It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NATO peacekeepers wounded in Kosovo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What the hell is going on with NATO in Kosovo? Two NATO soldier shot by Serb protesters.

www.seattlepi.com

ZUBIN POTOK, Kosovo (AP) — A German NATO officer and a soldier were shot and wounded in a clash with Serb protesters in northern Kosovo on Monday after the military alliance's troops used heavy machinery to remove trucks and buses blocking a main road in the tense region, an official said.

The shooting near the town of Zubin Potok, some 60 kilometers (40 miles) northwest of Pristina come after months of tensions, following a decision by Kosovo's authorities to extend their authority in the......
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.morningstaronline.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
war on terrorism
World War 3
edit on 28-11-2011 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL SOURCE HEADLINE WHEN SUBMITTING BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS THREADS

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What is Serbs is trying to do, trying to incite violence against NATO troops? when will the Serbs even learn not to fight just like it had been in Bosnia and Kosovo?

It's been months now and the Serbs are continuing to incite violence against the KFOR and ethic Albanians for years. When will they ever learn? I don't see Albanians protesting lately against the Serbs, i guess the Serbs still have the mentality of picking the wrong guy just like it had been in Bosnian and Kosovo War.

www.seattlepi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe we are not getting all the information from Kosovo.
I say this because my brother-in-law was assigned there recently for a tour of duty. He's a dentist in the USAR and he was kept busy, performing emergency surgeries on military personnel as well as civilians.

Kosovo seems to be another war without end.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I believe we are not getting all the information from Kosovo.
I say this because my brother-in-law was assigned there recently for a tour of duty. He's a dentist in the USAR and he was kept busy, performing emergency surgeries on military personnel as well as civilians.

Kosovo seems to be another war without end.

Mostly i believe the Serbs are doing a good job at it. That's why it's necessary for the KFOR to be deployed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

What the hell is going on with NATO in Kosovo? Two NATO soldier shot by Serb protesters.

I think they got that backwards... they meant to say ``What the hell is NATO doing in Kosovo?``

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think they got that backwards... they meant to say ``What the hell is NATO doing in Kosovo?``

You what were NATO is doing or the Serbs saying it?

new topics

top topics

join