It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous operation mayhem - phase 1 - senator dox as a result of supporting SOPA (internet censorsh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
(from facebook)

Anonymous Operation Mayhem: Phase 1: We Protect The IP

Dear Senators,
We are Anonymous. It has come to our attention that twenty four Senators deemed it necessary to sponsor H.R.3261 -- Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA).
If this Act were to pass it would result in the inability to share information freely on the web without legal consequences.
This is direct censorship of our freedom of expression and must not be tolerated.

We have provided a basic dox of the 24 Senators who have sponsored this Act. This Operation will involve flooding these Senators emails, faxlines and telephone lines asking why they chose to sponsor such a tyrannical Act and suggesting they should reconsider their support of this Act or face the full fury of Anonymous.

Anonymous said - "We think it is time to end this once and for all, by providing a clear image of the world we live in.
Without truth history will certainly repeat, the same wars , in this time of universal deceit telling the truth has become a revolutionary act.
Let us salute those who disclose the necessary facts, and, for those who don't.. Expect Us!"

#Operation Payback Is a Bitch
We Are Anonymous
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive Censorship Of Information
We Do Not Forget Those Abusing Their Power
We Respond In Kind With Anonymous Operation Mayhem: Protect The IP
Freedom Of Information Traitors Expect Us!

List of companies supporting (SOPA) :

* Adobe www.adobe.com...

* Apple www.apple.com...

* Autodesk usa.autodesk.com...

* AVEVA www.aveva.com...

* AVG free.avg.com...

* Bentley Systems www.bentley.com...

* CA www.ca.com...

* Cadence Design Systems www.cadence.com...

* CNC Software - Mastercam www.mastercam.com...

* Compuware www.compuware.com...

* Corel www.corel.com...

* Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation www.solidworks.com...

* Dell www.dell.com...

* Intel www.intel.com...

* Intuit www.intuit.com...

* Kaspersky www.kaspersky.com...

* McAfee www.mcafee.com...

* Microsoft www.microsoft.com...

* Minitab www.minitab.com...

* Progress Software www.progress.com...

* PTC www.ptc.com...

* Quark www.quark.com...

* Quest www.quest.com...

* Rosetta Stone www.rosettastone.com...

* Siemens PLM Software, Inc.www.plm.automation.siemens.com...

* Sybase www.sybase.com...

* Symantec www.symantec.com...

* TechSmith www.techsmith.com...

* The MathWorks www.mathworks.com...

Links
/3lvuqc4 Bill Text 112th Congress (2011-2012) H.R.3261.IH
/ceen593
/cun6fj7 E-Mail The House of Representatives
/cpwlsxq Sec. 104. Immunity for taking voluntary action against sites dedicated to theft of U.S. property.
/7pbqvbh text Stop Online Piracy Act

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Secondly is the dox of the senators themselves:

To avoid breach of the T+C , I won't post the details directly - although I'll provide a link or two with contact details should you wish to contact them directly.

inagist.com...

www.youtube.com...

perse1010.tumblr.com...

--

My thoughts. A bold and brave move once again by anonymous. If the corrupt leaders wish to censor the web, then they must face the consequences of their actions.

Bravo Anon!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Can you hear it ?

It is the sound of the world slowly wakin up from its slumber .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think we are just witnessing the government (and coporate backed) take over and control of the internet. I think they are simply taking over the reins. I am actually surprised it didn't happen a lot sooner.

I am not sure this can be stopped.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
USA doesnt negotiate with terrorists, cyber or otherwise.

Nice try anon, but i think it will make the case against you worse than svaing our freedom of speech on the interwebs.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

of course of course, i forgot we killed people, and strapped bombs around our chest to kill bystanders.
Woe of me, im sorry , we are terrorists, we killed with informations.

im ashamed of myself, for all those people we killed , while the rest of nations stay disinformed

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Cmon, i guess that makes me a terrorist too, because if I had their hacking skills I'd for sure do the same thing.

I commend Anonymous for fighting against internet censorship, and all the things they fight for. They for sure have an agenda but I agree with it.

We sit and talk talk talk in places like this, but they do the dirty work. They fight for us.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Did i just make myself sound like i was on the US goverments team?

Hells no.

Anon are doing somthing where everyone else, thinking the same thing, will not or can not help.

Im merely pointing out that doing a good thing, in a 'bad way' may make things worse, not better.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Actualy we're terrorists because we want to be able to keep our right of speech ?

So what should we do ?

Maybe we should bow down and give up an essential right ?

Is it because we dont use real weapons and guns ?

Is it because we dont have a leader ?

We are terrorist because we want the people being able to post, communicate and voice their opinions ?

Then ok, im a terrorist .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

My bad...I wasn't trying to be hostile. I see where you are coming from and I'm sure they do too. But action is needed and they are doing it their way.

Do you have any suggestions on how they could be better using their time?

They remind me of Robin Hood, and yea he killed mad people but they were the "bad guys" and he fought for the less fortunate "us".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

so if we share similer opinions on this site...does that make us a "terrorist cell"? thats funny.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If anon want to do somthing usful, make some old documents from say 1950-1960 public, that would be extremly cool and helpful.

Use their power for good, not hacking peoples lives up for their cause.

Knowladge is the real power.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Thats legit. I like that.

Thank you.

I don't know if anyone in anonymous frequents here but "bligs" has a good idea and should be the cause of your next operation.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Love seeing people say "we" when these actions happen by "Anon" and some newfig starts nodding and agreeing just in hopes to "feel attached to it".

Fact remains, this is not Anon. Anon dosn't operate like this. Only people new to the concept of Anon openly support these actions.

You can't use threats to change the mind's of politicians. That is not legal. Nothing promises that people will ask for "acceptable demands" if this sort of bullying became popular.

Sound of a nation waking up? You watch too much V for Vendetta sir. What you are hearing, is the sounds of confused civilians screaming and shaking fists with no proper plan or goals.

As for Anon? Yeah...they are doing nothing but harming our chances for reasonable solutions. Acts of criminal aggression, online or off, is the dumbest thing anyone can do. What you are supporting here, and blindly accepting as "awesome/epic" is actually just a crime that does nothing to better our chances in any political or social arena.

Now go type "we" as if your avatar and sentences make you part of this. You are no more part of this operation than the rest of the youthful hopefuls wasting breath and energy on this false-flag reconstruction of Anon as a whole.

Enjoy raiding the castle.

PS- Cool story bro!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
cool story.. having a bunch of 12-14 year olds go after Microsoft... How is that going to yield.. OH WAIT I KNOW.
Since MS is in cahoots with the Gov. (you know the 500$ million they got from the bailout) if anything happens to these companies.. it will create a fear and push SOPA through

GG on killing your own cause again (just like OWS)

new topics

top topics

join