It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ready to have yall's mind's blown?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
My mind can simply not be blown by someone with the language use of your calibre

I love this sentence, and what it's struggling to express. Pure irony, and perfectly crafted.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
fr a thred about hving one's mind blown ther iz shure a lot uv crappy n lazy typing here
u kno?

On topic: I think it is an interesting idea expressed by the OP, but when you think it through, it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a Dane Cook skit in which he goes into the distant past to the moment his parents are making him. As they are doing the deed, Cook proceeds to slap his father on his bare behind and yell "It's me; I'm your son from the future!"

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
if your life flashes before you when you die and then you come to the end of that life flashing before you, do you then see your life flashing in front of you again ? And so and so on?where does it all end?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by absolutely

Be happy not sad.
Better still just be.

and how is it ur business my free being, freedom by definition is not a thing while nothing objectively even, so never able to see another free,
i hate happiness anyway that is for negative inferiority still existence justification, then i reject its opposite existence too sadness
this belongs to ur lies about another that u have not the least reality with while inventing all justifications to possess its rights that u dont have

u have ur happiness why do u want more?

it is not ur business what i have, keep all happy to u and stillness and being whatever, enjoy really and accept what u have as enough

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sorry for the quick off topic:

absolutely, were you once a member here named "imans"?

You write just like him and express similar thoughts...
edit on 11/28/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

My mind can simply not be blown by someone with the language use of your calibre

I love this sentence, and what it's struggling to express. Pure irony, and perfectly crafted.

o really what is so much profound about that sentence? where is the struggle u see ? irony ok it is obvious that u love to make fun of others but that is random

anyway, i cant see how perfect sentences would blow ur minds? words are always same nothing to any and especially to anyone

when divine words hypnotize minds then there is no powers that can blow anyone mind

it is a lie like anything else

everyone s true mind is its freedom, as a matter of fact constant existence out one, so everyone know already that what matter is his positive freedom present and not superiority, that is how all world is insolent reality of that fact knowledge, running by enjoying spiting on every objective value for freedom pleasure as the exclusive value reference

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by Samuelis

I do believe the correct grammer is... er never mind.

*My mind simply can not be blown by someone with the language skills of your caliber

Have a nice day,
ILikeStars

I hope you realise it is calibre for the rest of the English speaking world.

In my opinion anyone from the States has written off any rights they may once have had for criticising people on their grammar when they had their words dumbed down in the early 1800’s. Especially if their avatar name consists of symbols from Zapf Dingbats

Now.........for some whiskey

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Sorry for the quick off topic:

absolutely, were you once a member here named "imans"?

You write just like him and express similar thoughts

I thought that absolutely might be a 'she' called Katy. Cos the language used and the thoughts expressed seem exactly like some girl I once got to know while visiting my friend in the psychiatric ward.

edit on 29/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I think this is a good theory,one that Ive thought myself. Ive had many bumps in the night and weird goings on's in my house. Just recently been hearing farm yard animals in my back garden. And my nephew heard the cow. Then the other night I was alone late at night and heard someone heavy walking and ran down my stairs. My dog ran the opposite way and jumped on my lap. I then read about Ascension symptoms and one said seeing/hearing things then said its because different dimensions are passing through. Then I thought what if theres a different dimension for every part of our past/future thats all in one Earth and like you say we've hearing ourselves.

Nobody should say someone is nothing in any situation or reason. Its nothing but good to have theories on any subject. Its ok to debate the subject but not to say a person is nothing.

Love and Light

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

you are revealing ur true self being crazy female that starve for attention at any price, to get any that would suit its absolute positive subjective state, which prove how selves are not what they look like, this is condition meant for true existence of each one

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

which is obviously confirmed from ur pic picked of urself freedom, a cat totem happy with the fact of being ruled to b positive constant pretense careless about what is above its head, it looks like snakes sources, u must have plenty of them moving ur mouth and hands

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

you are revealing ur true self being crazy female that starve for attention at any price, to get any that would suit its absolute positive subjective state, which prove how selves are not what they look like, this is condition meant for true existence of each one

absolutely:

Now I know you and "imans" are the same.

Why did you stop using the "imans" name? You weren't banned....
edit on 11/29/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

r u on acid or smthg, im not ur pal and surely have no idea of what character are u forcing on me now

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

r u on acid or smthg, im not ur pal and surely have no idea of what character are u forcing on me now

lol Forcing on you? lol He wasn't my pal. He just sounds Exactly like you. For example:

the reality in the middle become more clear principles of absolute self entity which force in ways both extremeties to adapt themselves to those principles as they need that objective reality for their present constancies, this is the essence of truth abstractions that rise upon all and manage alone the reality of all, so the selves extremes one certain and one whole receive personnal definition of themselves from truth that they sense clearly from what they moved for objective middle reality ways, and here selves would be relatively true added to themselves particularities they are from their direct affiliation definitions shares with absolute entity self middle reality,

imans profile

Back on topic:

I will agree that time is not completely linear in essence, but only appears that way to us as we age. But for ourselves to go back and visit ourselves...strikes me as problematic.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

lol Forcing on you? lol He wasn't my pal. He just sounds Exactly like you. For example:

i mean now, i didnt bother replying at the first place why did u insist to make another post for it, do u know me or somthg do u do that with everyone here? it is not my ways

and ur example confirms it, im not what u know or can recognize then it is only a bad joke

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

the reality in the middle become more clear principles of absolute self entity which force in ways both extremeties to adapt themselves to those principles as they need that objective reality for their present constancies, this is the essence of truth abstractions that rise upon all and manage alone the reality of all, so the selves extremes one certain and one whole receive personnal definition of themselves from truth that they sense clearly from what they moved for objective middle reality ways, and here selves would be relatively true added to themselves particularities they are from their direct affiliation definitions shares with absolute entity self middle reality,

imans profile

I don't know. imans sentences are far longer and absolutely's written vocab is far worse. Both are equally as incomprehensible though. I've been keeping an eye on her as she haunted one of my threads for a while 3 days after joining ATS.

Absolutely, you obviously put a fair bit of time into many of your posts, and occasionly even some thought. Does it bother you that no one can understand them at all?
edit on 30/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

on the contrary i enjoy that, a true philosopher or thinker is who love to own his thoughts values, as his rights
which is far better then who love to own others things or lives but equal mayb to everyone right egos, when what u give to urself is from what urself did then there is an object ego free there right

of course im far more generous then average but only bc im genereous with rights

so actually the more u lack interests in my posts the more everyone is happy including me

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So why bother posting them in the first place if you know no one can understand most of what you write? Why not sit back on your laurels as a 'true philosopher' and simply relax and watch the world turn. For example, the only thing myself and everyone else will undertand from your last post is:

"on the contrary i enjoy that, a true philosopher or thinker is............"

and

".............so actually the more u lack interests in my posts the more everyone is happy including me"

Everything in the middle is completely incomprehensible. Not trying to be snarky this time, but I am purely interested as to why, if you're aware of your lack of ability with the written word, do you go to the effort of posting at all?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

bc i am me not the ways, ways of being me must respect objective truth, truth is before me, i m me only where im true first, so first objective truth as it is, second myself tiny that it would b but true, then me as free as i want

the least reality for that fact to exist, is the least of all ingredients being there in one space real representant

u r real people then in truth i can see the absolute objective through ur present moves, second i can realize myself in words it is fastest and least absolute possibly to do right, then me me

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I guess all each of want to do is express ourselves.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join