It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't you given hard evidence on chem-trails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm just curious, why has no one chartered a flight and looked for hard evidence on chemtrails? It would not be difficult to prove your theory once and for all. I have a plan for you.

Rent a prop plane, get twine, get clean sock. Tie sock to twine, take plane up, drag sock on twine behind plane, go through the chem trails. Reel sock in, land plane, send sock for chemical analysis.

It is a very quick and ugly method for collecting data, I'll admit, but with a few hundred dollars I know some scientists could come up with a larger and more eye appealing method to do the same thing.

Why has no one executed this very easy method for collecting data?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Data has been collected via what falls to the ground and coats everything.

See "What in The World Are They Spraying" (sorry, don't know how to embed):
www.youtube.com...

The evidence collected from the plants shows aluminum oxide and barium salts all over everything. Ever wonder why the wildfires are becoming so hard to control? Aluminum oxide is an accelerant, so it's not just dry brush and trees burning, but dry brush and trees coated with something that makes them burn hotter and faster.

The evidence is there, and it isn't pretty.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I want something right from the scene. None of this "falling" stuff. Why has no one gone up there to check it out? It's not mars we're talking about here.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

chemtrailsproject.com...

I dont think this helps, but it hush hush what ever it is

this should take you to pics

chemtrailsproject.com...
edit on 27-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I want something right from the scene. None of this "falling" stuff. Why has no one gone up there to check it out? It's not mars we're talking about here.

If you ignore the evidence available there is no reason you will accept their due diligence, correct?
It seems this question must be for you?

so what is your reasoning to where the nano aluminum chips and barium salts are coming from dropping from the sky? Santa and his reindeer?
edit on 27-11-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not to be critical, but your post has a few problems, the most important being the use of the phrase "no one." Unless you personally know the entire population of the planet, the phrase is ignorant at best. You can say "how come I have not seen the information gathered from such an effort..." but this leads to problem number two with your post. You suggest you have looked at every single piece of work done on the subject in the last 15 years - every single piece, a lot of which does not show up on google searches.

There are some who have done this technique as well as others, many years ago, but as with anything the constant drum beat of "show me evidence" in the face of evidence just wears a person down and many who were in the game 10 years ago have long moved on with their lives.

I suggest this, there is a new computer program that allows one to track any plane in the sky. Simply plug in the offending planes, or "suspected" offending planes and see what kind of planes they are, where they are going etc. The majority of suspect planes with suspect stuff pouring out the back are military planes, the fly WAY too fast for commercial jets and are shockingly uninterested in conserving fuel by flying so fast - the clue here is look for speeding planes. Log the data. You may find some trouble, an Italian ATC took a screen shot of his radar at one point to show that many of the planes don't show up on radar. I'll even give you a hint on when to look, when solar energy is very high, look to various locations, relative to the incoming direction of the energy, for chemtrail activity (it is clock work).

Which leads us to problem number three with your post. You have, by the tone and logic of your post, stated that everyone else, or even anyone else but you, is responsible for proving something to you. There was a time when people went out and proved things to themselves, for themselves, now we simply demand others do the work and criticize the hell out of them when they fail to convince us. I reiterate, we criticize others when they fail to convince US. What you have done is this post is criticize the entire world at large for not doing something that will convince you - or possibly others if you believe, in the chemtrail problem. A society, or person who feels it is the members of the world's job to prove things to them is the least evolved there can be.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

What evidence? I want proof! Don't tell me I'm the only person on Earth that had the idea of testing the chemical composition of the alleged chem trails themselves?

"If you're not sure about what something is, go check it out" my Dad

It's a simple statement but it gets rid of many questions if followed.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Another thing my Dad likes to say, "show me". Where is it?

I want to see where someone has done what I propose. Evidence straight from the scene.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I'm having trouble finding out what they are? all the websites I get just say its conspiracy lol
I know somethings up its our government!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Or it could be their way of spraying to get rid of our MJ lol

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm just curious, why has no one chartered a flight and looked for hard evidence on chemtrails? It would not be difficult to prove your theory once and for all.

