It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Extremist Brzezinski on The Pollitical Awakening of the Masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The biggest threat to Global Governance is the political awakening of the masses say's Brzezinski. So my question is this, if the political awakening of the people is thier main problem then this says to me that Russia and China are not the biggest problem.

So, a second question therefore arises for me, why are Russia and China not a threat to a new world order, and if they are not then what is all this muscle flexing between USA and Russia meant to achieve?

I still think that missile off the west coast of the USA belonged to China, and this ia when relations between Hina and the US took a serious downturn.

Some google links below on this issue.

www.google.co.uk... sm=s&gs_upl=80720l80720l0l82027l1l1l0l0l0l0l444l444l4-1l1l0&mvs=0

edit on 28-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

you hot a link on that missile off the east coast thing? i never heard anything about that

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We need a generation that doesn't do merely as they are told and expected to, but a generation that does what they know is the right action.

How's that for threatening?
edit on 28-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanbaktouofknowledge

Just google chinese missile "west coast" (sorry no east)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The biggest threat to the world are the banking institutions. They are what are causes scarcity and war... Why we taking out the middleeast... |To get the oil and install rockafella central banks...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Complacency of the citizens is by far the worst threat of all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The biggest threat to Global Governance is the political awakening of the masses say's Brzezinski. So my question is this, if the political awakening of the people is thier main problem then this says to me that Russia and China are not the biggest problem.

So, a second question therefore arises for me, why are Russia and China not a threat to a new world order, and if they are not then what is all this muscle flexing between USA and Russia meant to achieve?

I still think that missile off the west coast of the USA belonged to China, and this ia when relations between Hina and the US took a serious downturn.

Some google links below on this issue.

www.google.co.uk... sm=s&gs_upl=80720l80720l0l82027l1l1l0l0l0l0l444l444l4-1l1l0&mvs=0

The answer to your question concerning Russia and China is they too are apart of this world governance agenda. The illusion is created where they are playing the parts of adversaries but are very much apart of the mindset to corral the masses. As were mentioned it's about the greedy who want just a hand to dominate the world, i. e. the bankers.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most news around the world is controled. The USAID seems to be invovled in the media in every country now. It started after 9/11. Well I guess it didn't start after 9/11 it just changed obkectives to propaganda and war support. And it seems this independant media created by USAID has taken a turn since Hillary Clinton took over USAID. The effects are now being seen in Occupy Wall Street. The World Bank and The UN play a big part with USAID. Its been part of the nation building Bush has done all over the world after he bombs them. The guy in charge of the World Bank was a Bush man, Israeli American and ex Goldman Sachs executive Robert B . Zoellick link. Hillary has been seen as his replacement because of her role of controling him now that shes in charge of USAID and her continuence of nation building but in her own way.link
Afghanistan/USAID media take over.
afghanistan.usaid.gov...
Pakistan/USAID media take over.
pdf.usaid.gov...
Heres one that talks about the program in Russia, Bosnia, Serbia And Central America.
pdf.usaid.gov...

And how about the Media Development Loan Fund ran by Sasa Vucinic. It appears you can get a loan and get news given to you to start your own independant media except in the US and UK of coarse. Seems strange why not the US and UK? Makes you wonder why Time Magazine would have a different cover page for the US version compared to every where else. link

So why all this USAID World Bank independant media programs? Why not read what the World BAnk says in there PDF Accountability Through Public Opinion From Inertia To Public Action by Sina Odugbemi and Taeku Lee editors
.link

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This is 2 years old at least. History. Doesn't apply. I'm sure he'd say the situation is much worse for them. Now people are out in the streets.

top topics

join