It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Positive Look at Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by christina-66
I'm sure people get fed up reading this statement time and again but it bears repeating in light of your op. Jews are not the problem. It is the ZIONISTS - their actions and their mindset - that are the problem.

Zionist does not have a clear definition at this point. It's hard to say that one group is Zionist when the entire land of Israel is surrounded by hatred. Apart form Zionism, they would still hate the Jews. This is pure hate and not a search for peace. On the other hand, Israel has offered peace. See the video I just posted. It has been clearly demonstrated over the years that Israel would have offered much of the land in peace.

guess thats why every few months israel makes a new landgrab expands its illegal settlements murdering more innocent people in the process and why israel turned gaza into the worlds largest concentration camp...

along with jewish people in israel speaking out against israel and its crimes against humanity..

No matter how much you try to bury it the truth will come out and be exposed to the light of day.

Israel is a rogue state and a very real threat to the world. Israels actions have shown repeatedly that it has no regard for human life and no respect for international law.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by christina-66
I'm sure people get fed up reading this statement time and again but it bears repeating in light of your op. Jews are not the problem. It is the ZIONISTS - their actions and their mindset - that are the problem.

Zionist does not have a clear definition at this point. It's hard to say that one group is Zionist when the entire land of Israel is surrounded by hatred. Apart form Zionism, they would still hate the Jews. This is pure hate and not a search for peace. On the other hand, Israel has offered peace. See the video I just posted. It has been clearly demonstrated over the years that Israel would have offered much of the land in peace.

guess thats why every few months israel makes a new landgrab expands its illegal settlements murdering more innocent people in the process and why israel turned gaza into the worlds largest concentration camp...

along with jewish people in israel speaking out against israel and its crimes against humanity..

No matter how much you try to bury it the truth will come out and be exposed to the light of day.

Israel is a rogue state and a very real threat to the world. Israels actions have shown repeatedly that it has no regard for human life and no respect for international law.

They were just hit with four rockets. If Israel falls, so goes the world. Where are the Muslims stopping if Israel falls? France? All of Europe? UK? England? US? Christians? Atheists? Are you sure you are focusing your energy in the correct direction?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

The TV series "The Promise" just started here last Sunday, for me it tips on both sides of the fence because I had a grandfather (who also fought the Ottomans in WW1 in Palestine) and uncle (also liberated a Nazi Concentration Camp before being asigned to Palestine) in Palestine between 1945 and 1946 attached with the British 6th Division....whose mother, my grandmother, is Jewish. Then on the other side, all my grandmother's European relatives perished in the Nazi death camps. The first part of the series was almost identicle to my uncle's stories of Palestine. It does'nt stop right there, there's more but I won't get in to it right now.

A true religious Jew would'nt be hanging out with non-Jews or secular Jews socially. I would'nt be too far from the truth your friend alleges he's Orthodox and probably goes to an Orthodox Synagogue on high holidays but leads a life no different to that of a gentile when it suits him. Kinda throw his "orthodoxy" right out the window! I have more respect for the Reformist/Progressive Jews because at least they don't hide what they are.

People only see what they want to see and usually all they want to hear are bad stories because it's bad stories that sell newspapers. Israel is'nt without it's social and political problems but it's no different to any other nation. No country outside Israel is in any position to be judging Israel by a long stretch. Every nation has a very long barbaric history.

edit on 28-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join