It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Would Jesus return if civilization ridded the world of his words? I mean, he did mention his words shall not pass away. In what way is that meant?

What say you?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nope

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

In religious circles the word "word" takes on a lot of connotations. The word is God, the word made flesh, etc. All things considered if we rid the world, totally of the words of Jesus, and assuming he really existed and is what he claimed to be, then I imagine he'd come back with some new words like "You bastages, run ya buncha weenies, RUN!"

Or, maybe not. Who knows?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Would Jesus return if civilization ridded the world of his words? I mean, he did mention his words shall not pass away. In what way is that meant?

What say you?

Truth is Truth. Even if the Bible passed away and all mention of Jesus was forgotten to history, his truth will still remain.

What Truth? The only way to live in harmony with each other is to love each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 28-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Jesus preached love... Which is the only thing that can destroy hate...

Love can not pass away... it can only be spread

Who's to say that he hasn't already returned

edit on 28-11-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What say you?

Don't you think if Jesus can create the universe he can surely preserve his word?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What say you?

Word is information. Examine the acorn. Is the 75 oak tree the acorn, or is the acorn the 75 foot oak tree? Neither. The Word (information) is the essence of both. It is the information that expresses to form from Time, Space, Matter and Energy. So are you and I. So is ATS.

For a complete understanding, consult my blog: LINK
edit on 28-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join