It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seekers of Enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Occultists & New Ager's: Have You Found What You Are Looking For Yet?

Many people are seeking spiritual fulfilment and are on many and varied paths. Are you connecting with the ultimate source of all fulfilment and spirtuality or are you being short changed?

Watch this to find out.
edit on 27-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No Enlightenment here folks ...

just washed up ,outdated dogma with no basis or merit ..

"Are you connecting with the ultimate source of all fulfilment and spirtuality or are you being short changed? "

I am still short changed after watching your vid.

Luke 19:27

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Ah ha RevelationGeneration making a thread again to bash people who doesn't believe in what he believes.
Ah Yes the guy who forgot one of the 10 commandments lol and when I pointed it out he added me as an enemy lol (very Christian)
Look Rev let people believe in what make's them happy ok? there is no right or wrong to do with spirituality, its a personal thing.
You don't get to into heaven by converting anyone you know.
Oh and don't go into bible quoting mode..it doesnt wash with me.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
long ago...

And it wasnt in a book of primitive campfire stories thats used to frighten children and justify greed, materialism and cold blooded murder of all who dont follow the primitive barbaric bloodthirsty superstition christianity.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not what I expected, but still a pretty good video.

I think people should understand that Christ is the consciousness shift and awakening that will take place at some point in our future. Christ is the Third level of consciousness. Not that Jesus will show up with a big "heeeeeey" but the coming of Christ through the Human species is going to happen. We will share the same conscious understanding that Jesus had..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

I think people should understand that Christ is the consciousness shift and awakening that will take place at some point in our future. Christ is the Third level of consciousness. Not that Jesus will show up with a big "heeeeeey" but the coming of Christ through the Human species is going to happen. We will share the same conscious understanding that Jesus had..

Well the bible says It will be a very visible event! it will not be done in secret. Jesus Himself tells us what His return will be like. There for Christ Consciousness (spiritual deception) is completely opposed to the bible and what the word of God has to say.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7

There are some who believe and teach that Jesus is only a state of consciousness. That he did not come in the flesh. But, as scripture says these are deceivers and antichrists!)

John 1:7: 'For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.'

Apparently, there is going to be a lot of deception about Jesus' second coming. People saying they are one of the dead prophets or even Christ! We are told not to believe any of these reports. Because His coming will be a very public event! For as lightning comes from the east to the west, covering the entire sky; This is what it is going to be like when Jesus comes. No matter where you are on earth, the lightning will cover the sky announcing His coming.

So, if someone says Jesus has already come, you will know that it is not true! When Jesus comes back, everyone will see it over the whole earth.

Yes, this is a very public event. every eye will see Him, and all the people of the earth will mourn because of Him. All will know that He is coming! In the next Bible text, we see that very dramatic events will be happening when Jesus comes:

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Paul describes the day of the Lord as a fearful day when the heavens pass away with a great noise, and fire melts the earth. The works of man will be burned up. Paul then adds meaning to these events by asking: What kind of people should we be? Who's side should we be on? So, I am reminded of Psalms 91:7-8. Where it reads "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand: But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked."

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Well the bible says It will be a very visible event! it will not be done in secret. Jesus Himself tells us what His return will be like. There for Christ Consciousness (spiritual deception) is completely opposed to the bible and what the word of God has to say.

"

I think you should be careful with how you interpret your scripture. Not many religious translate the Bible in such a literal way. I know of one group and they happen to worship snakes.
The Church of God with Signs Following is the name applied to Pentecostal Holiness churches that practice snake handling and drinking poison in worship services, based on an interpretation of the following biblical passage:
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover," (Mark 16:17-18).
edit on 27-11-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

This is such a great video. It is so appropriate to the path that so many are on right now. I wandered around in the esoteric books for some time. It occurred to me, as I was reading, that the occultist is on the same path, but on a pendulum swing to the far side of exoteric church dogma. Think of the extremes from spirituality to the other extreme of church dogma and hell fire fear. Each has a pride that is blinded from the other. Where is the truth? As the video points out, Jesus is there shining like a light between. When the pendulum comes to rest, we find what we were looking for removes the pride between both paths. Jesus said it all along. It's not the outward and not the inward. It's the expression of the inner to the outer in love to God and others. A changed heart is necessary.