It's simple really, chemtrails aren't real. The people pushing "chemtrails" know this, hence why they don't spend any of the money they are getting off of promoting the hoax on actually "proving" them real once and for all.

Rent a prop plane, get twine, get clean sock. Tie sock to twine, take plane up, drag sock on twine behind plane, go through the chem trails. Reel sock in, land plane, send sock for chemical analysis.

It is a very quick and ugly method for collecting data, I'll admit, but with a few hundred dollars I know some scientists could come up with a larger and more eye appealing method to do the same thing.

Why has no one executed this very easy method for collecting data?

I can't really offer you any insight as to why any layman hasn't done it, but I can explain why scientists won't. The first issue is that an experiment like you are proposing would be difficult to execute within the parameters of the scientific method. If someone were to do the experiment you proposed, the results wouldn't be valid because all variables hadn't been eliminated....it wouldn't prove anything that way. The second is that meteorology explains persistent contrails beyond reasonable doubt, so there is no reason to try to gather evidence that they are something they clearly aren't.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I'm having trouble finding out what they are? all the websites I get just say its conspiracy lol

That's because they are a conspiracy theory. You have to go to some pretty disreputable websites (if you understand source evaluation) to get any information on them because no one is fact checking those websites. That's where people like me come in.

Originally posted by mytheroy
I know somethings up its our government!

Interesting, so you've made a conclusion that something is happening without having any evidence or even knowing what that something is, on the basis that "the government is probably doing something because it's the government".

All you ever need to know about "chemtrails" can be found right here, Chemtrail Information

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The evidence collected from the plants shows aluminum oxide and barium salts all over everything.

But dirt contains aluminum and barium....and if there's a wind, dirt covers the plants.
Why wouldn't you find dirt on plants ??

Originally posted by FissionSurplusEver wonder why the wildfires are becoming so hard to control? Aluminum oxide is an accelerant, so it's not just dry brush and trees burning, but dry brush and trees coated with something that makes them burn hotter and faster.

The evidence is there, and it isn't pretty.

Please post any fire forestry experts claiming this is true. Forestry fires cost billions of dollars annually, and the causes are well researched. I think you are just thinking off the top of your head....and have not researched the matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Because it's at 30,000- 40,000 feet and what you test monday may not be the same thursday.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why do you want to see where someone else, other than you, has done what your propose? What purpose would it serve to see what someone else has done?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I don't like to fly, so I can't do it. I also have never spotted a chem trail. Many clouds, but no chem trails.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Aluminum oxide is non-flammable.

Flammability of the Product: Non-flammable.

www.sciencelab.com...

That stupid movie "What in the World" showed no evidence of high levels of anything anywhere.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

And here's a recent example of that happening -

Trouble is that it doesn't show anything much at all!

for 6 of 7 days there is no Barium in the water - the one day there IS Barium the level of 28.5 micro-gram/litre is less than 1/60th the allowable limit of 2000 micrograms/litre!

The highest aluminium level is less than was found in 1967!

This is another case of a chemtrail believer not actually knowing what is normal - as others have pointed out, you get aluminium and barium blowing in the wind as dust - so finding some should NOT be unexpected!!

Why aluminium & Barium found in Alachua county doesn't actually mean chemtrails exist

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The altitude would be an issue. You would need a pressurized cabin or personal oxygen. There would be a problem with contamination if you used a sock. Sterile gauze would be best. You would have to be able to release it and then retrieve it from a sealed container in flight.

You would probably find:
Water vapor
unburned jet fuel
pollen
carbon and sulpher (burned jet fuel)
dust particles (soil)

I have one question for the "chemtrail" people. It is entirely possible to spray chemicals from an aircraft without leaving a contrail, so why do they leave the contrail?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What in the world are they spraying? had a budget of $50,000.

More than enough to do what you suggest, although a little more refined than a prop plane and a sock

There are planes for hire that are built specifically for atmospheric research:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join