It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For The UFO Believers On Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is one to rack your brains over:-

Lets see how many say it IS or it ISN'T

Please do make minimal threads; When posting videos please include the following:

-The video.
-A short description;
-Your thoughts (At least a few sentences/paragraphs)

edit on 11/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod edit--

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
it sort of just looks like somebody is holding their thumb on the screen of a mobile phone facing down could have just been playing some flashy vidio, the movements and jitteryness of the (object) looks a bit to rugged to be a ufo, in my opinion, i am a beleiver of alien life ofcourse and the possibilitty of visitors i just dont think that video justifies it enough for me, great find though if im wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How recent was this because U.S. government seems to have nicely pimped out this one for an occassion. Anyways, looks convincing, but in the end why does it matter whether it's real or fake? We should just take an army to some U.S. military bases and see some of these bad boys upclose for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

It's a puppet . . . . . . . . .

No seriously, that is interesting, dont know what it could be!. Interesting how many light combinations there are. It does appear to have a form of some sort, very hard to make out the outline though, so i really do not know.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
To me it looks like a flashing fishing lure, if there is such a thing. It appears to be holding steady, no discernible movement at all, not the best video I've seen. Actually on 2nd thought, it also looks like a human finger bone.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If you've seen a couple of real ufos it doesn't make you an expert on them all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
My best guess here, is that there is not enough information to make an informed judgment one way or the other. The only things I found strange is the city lights seemed to blank out too soon as the camera pointed up (twice), and that the zoom was not used to show the lights and the object in the same view.

One of those videos that does not make a case for much other than how not to document a sighting.
This cameraman could have used a tree to steady the shot, and used zoom out at some point.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This definately an Alien UFO because of all those nice colours and the movement............................................................................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's so out of focus, over-zoomed and contextless that it's impossible to tell.

Could easily be a star or a planet judging by the atmospheric shimmering.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its probably one of these ....

Not the same as but similar to

edit on 28-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Photoshop, Blimp, Swamp Gas,Ice Crystals, Venus, Sun, Moon, Thumb over mobile phone,Leds from night clubs, Lenticular Clouds,Kites,Sky Divers,Boat,Aeroplane, Helicopter,Balloon,Smudge over lens,Frisbee, saucer, tray,wheel hub, parallax

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING? ?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING?

Alien spaceship ?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

First rule look at the youtube link ,is he or she ufo obsessed yes!
Chances of being real then ZILCH!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'll say not, photos of UFOs aren't that interesting, maybe except for the original alien UFOs that looked much different, they didn't look metalic, they looked like morphing balls of light in the sky doing exotic and strange manuevers incapable to man. Once you go inside one it is spacious though it may not look like it from the outside. This is because the reality for an alien is like a bunch of Jesus's or magicians running around who can create miracles, but they are not like a man creating a miracle, they live on a plain of creation and they are capable of doing anything they want, but they still can be seen, they didn't want to be seen. To my knowledge Budd Hopkins lost interest in pictures of UFOs after he figured out that people were having gaps of missing time after they witnessed seeing a UFO. All of a sudden people started reporting this who were very normal, like church going people. Not only would they report missing time but they had red marks on their bodies afterwards, irritated eyes, and the ones who were implanted in the brain anxiety and headaches. Anxiety because the aliens are interested in extracting this emotion from humans, and headaches due to the surgery which takes 15 minutes to complete. They went directly to psychologists who knew hypnotherapy as a way of getting the missing time situation handled. They performed exhausting techniques in order to make sure fullproof that the memories being abstracted were real. It turns out that alien have white skin and not green. Very interesting...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thats a good video

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I cannot see the video
ufo observation evaluation FAIL

new topics

top topics

join