It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of threads on Imminent Disclosure? Me too. Here's one that might make sense, and doesn't p

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
Maybe the good aliens in the WH ...

There may well be aliens in the White House ... but there aren't any 'good' ones.

Ref: Imminent Disclosure. Disclosure won't ever happen by human means. It would mean too much disclosure of baggage - coverups, deaths, intimidations, etc. If it happens, it will be by the aliens themselves. That's my opinon at any rate.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Disclosure(if there even were anything to disclose)would not be in the governments best intrest. They could not have people believeing there were any higher power than the government or god. It would never happen, ever, ever, ever,ever.

Why does it have to come to us through the government? It is simple enough for them to come to people individually just as they seem to be doing. That would be the best way seeing how the government has been lying to us for the last 60+ years or more. Actually more like since Tesla's time. I think that's where science was high jacked and funneled down a narrow path.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. I've just heard along the way that there are both good and evil forces in the government. Maybe it can be thought of as something like a pendulum- things have been on an evil upswing and is cresting at 2012 in order to begin the swing back toward the good.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by calman2278

I can only imagine it (disclosure) will happen on an individual/group basis. Who wants to trust anything the government tells us anyway? It has to come down to the individual. Perhaps when given the choice during some false-flag e.t. invasion (emphasis on fear) the people unable to accept e.t's existence will go willing down into the underground bases leaving the rest of the enlightened civilization to embrace the changes ahead. First task will be to clean up the mess we've made using the new technologies given to us by the (small g) gods just as they have throughout history. Notice how ancient civilizations always start at a peak and wind up in decline instead of the other way around? How long did it take the Sumerians to develop a base 60 mathematics? How could people not long after the stone age come up with something so complex and what possible use would they have for it at such an early time? Details like that convince me of otherworldly connections.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by 74Templar

Agreed. I think the acceleration & awakening can best be exemplified by two ideas:

1) Robert A. Wilson's "Jumping Jesus" Phenomenon, that will result in an eventual 'singularity' - explained here...

That reminds me, someone once showed a stat me that a single day's newspaper today, has more news & information than a typical person would have received in a year, and some even a lifetime, back in the 1500s.

Crazy to think about.

And, 2) Ray Kurtzweil's (inventor, futurist, and author, Transcendent Man) ideas on humans and computers...

Maybe he was (finally) off by a few years...?

Now... think about this....

Everything I just described above (and, in conjunction with the OP) is not just limited to us; humans and the Earth.

It is Universal.

edit on 12/13/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Actually came across a video that (in many places throughout) explains what I'm taling about, above, and takes it even a step further. Don't agree with ALL of it, but a pretty good view, and thought-provoking, overall:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join