It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 (the movie) showing scenes from funeral of Imam khomeini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You may know who Ayatollah Khomeini was. He was the father of Islamic revolution.

2012 movie has lots of things to say about different aspects of living in the future.

About the failure of capitalism and returning to communism.

but all those matters are off-topic.

I just heard that in that movie , they are showing scenes from funeral Imam Khomeini in Iran in 3 June 1989.

I didn't believe it until I watched the movie for my self. They were right.

The fact is that people in Iran are much familiar with funeral of IK because TV has shown the movie for every year.

Another fact is that some people broken the coffin to see him for the last time and there are pictures confirming this.

video

I appreciate any discussion on why they are using these scenes in their movie.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know.
I think it was a stupid movie, and they just needed some weird sensational video filler to make it longer.
I am am curious on what your point is in regarding his death, and the boring loud movie?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
IMO : the illuminati which is being supported by the PTB , has been planning to attack Iran from long ago . But there is a symbolism here that I don't clearly understand.

A leader of Islamic Revolution is dead ==>

1. IR is going to fail in near future .

2. They are going to attack Islamic Republic of Iran. So , they need to get your mind ready for that event.

3. Your idea ?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out another reason not to like that terrible movie. It is in really bad taste to use the footage of a funeral procession where supporters were so emotionally stricken by events. Regardless of personal considerations for or against the man people should realize what poor taste it is to commercialize such an event.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Personally I think the film maker just took advantage of the hype and created the movie, maybe even hired some people to stir things up and make it more popular, well it worked. People look too much into things. This movie would not be as popular in 1985 when nobody talked about the world ending in 2012.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The top picture says an earthquake in south america

How can you be sure that is a funeral?
I know the other ones may be of the funeral but why that first pic?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I am sure that is thee funeral because I have seen the funeral movie for thousand times.

I maybe could edit the funeral movie to show you the scenes. But my access to the internet is restricted.
edit on 29/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think maybe you people are familiar with predictions supposed to be real about 2000. There was saying that Messiah will arrive in 2000 , or the world would end in 2000.

They just waned to get you ready for Messiah and then they faced American people with 9/11 and then invaded Afghanistan.

I think that this will be true about 2012 , too. They are just making you (i,e your mind) ready for the end of days , then they will be going to give you a very big thing.

They are arranging the events to show that Nostradamus or other fake prophets were right about some events. Then they will be right about predicting other events , too.

With all the predictions about apocalypse they are just going to legitimate invasions on Middle East countries.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The funny thing about that movie in my opinion? In the theater they show the new Earth from orbit. And they show Africa appearing untouched. But Europe and Asia? Completely missing. In one swoop they diss Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Did anyone else catch that?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I haven't been to the theater , but I know they showed all the Jews , Christians and Muslims are praying to stop those incidents.

They are not respecting any religion and they are purposely trying to destroy all the religions.

When this is done , they are just going to bring Kabalah as the new way of living , believing in supernatural things.

This is a picture from the clip "hurricane" , there are much symbols and signs used in the video (showing they are illuminati). You can see it clearly that they are burning Torah , Bible and Quran.

ETA :

Thank you for replying.

I hope you stop continuing this , or it will be much off-topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i think iran is in a very self destructive mode in hopes to bring the end of the world who knows why i dont think the US will attack Iran i think Israel will because Iran having nukes with crazy religious leaders will force them too. I think to much propaganda is being feed to the Iranian people by there religious leaders and this in not a good thing and threatening Israel almost weekly is not helping the situation there are alot of crazy religious leaders in Israel also and they are scaring each other into war imo. I feel sorry for the Iranian and Israeli common people that have no control over there leaders and believe most of the propaganda. I dont think God or Allah want people killing each other.

new topics

join