own mind. However the evidence for reincarnation becomes more compelling with each case where young children know things experts have to research

"The truth is beyond the reach of those that don't reach for it." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join