It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this new Hip-hop video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
One of my friends on facebook has a son who does the hip-hop thing. I don't listen to hip-hop myself, but I actually thought it was pretty good. His name is Kali Lemelle Wells and he's the one in the orange shirt with the tie. His singing part doesn't come in for a minute. Let me know what you think...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i couldnt tell when the guy in the tie was singing but its ok. I used to be really into rap back in the day but now the only rap i listen to is kanye and kid cudi so that could mean that im just not a fan of rap that much period making it hard to critique but its def a good amateur peace as thats what it sounds like. Something about the beat though i dont like it, its too generic, maybe if they got a better beat it would sound more pro but then again thats just me

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

Thanks for the critique. Personally, I'm a metal-head, and I'm big on the music more so than the lyrics. I've been playing guitar since 1971, and played with a local band for a short while. I didn't care to babysit drunks so I got out of it. One of my biggest problems with a lot of new music these days is there are no musicians, just electronic stuff. I don't get it. Oh well, that's me.

Once again, thanks...

new topics

join