It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCELLENT! Another 911 Was An Inside Job Song!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This new song covers it all! What do you think about? It's catchy TOO!
2ND LINE.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname

Just what the truth movement needs....more stupid, thoughtless, paranoid conspiracy words put to a silly be-bop rhythm. Is that how you intend on moving forward? Eschewing legal challenges to give you some sort of...any sort of....solid purchase in the reality-based world for insipid, home garage produced mindless drivel set to music? Once again, knock yourself out!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Nice find..or creation if you're the one who made it. It isn't my cup of tea for the tune but I sure respect the passion and conviction behind the effort to make it. S/F for a great contribution to the 9/11 forum.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

You have to be unintelligent to believe the official story.

9/11 was a inside job!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
2ND LINE.

This is what the truther movement has deteriorated into- their conspiracy stories aren't even remotely believable and after ten years they haven't gotten any further than they did from day one, so they need to bolster their crumbling egos by creating morale boosters like this. It's like those WWII German propaganda movies telling people they were winning gloriously right up until they surrendered.

I do have to admit, some of Nazi Germany's music was catchy too. The absolute perverseness of a cause does not necessarily impugn the creative talent used to further the cause.

top topics

join