It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A phone call to the almighty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok if you could have a phone call to him upstairs, but could only ask one question, what would you ask him, the only thing you are not allowed to ask him is about "yourself"

* dialing number - beep beep beep*

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think the question would be.

Why do the Innocent have to suffer?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think the question is:

God, In your own words explain why the Universe is so big, mysterious and infinite. Explain how you feel about it and explain how you arrived at your answers. Show tables and charts if you wish. You may use a calculator and a #2 pencil

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
History of our civilisation and meaning of life. Discuss. You have 3 hours to complete.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I why humans can not see beyond their noses.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wouldn�t get that far, my luck would be 'I get', 'I�m sorry could you're please hold for a life time', and you call will be directed to the appropriate personal when one becomes available. Like yea right as I get put under,

And if I did have the opportunity to ask God a question, because I don�t know any better being just a biological form, I would ask him why he lets so much hurt happen in the world, and do you, I think I already know his answer

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My question would be "what do I have to do to insure that no one will ever have to go to hell." or maybe "will the Eagles ever win a superbowl?"

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
why the hell has it taken 2000 years to finally get to talk to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Where do babies come from?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Or i suppose i could ask him what the weathers like up there lol I wonder if it is cloudy?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
why are orangers orange?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I vaguely recall a thread about this from some time ago and the best questions were simply "Why?" and "How?".

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
heres a good one. "will the west coast offence work for the huskers this year?" and "will the huskers beat oklahoma and texas this year?"

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
One question, can't believe nobody has thought of it.

"What is the puprose of the existance of the human race?"

top topics

join