It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden in Plain Sight: Esoteric Symbols in the new Muppets movie.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey folks -

My family watched the new Muppets Movie. Chock full of illuminati symbolism, for those of you who've been watching your youtube documentaries!

First thing I noticed was that in Kermit's mansion, he sang his song on a black-and-white tile floor. This tiling has been noted in Eyes Wide Shut and also Fight Club.

Second thing I noticed was the "pineapple" architectural ornament, which is said to symbolize the pineal gland and enlightenment. This is after they clean up the theater and the guy turns to ask Walter something about how to run the show.

During the "Man Song", where Gary the man sings about being a puppet and Walter puppet about being a man, there was symbolism of being a puppet "double" where a puppet is a man and vice-versa. And of course, the hall of mirrors scene, where the puppet Walter looks at himself in many mirrors. This kind of symbolism and programming is talked about in the Monarch programming conspiracy theories.

Kermit sings his song "Rainbow Connection". The Rainbow symbol was used in Eyes Wide Shut.

The evil oilman Tex has on his desk two spheres, which look like the two pillars in Free Masonic symbolism.

When the muppets approach Tex about giving them the theater back, he declares the muppets "dead". After the muppets fail to raise enough funds and lose the theater at midnight, they walk outside the theater to find the streets packed with throngs of fans. They carry signs saying "Welcome back" -- symbolic death and rebirth.

The brand name on the clock shown during the countdown to midnight is "Pyramid".

During the final scenes, Tex gets a triangle-shaped injury on his cheek.

In the final wrap-up of the plot, Gary proposes to his girlfriend and chooses to live a normal life. However Walter the puppet goes with the muppets, who are an artificial family, and seek the love of anonymous fans. Kermit has been unable to propose to Miss Piggy all this time, and instead needs the attention of the audience. He asks Miss Piggy to stay with "them" and the muppets show, instead of proposing to her, as Gary did his human girlfriend. Walter chooses to live his life as one of the muppets, a mind-controlled puppet.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS you should fit in fine here
have a great night Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah - in the final scenes, Jack Black is lifted on a chair by hobos, Egyptian style, and declared to be the King of the Hobos. Remember in Tom and Jerry: Fast and Furry, the King of Hollywood is dressed as a Pharaoh.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
THose Illuminati bastards!!!

welcome thanks, i will make sure any kid i know does
not see this movie!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paulloop

Next year a muppet version of Eyes Wide Shut is coming out.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Or you know, maybe its just a movie? But your ideas are wayyyyy more realistic and reasonable.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2430

Thanks for puting the exclamation point on "Eyes Wide Shut."

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I definitely see the parallel between Rowlf the dog and the orgy piano player in Eyes Wide Shut.
Very clear reference to the dog star Sirius and the Dogon tribe.

Kermit is a clear Reptilian. His wisdom, leadership, and guidance steer the motley crew of muppets ( symbolic of human ethnicities and races) forward. A tip of the hat to "elite" domination "for our own good"

Miss Piggy is a pro-Christian symbol. An affront to Jews and Muslims alike. Yet she is irrational, arrogant and needs guidance (see Kermit). She also evokes the human-like pigs at the end of "Animal Farm".

Also, Gonzo's nose looks like a penis.

Dang Illuminati

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
While I appreciate that many (most?) movies contain a great deal of secret society symbolism, most of the things you described are just a little too loose for me. Kind of like those youtube documentaries on the subject in which they claim every scene in every movie that shows the sun is sun worship. The sun looks cool, especially when it's setting or rising, if I were a movie maker, I'd want to capture some things like that for my film. Not every triangle means something. If it had an eye in it, I'd be right there with you. Not every checkerboard is masonic. Could be, but could maybe not be too. There may very well be symbols of the type you referring to in the movie, but I will have to watch and judge for myself.

Again, I would like to state, I completely agree that movies are chock full of these symbols, and I have not seen this one to make any real determination.

Keep looking in.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is fast growing tiresome,

seriously, watch the movie, how many other religious symbols can you come up with?

it's maddening, truly

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
it's a very dair derson, huminabit?

2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Most movies have a great deal of secret society symbols in them? give me a break!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder whose job it is to get these shapes and symbols included into movies? I mean..

Is there a guy who says," hold on hold on I've got an idea..... how about we put THIS here?"

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Jesus!, Thank god you exist.

I see what you did there.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2430

Actually, ridiculously, there is something going on, not just with movies, though. There are many "recurring" symbols all around us. Make of it what you will, but you can't much deny it's existence.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
I wonder whose job it is to get these shapes and symbols included into movies? I mean..

Is there a guy who says," hold on hold on I've got an idea..... how about we put THIS here?"

They actually have such a person on a movie set -- he or she is called the "Director"

Working in tandem with the Art Director, they decide where they will be shooting for found locations. In the case where they build sets on sound stages, they decide what will exist on the set, the color, placement and dimensions of everything.

For instance, on the wrought-iron gates of Kermit's house, where there are wrought-iron faces of Kermit and Piggy? Those just didn't happen to get there by chance, you know. Art Director.

In the case of shots, the director with work with the cinematographer to decide the framing of the shot, how it will move, who will be in it, from what angle, etc. etc. If you have a shot with two faces and it comes to rest on a pine-cone architectural decoration, the director or cinematographer told the camera operator to end the shot right there.

As to whether the director is trying to communicate something with the pinecone in the shot, or they just had it there for aesthetic value, that's another story

edit on 28-11-2011 by paulloop because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by paulloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
There may very well be symbols of the type you referring to in the movie, but I will have to watch and judge for myself.

Again, I would like to state, I completely agree that movies are chock full of these symbols, and I have not seen this one to make any real determination.

Keep looking in.

Hey notquiteright -- thanks for the reply. I'm really interested to know your thoughts after you've seen it. Especially the scenes with the mirrors and the pine-cone architectural decoration.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The writers also write; How I Met Your Mother
Common luciferian theme; 2 guys (usually friends travel with a girl (or girlfriend)) and problems start.
In How I Met Your Mother all the characters are named after other luciferian critters.

Barney = Big purple REPTILIAN
Lilly = Lilith

Their front door is GREEN = BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR

They did an interview on NPR (total luciferians just pay attention to what they say)

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was full of luciferian symbolism (sex on a chess board with a horse . . .) his batman shirt in the mirror (talking to one's self in the mirror is often associated with magic (or luciferian magic))

These guys are totally full of it.

They also used comedians that are totally inappropriate for young children. Flight of the Condors and flesh pockets anyone? Or Ali-G?

Face the facts folks, looks like a snake, talks like a snake .......

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You all should just stop watching movies/tv.

It obviously contributes a great deal of stress to your lives.

I don't watch tv or movies (often or even regularly) and I don't see alleged Illuminati symbolism trying to brainwash me.

Does the fact that you "know" about this alleged symbolism protect you from it? Or are you knowingly exposing yourselves to something dangerous? What does the brainwashing do? I mean, what is the final goal? Just to make us aware that black and white is a color pattern? So that we can identify a triangle? What is the end goal for the so called Illuminati and what is exposing us to this alleged "symbolism" accomplishing? Should I avoid making eye contact with triangles now? Do triangles have eyes? ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Is it possible that movies are written to fit the genre, and writers take their ideas from all over, so inevitably things so common as black and white, triangles, and whatever else will be found in movies/tv/cartoons/books? I would love to get a couple of you guys sat down with a geometry book. Lolz would be had by all, well except you guys.

edit on 28-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join