It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-Hop Artist trying to expose the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is pretty good hip-hop song trying to help expose the nwo.... What do you think? check it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelyes1
What do you think?

Given that this is the "INTRODUCTIONS" thread and the only thing allowed to be posted here is an introduction, all I can say is that you must be Jamel Redrum Simmons.
Welcome.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Given that this is the "INTRODUCTIONS" thread and the only thing allowed to be posted here is an introduction, all I can say is that you must be Jamel Redrum Simmons.

I am not Jamel Redrum Simmons. I mistakenly posted this in the "INTRODUCTIONS" thread..

Just figured I share this with like minded people.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelyes1

AHHH! This is pretty bad. Good intro with the collage of news clips but the music is horrible. Sounds like lil wayne

He might be ok if he gets some decent beats and writes for a bit longer
Good topic tho

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You must be the right person to ask... Is rap or hip hop relevant beyond a few months? I remember rap from the mid to early 80s and i don't see anyone listening to or knowing anything about that stuff, yet, I still see people listening to music from earlier periods. Given that rap is more than 30 years old, why are there no "oldie" rap stations? Is "tick-tock ya don't stop, and my name is roxanne and ya know its true and chaka khan let me rock you let me feel for you, all dead? well, a tick, tock it did stop. It's all here today gone tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

song is terrible lol but they gave the video are fair go..
Appreciate the message tho. check out 'Immortal technique' he does a great job of exposing illuminati, nwo etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
You must be the right person to ask... Is rap or hip hop relevant beyond a few months? I remember rap from the mid to early 80s and i don't see anyone listening to or knowing anything about that stuff, yet, I still see people listening to music from earlier periods. Given that rap is more than 30 years old, why are there no "oldie" rap stations? Is "tick-tock ya don't stop, and my name is roxanne and ya know its true and chaka khan let me rock you let me feel for you, all dead? well, a tick, tock it did stop. It's all here today gone tomorrow.
Hip hop is extremely relevant, and is still growing strongly so it won’t fade away for a long time. There are plenty of people who listen to the original stuff, you just don’t hear about it because it’s not commercial. Stuff like little wayne or whatever isn’t hip hop; it’s a corporate hijacking of rap. It might take a few more decades to get to the stage of oldie rap stations and such but remember 30 years isn’t long in the scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Yes, I'm familiar with immortal technique. He's a very intelligent and informative artist.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Not too keen on it, if your into this sort of stuff, check out Rap News on the youtubes, here's one.

edit, my favorite one is this one tho.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Seriously? Like the old stuff. What do you consider the old stuff? What do you listen to? The Fat Boys? You dig that stuff? I can promise most people who are hip hop fans know nothing about it's origins. Modern hip hop folks can maybe (and I say maybe) go back to tupac and snoop dogg. Anything before is an embarrassment.Rappin hood and Breakin were great films btw lol

I'm not saying the "new stuff" isn't relevent, I'm just pointing out that I don't see a lot of folks listening to the old stuff. Floyd and Zeppelin are proving to be timeless, as is Sinatra and other greats, but rap seems to be here today, gone tomorrow. Don't feel alone, though. Most music of today is forgettable. It's just that maybe hip hop was ahead of the game in forgettableness. (not a word huh?) Oh well. Rap isn't music either.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Seriously? Like the old stuff. What do you consider the old stuff? What do you listen to? The Fat Boys? You dig that stuff? I can promise most people who are hip hop fans know nothing about it's origins. Modern hip hop folks can maybe (and I say maybe) go back to tupac and snoop dogg. Anything before is an embarrassment.Rappin hood and Breakin were great films btw lol
Yeah the original stuff, I know a growing number of people are listening to it now. The old stuff I listen too is like krs one, tribe called quest, grandmaster flash, eric b, rakim, big daddy kane, sugarhill gang, afrika bambaataa, rock steady krew, theres heaps more. Yeah the fat boys were alright.
I dont consider most hip hop fans actual hip hop fans. I meet so many people who say they like hip hop and the first think they will say is lil wayne or some commerical crap like that; fact is they dont like hip hop.
So many great films from the time, stylewars will always be the best tho.

I'm not saying the "new stuff" isn't relevent, I'm just pointing out that I don't see a lot of folks listening to the old stuff. Floyd and Zeppelin are proving to be timeless, as is Sinatra and other greats, but rap seems to be here today, gone tomorrow. Don't feel alone, though. Most music of today is forgettable. It's just that maybe hip hop was ahead of the game in forgettableness. (not a word huh?) Oh well. Rap isn't music either.
A lot of the new stuff isnt relevant when it comes to the real hip hop, its nothing like it. I know that probably a majority dont listen to the real stuff, but more and more people are. Floyd and Zep have had more time and its different cause it appeals to a lot more people. Wait until we next generation and krs will be the new doors or stones (i hope)
I dont feel alone, because 1 true fan is worth more then 1000000 fake fans in my opinion. Raps poetry, add a beat and you got music; but you gotta be able to sound good acapella
edit on 28-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: forgot about your second paragraph

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Fair enough, man. Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't mean to pick solely on hip hop or rap, it's more music as a whole that I'm discontent with.

top topics

join