Matthew 7:13

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

There is one more set of verses that is very telling.

John 10:1

1 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
edit on 27-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

I think you should be careful to not fall for deception. 'Christ Consciousness’ is a work of Satan the devil.

It is this same type of rhetoric that we find in Genesis chapter 3 where satan (the serpent) was trying to convince adam and eve (humanity) in the garden of eden that if they just eat from the 'tree of knowledge' then we can become like God.

This is the exact same trick Satan is using now with the new age movement. Trying to convince people that Christ is just an 'energy' or that 'the universe is God' and that we may find him in a rock or a tree, when really these are just parts of GOD's Creation. Christ is a person, he came to earth for a specific reason, to save humanity, a person we can have a personal relationship right now on earth with through the Holy Spirit. He is not a mere "Consciousness" that we can one day achieve if we become attuned with the universe.

I have no problem reading scripture or 'interpreting scripture' as you replied:

"I think you should be careful with how you interpret your scripture. Not many religious translate the Bible in such a literal way"

The foundation of the Christian faith is that Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh. He lived a sinless life and was the only one who could pay the penalty for our sins. He died on the cross as the perfect sacrifice. Praise God.

I'd also like to point out that how other religions interpret God's word is irrelevant... Christianity is not a religion its a historical event where God reached out to his creation because he had mercy and love for us.

To say that I am taking the Bible to 'literal' by believing Jesus actually came in the flesh is very silly.

I think I've explained that well enough for you to understand. I hope you enjoyed the video.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Im sorry you are misinformed. We live in a mind before matter universe. Not only did matter emerge from the mind of God, but it was created in order to provide the conditions in which the human mind would be possible.

The human mind is the focus of the cosmos. Matter is therefore moved by human minds perhaps not the same degree, but in the same kind of way that it is moved by the mind of God.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Im sorry you are misinformed. We live in a mind before matter universe. Not only did matter emerge from the mind of God, but it was created in order to provide the conditions in which the human mind would be possible.

The human mind is the focus of the cosmos. Matter is therefore moved by human minds perhaps not the same degree, but in the same kind of way that it is moved by the mind of God.

Well I am going to finish responding to you now, as I have said all I have needed to say, and now you are not even listening to my post's but instead repeating new age propaganda. I don't believe that you believe anything that you just wrote. How you can make claims like "the human mind is the focus of the cosmos" is beyond me. I mean where did you get that from, who told you that... a spirit?!?! How can I be misinformed... when I rely on the bible as my final authority instead of what some deceiving spirit or new age 'Guru' told me? I think you'll find I am actually very well informed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well I am going to finish responding to you now, as I have said all I have needed to say, and now you are not even listening to my post's but instead repeating new age propaganda. I don't believe that you believe anything that you just wrote. How you can make claims like "the human mind is the focus of the cosmos" is beyond me. I mean where did you get that from, who told you that... a spirit?!?! How can I be misinformed... when I rely on the bible as my final authority instead of what some deceiving spirit or new age 'Guru' told me? I think you'll find I am actually very well informed.

Personally I would go the for the guru why? because he is here and now and the bible was a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Trying to convince people that Christ is just an 'energy' or that 'the universe is God' and that we may find him in a rock or a tree, when really these are just parts of GOD's Creation.

The Gospel of Thomas disagrees:

Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the All.
From Me did the All come forth, and unto Me did the All extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find Me there."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This video does nothing to convince new age occultists that the direction the have chosen is wrong.In their world they are enlightened, and indeed they truly are. What they seek is secular knowledge. They are looking for the keys to unlock their own salvation. They are trying to find sufficiency within.what they have found works for them .occultism is real, and so being real, comes with real results.they are content with what they have found.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
They are looking for the keys to unlock their own salvation.

Something which they will never be able to do.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
They are looking for the keys to unlock their own salvation.

Something which they will never be able to do.

Sometime's I think you really cherish the fact that other people who don't follow your Religion are going to Hell.
Hate Hate Hate Hate thats all you spout about any religion other than your own.
Jesus would be crying.

top topics

join