It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Moves To Allow Military To Intern Americans Without Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm surprised this topic hasn't made it on this site yet. If this is already posted somewhere, Mods, please just delete.

Under the ‘worldwide indefinite detention without charge or trial’ provision of S.1867, the National Defense Authorization Act bill, which is set to be up for a vote on the Senate floor this week, the legislation will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who supports the bill.

The bill was drafted in secret by Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.), before being passed in a closed-door committee meeting without any kind of hearing. The language appears in sections 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA bill.

Link

Created in secret! Hello?!??! Closed door committee passed this?!?!? Pardon my passion for this subject, but it's far too important to go unnoticed.

I do not call myself a conspiracy theorist. Neither do I believe most of what I read or hear. I try to only say or write things that I know, without a doubt, are facts and try not to interject too much of my own opinion. This post is an exception to that rule. OK folks, I've harped on this several times before, but I will say now, and without any hesitation...

This Administration is looking to impose martial law in the United States of America. Period. They want to:

1. Confiscate your weapons and ammunition.
2. Create crisis.
3. Create rules and laws that let them do whatever they want, constitutional or not.
4. Cancel ... yes, I said CANCEL, next years elections.
(I'm not saying they will be able to... but they WILL try!)
5. Come to the rescue of the 'people' by protecting them from themselves. AKA, Control, AKA Martial Law.

If you don't believe me, then over the next year, LISTEN for ANY news reports of controversial legislation that is being passed "for the good of the people" or "to protect the people". That's your clue. That is code for "we're going to pass legislation that will give us more control and is most likely unconstitutional as well".

I'm going to go out on a limb here, just a bit. You know all those recent posts about troop movements around the nation? People have been surprised at how many troops are on the move and, if I remember right, I read one post about the army patrolling some neighborhood in full gear. There's a reason for all this troop movement. I live near an Air National Guard base and some of my friends are in the guard. I have several relatives in the armed services as well. After talking to them, I've come to realize that:

The army is being trained for domestic combat and control.

I honestly don't know if we can stop this train. The politicians are either part of this movement, or too weak to fight it. I have been preparing for uncertain times in my own way, for some time now. I hope others are doing the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it has made it.

thread here
edit on 28-11-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Already a thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join