Why Christians don't call their creator Allah ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Ok, so here is a topic I started, a while back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mohammed was not a historical person but a concoction after the fact based on a misreading of slogans used by the Jewish/Christian sects that gave rise to Islam. His discussions of the inscriptions of the Dome of the Rock and the claim that Abd al-Malik and a radical interpretation of the ruler Abd al-Malik:

In defining a unitary creed for Arab Christianity, 'Abd al-Malik seems to have reached back to this early Syriac tradition of Jesus as a plain human prophet and used it to oppose the Trinitarian approach of Hellenistic Christianity. In the "Praise Jesus" motto he put on his coins and in his great building, the Dome of the Rock at Jerusalem, he referred to Jesus, the revisionists say, as the "messenger of God."

Thus in Arabic, 'Abd al-Malik's unifying motto about Jesus was rendered as muhammadun rasul allah -- 'The messenger of God is to be praised." Muhammadun is a gerundive, meaning "one who should be praised." rasul is "messenger" and allah is "God."

To anyone with a passing knowledge of Islam, this is a central phrase of the faith and has an entirely different meaning -- "Muhammad is the messenger of God."

What proof is there that 'Abd al-Malik meant rasul allah to refer to Jesus? The proof, say the revisionists, is unambiguous and is provided by the inscriptions that 'Abd al-Malik had written inside the Dome of the Rock, "Allahum salli ala rasulika wa 'abdika isa ibn maryam -- God bless your messenger and servant, Jesus son of Mary" states the text on the inner northwest-north face of the octogaonal arcade. The inner, east-southeast face includes the words, "Inma I-masih isa ibn maryam rasulu llah -- For the Messaiah Jesus, son of Mary, is the messenger of God."

ryviewpoint.blogspot.com...

Still I haven't read this book, but I can't shake the questions.

Fascinating. Reading this makes me want to go read that book. Perhaps Jesus should have left the Apostle John to live all these years to guide the church instead of allowing us to make a mess of it. I guess he had his reasons and were going to find out when we die.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Doesn't really matter.

Of course it does not matter to you. You were born and raised in America, which speaks primarily English. Since it doesn't involve the great America, why bother to understand anyone else's point of view. Bomb them into submission and make THEM see our point of view.

I'm not going to call God Allah.

You already are. Allah means God in a different language.

Maybe they do not require foreign languages in Arkansas to be taught in school and you therefore cannot understand the concept of different sounds having the same meaning to other people, but I promise you there are many languages spoken in the world, most of which can be readily translated into the English equivalent.

How bout Latin? Dios

How bout them Germans? Gott

How bout them Norwegians? Gud

Damn, the world is full of Demon worshippers.

Time to crusade for English!

Oh, that's right! That is what the crusades were all about.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Christ spoke Aramaic. I don't know anyone who speaks Aramaic.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh please, I get so tired of the "you are ignorant because you are an American post," ignorance is universal.

and BTW my grandmother spoke seven languages fluently, she was a Catholic,

Oh NOESSSSSSSSSSS!

edit on 113030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The entire Christian Religion has been so bastardized by the Church and what ever ruler wanted it changed to suit his need. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.... Are those Hebrew names? No they are English. Either changed from there originals or made up completely. Christ name isn't even Jesus. The English equivalent is Joshua, but it was changed by the Church because Joshua was too common of a name they didn't want people confused or praying to the wrong Joshua.

The King James version of the bible that modern Christians cling to was written in the "Kings English" the language of the times. How many different Names, Ideas or whole verses where changed purposely or just mistranslated? How can you be certain that God is not Allah when all you have to go off of is a poorly written biased book?

The next thing you're going to say is Jesus has blonde hair and blue eyes. He looks like and Englishmen why not say he spoke our modern language? do you get the sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DisIllusioned PatRiot

The next thing you're going to say is Jesus has blonde hair and blue eyes. He looks like and Englishmen why not say he spoke our modern language? do you get the sarcasm?

PLEASE!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh please, I get so tired of the "you are ignorant because you are an American post," ignorance is universal.

You are correct, ignorance IS universal.

However, having toured the world and seen with my own eyes the various cultures and their ways, America has a special depth of profound ignorance. America is the premier super power of the world and it's citizenry is left ignorant to what is being done with that power.

Why?

Because they are more concerned with what is going on on the tube than seeing with their own eyes the imperial nature of their government. They were gifted the freeist country in the world, and sold that freedom for bondage.

The rest of the world can see this, but Lady Gaga is the Americans focus. That and enslaving each other with ever more confusing and ridiculous laws that have stripped away any semblance of freedom this nation once had.

I come down harder on Americans because they are MY countrymen.

Let others tend to their countrymen.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

DENIAL of super abundant evidence

does NOT remove the evidence.

Actually, Jahovah has a long list of names in Scripture.

Provider
Defender
All Mighty One
I AM

I heard a reading of 70 such names a day or so ago.

