It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Sydney today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have lived right next to Kingsford Smith Airport all my life and know when I see a contrail.

But today they were not contrails.

Line after line 20 min apart coming from north to south.
A clear morning now smeared in lined clouds.Even a ranbow shimmer off some.

Any one else see this going on?
I'm sure half the coast did.

Took some pictures too if anyone wants to see them.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Sherlock2009 because: spelling error

edit on 27-11-2011 by Sherlock2009 because: add video

edit on 27-11-2011 by Sherlock2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

Thanks for the report.
Goes very well with some weird weather radar activity in that area..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I live up on the Central Coast (about an hours drive or 10-15 flight time) north of Sydney.

About an hour or 2 ago I was outside &, over Sydney, saw what appeared to be a set of rings being formed in & near the clouds. I took my sunnies off for a better view, but the rings dissapeared until I put them on again. The sky was not particularly glary looking that direction so my sunnies were not needed to see the clouds shape etc.

I got distracted & forgot to check when I got upstairs. Now I dont see anything particularly odd, sunnies on or off.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm up in Newcastle and noticed the sky has been hazy all day long..... haven't seen and spraying going on up here today though

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You're only just noticing now? Better late than never

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Do you think they're trying to contaminate the citizens? Why don't you collect some of the air and dew tonight to get it tested?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38

I live up on the Central Coast (about an hours drive or 10-15 flight time) north of Sydney.

About an hour or 2 ago I was outside &, over Sydney, saw what appeared to be a set of rings being formed in & near the clouds. I took my sunnies off for a better view, but the rings dissapeared until I put them on again. The sky was not particularly glary looking that direction so my sunnies were not needed to see the clouds shape etc.

I got distracted & forgot to check when I got upstairs. Now I dont see anything particularly odd, sunnies on or off.
Intresting, there have been persistant circular patches of weather around that area for the last day or so. It may just be a trough but there are 3 in the east of australia right now and they all look the same + are in a straight line.
You should try get a photo through your glasses if you see it again.
edit on 27-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

No....I just decided to comment on todays activity.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009

No....I just decided to comment on todays activity.

Fair nuff, it really is in our face lately here in Syd. Hate to think why...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Those are completely normal contrails.

Line after line 20 min apart coming from north to south.

So, they were airliners about 20 minutes apart, then!! Doesn't matter that you say you live "near" an airport. The contrails are at too high an altitude to be local traffic to your nearby airport.

A clear morning now smeared in lined clouds.

?? I also see plenty of normal cirrus clouds, too. Say......when cirrus or other clouds appear, what do you think then??

The presence of the cirrus clouds indicates a strong propensity for airplane contrails to form, too.

Even a ranbow shimmer off some.

Oh, dear. Water ice crystals can refract sunlight, and cause it to split into its component colours. It is a 'prismatic' effect (Google for the word 'prism').....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I agree.
I asumed as today was a large CME hitting the earth, they were putting reflective materials in the atmosphere.

The sky is a total haze now.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I was going to reply point by point but from your post your are wound up tight and will only travel down your own highway.

I wont waste the discussion with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sherlock sure has lost his touch, thanks for the wonderful images of contrails, the same contrails I have seen in Massachusetts for 30 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I also found it funny he completely missed the point that being NEAR an airport would make seeing contrails unlikely due to the altitude needed. Clearly the planes making these contrails are not about to land.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I live at Coogee near mascot airport and watched the Chemtrails all morning first running east to west to high to be landing then saw the plane coming from the north going south. I have lived here 40yrs and never have I seen planes flying that high north south missing the airport. There is a flight path that planes use, NEVER have I seen them use the path they flew today and yes I also took pictures

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

ever notice how India, New Gunea, Japan, China, Africa... are not being covered in chemtrails.... what is it about Caucasians that they are wanting to experiment with?.. it's only over nations with caucasian populations being the majority.... the US.. Australia... Canada... Europe..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
so instead of poisoning the population of Sydney by putting chemicals in the water ,they( whoever they are) spend huge amounts of money by refitting aircraft with special poison tanks ,secretly employing pilots who are in on the game and blatantly spraying you in clear view and hoping the prevailing winds dont send the poison chemtrails off in to the Tasman .Yeah that sounds like a feasible plan

edit on 28-11-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Open up your favourite search engine and type in "chemtrails china" or "chemtrails india" or "chemtrails africa", in fact you could probably search for chemtrails in any country or continent and you'll get a hit of some description.

Apparently they are everywhere...

edit on 28/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
so instead of poisoning the population of Sydney by putting chemicals in the water ,they( whoever they are) spend huge amounts of money by refitting aircraft with special poison tanks ,secretly employing pilots who are in on the game and blatantly spraying you in clear view and hoping the prevailing winds dont send the poison chemtrails off in to the Tasman .Yeah that sounds like a feasible plan

edit on 28-11-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)
Or they could be manipulating the weather; it doesn’t have to be about poisoning the public. Weather manipulation is no where near as unlikely, in fact considering what we are doing to the world through pollution its more then likely a necessity.
edit on 28-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Sure manipulating the weather could be one reason ,but tell me one advantage of this as opposed to just normal everyday weather? . Just give me one reason that justifies this idea

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join