It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this guy (Dr Greer) an alien (reptilian?) in a human suit? You decide. It's probly one of

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
But you'll need to watch the video all the way to the end, and TRY to keep an open mind, hey?

Link to youtube vid

link to original web post:

[Removed link to forum]

Enjoy

edit on 11/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Removed link--Crossposting is not allowed as per ATS Terms & Conditions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The one thing I always thought odd is, why are we always reffered to as the "human" race, if there really is nothing or no one else but us and animals, wouldnt we just be "the race"

hmmm

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i like to stir everyone on this forum periodically with a reptilian thread.

the reaction (generally) from some of you guys is pretty funny....

but this video's a pretty good one. Personally i think the guy probly IS an alien.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
LOL! I should've put at the end of that, that I dont really buy into the whole reptilian thing very much
Interesting nonetheless

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

well, i think there should be a 'dolphin race' an 'elephant race'; and a canine race, etc.

becuz really many animals are incredibly intelligent and yet this passes unrecognised, largely, by many humans on the planet.

i blame the bible personally.... all that bit about 'man being lord of the earth' yada yada yada.

personally i think we are all equal under mother nature; and we all are worth the same, whether an ant or a human or a cat.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

A bit freaky that, but I think all of it can be explained by bad lighting, resolution of the camera etc. They have edited it going back and forwards, Iam sure if you film anyone you can get the same results.
But if he was a reptile dude I wouldn't fight him, blimey he has some gun's on his slimy lizard body

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've met cats & dogs smarter than some humans. MOST cats & dogs are smarter than some humans

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

- yeah. I can understand that.

the more vids i have watched, the more interested i have gotten tho, i do have to say.

anyway, just provided here for your entertainment and for interest.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

ha - for sure.

my cat was smarter than me.

we both knew it... :/

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

A bit freaky that, but I think all of it can be explained by bad lighting, resolution of the camera etc. They have edited it going back and forwards, Iam sure if you film anyone you can get the same results.
But if he was a reptile dude I wouldn't fight him, blimey he has some gun's on his slimy lizard body

Spot on
pixelated video combined with poor lighting and clever editing nothing more.

The fact that the guy is speaking a little strange and looks a little weird adds something too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We are intelligent by our own standards , maybe dolphins , dogs , cats , insects , think we are very primitive ? Think about it , were the only species that has to take care of our offspring for 18 years before they can function on their own ???? I'm sure 95% of us could not survive without help from others or our technology in some way !! Food for thought !

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Because humans are animals. We are primates.........nothing more

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Steven Greer a reptilian!!
Mind boggles and the sheer volume of pointless threads boggles even more!
Its all quantity and little quality on ATS!

If it was an Alien im sure they wouldnt need a suit!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by fairguy

Because humans are animals.

And if you don't believe that, watch some of the Walmart Black Friday videos floating around on youtube.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh c'mon OP.
I like ribbing ATSers once in a while too but this doesn't even come close. I only watched a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

The video itself is totally self-suggestive. To begin with : it's in slow-mo which subconsciously replaces 'normal' with 'abnormal' in your mind. Then we have the author pointing out suggestible features to further prejudice your opinion.

This can be done to a Mr Roger's clip too so as they used to say in Hollywood: I give it two thumbs down!
edit on 28-11-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
But you'll need to watch the video all the way to the end, and TRY to keep an open mind, hey?

Link to youtube vid

link to original web post:

[Removed link to forum]

Enjoy

edit on 11/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-Removed link--Crossposting is not allowed as per ATS Terms & Conditions.

So, why does Greer have to be "alien?" in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think that if you film ANYONE in a dimly-lit room, you're going to have certain artifacts show up in the film. Then, slowing it down and pausing with the subject in certain positions can make the subject look quite strange. You can do this with anyone. Do this to yourself. Film yourself in a dimly-lit room, talking, as if giving a speech, and then pause the playback at random points and see if you look "normal".

edit on 28-11-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
bump

did you see his tongue? you gotta watch until you see the tongue at least.

you think that's a human tongue?

his smile is too wide 2.

actually, he totally sucks at pretending to be human. worst impression i've ever seen...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ok why didn't the guys watching him shriek in terror while he was talking? Oh thats right they can be only seen on film?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have a large tongue too, and a wide smile. Does that make me reptilian? Hiisssssssssssss

top topics

<<   2 >>

join