It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firch Revises US Outlook to Negative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Fitch Ratings-London/New York-28 November 2011: Fitch Ratings has today affirmed the United States (U.S.) Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and Fitch-rated U.S. Treasury security ratings at 'AAA'. Fitch has also simultaneously affirmed the U.S. Country Ceiling at 'AAA' and the Short-term foreign currency rating at 'F1+'. The rating Outlook on the Long-term rating is revised to Negative from Stable.

www.zerohedge.com...

I dont know why they beat around the bush. Just drop the UST to junk and get it over with. We all know its garbage

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I couldn't agree more.

They've been dragging out the dollar's demise long enough, it's about time to get this over with so we can get on with our lives.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Zero Hedge article and the one I read on Reuters both mentioned 2013. To me that seems like a ways off, I don't think things can hold on that long. The Euro countries will start collapsing soon. Last week it was the reports that even China was not on stable ground either. This is a global issue and there seems to be no stopping it. If they down grade the US, so be it. The media will spin it, the French and the US have had a not so friendly relationship.

join