Sooooooo, you are WRONG about no names

and more WRONG about no evidence.

However, there will soonish be more abundant evidence.

He's NOT ABOUT to allow satan and the globalist oligarchy have all the dramatic demonstrations in these END TIMES.

He will be mighty in behalf of those in the USA who truly worship Him in spirit and in truth from their hearts.

Just as He will be mighty in behalf of shredding His enemies in this land . . . whether He does it with angelic forces, fallen angels/ET's &/Or China/Russia et al
edit on 28/11/2011 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

God, Yahweh, Allah. It's all Greek to me.

... Ha. I made a joke. :p

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Lolwut? No "christian" would ever call the Lord Allah. Our Lord is Jesus the Christ, the Lord of All, the Son of God, the Son of Man. Jesus was equal to the Father in power and in nature and it as through Jesus that the earth and the heavens were created.

I think it depends on their level of education/information about the facts of Muhammad's/Islam's history.

Authentic informed ones don't, usually.

What's really exciting are the 100's--thousands of cases at this point--of individuals, families and even villages in every Islamic country where many individuals have a dream/vision/visitation of Jesus presenting Himself as their Savior. They welcome Him into their hearts in the experience and then afterwards they have to secretly find a Bible to find out WHO THIS JESUS IS THAT IS THEIR NEW GOD AND SAVIOR!

PRAISE GOD.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The moon-god thing again......

It's just the arabic word for God. Like the english 'pig' in mandarin would be 'zhu' while it's 'babi' in malay.....OH WAIT BABI sounds the same with BABYLON omg does that mean......

Seriously, we're arguing about languages/linguistics here, totally irrelevant. If God is omnipotent, surely He would understand that this planet along with the humans that He created here are diverse & hence all of us are praying to Him in different languages. What matters is how we perceive it in our prayers in each of our faiths.

I'm a muslim btw.

Noticed how I referred to Allah as God?

OH?!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
The advantage of having Jesus be this embodiment is that he was already dead. Thus he cannot be destroyed again. This leaves the Papacy the ability to be the spokesman for Jesus on earth, which is what they claim.

Well said, man.

As far as the subject of "Allah", I don't understand the confusion people have. Do you realize that "God" is just a word like "Allah"? Neither one of them are names for any particular celestial being... they are just words. Like "Dog" or "Cat". If you capitalize them, they become proper nouns but they are still just words, not names.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Because they are more concerned with what is going on on the tube

Many are, but many are working themselves to death.

You paint with to broad of stokes.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That's not my reality.

My Muslim roommate researched the history extensively for over a year. He is very smart and very thorough. He fiercely disagrees with you.

BTW, he's one of the many thousands of Muhammed's descendants.

Muhammed was primarily DRIVEN by conquest, pedophilia, lust, greed, money, power.

What he did was evil to the max.

His followers are largely following suit.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

God, Yahweh, Allah. It's all Greek to me.

... Ha. I made a joke. :p

You made me laugh, now I am going to go do something useful.

peace out.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There is no evidence in the Quran of Allah being such. Allah is God, lord of all the worlds, anyone who says otherwise is deceived. The God of Jesus was the same exact Allah. How would you explain how Muhammad who was illiterate knew about the events of the bible, some that were explained before, and some that had yet to be explained.
edit on 28-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Muhammed was primarily DRIVEN by conquest, pedophilia, lust, greed, money, power.

That is incorrect. Marrying at a yonger age was common those days. Even christians did it. He was not after money and power, show me where in the Quran where greeed, money and power is advocated for.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Jesus was equal to the Father in power and in nature and it as through Jesus that the earth and the heavens were created.

The scriptures themselves make it abundantly clear that this is not true, for example jesus (the jesus that appears in the bibles that is) admitted he did not know something which would immediately preclude any claims to omniscience , he also questioned his god (yahwhe/eloi) in relation as to why he had forsaken him.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Many are, but many are working themselves to death.

You paint with to broad of stokes.

This is exactly my point. You work yourselves to death while we suffer unheard of unemployment.

Look around you. Isn't there a ton of work that needs to be done?

Don't we have roads to repair, bridges to build, children to teach, food to produce, products to manufacture?

We have tons of work! TONS!!!

But we cannot do the work because the bank says there is no more money. Money which the banks create from thin air.

Meanwhile, we export our resources to the one's the banks decide have the money. Again, money they created out of NOTHING!

And Americans keep on slaving themselves to death while the Empire marches on. Not the American Empire, but the world Empire which keeps America poor so that it's citizenry will go fight for them in wars created by the Banks to procure resources and manage development around the world as they see fit.

Keep on working slave. You will never see the hidden master while you toil under his whip!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Jesus was not the Son of God. No where in the unedited bible does he claim that he is God. Show me where in the unedited original bible an umabiguous statement where he says he is god.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant