It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you fix the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by superbuker

Release the free energy devices that keep going awol. We work for energy, peeps starve becuase of energy, we go to war for enegry and we are killing the planet for it. It would sort a lot of stuff out and get rid of the power hungery elite...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Ah, you mean direct democracy? Then I agree, another thing thats needed. Electronic direct democracy, no corrupt representatives.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Jepic

Ah, you mean direct democracy? Then I agree, another thing thats needed. Electronic direct democracy, no corrupt representatives.

I like my idea of public forums, electronic direct democracy would turn the US into 1984 over night... Our founding fathers made it a Republic for a reason.. As Hitler demonstrated, the media can be used to heard the masses in the name of nationalism very easily.

""Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world."
Daniel Webster

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

LOVE

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Make every leader and potential leader take a manadtory psychopath test before taking office, remove all money from politics making any transactions between political parties and persons/corporations illegal with up to 30 years in jail.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

LOVE

Kind Regards,

Elf

Free love just spreads AIDS and Crabs

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join