It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My View of Life and Consciousness (complexish)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Our thoughts and actions are based on perception of reality, our perception of reality both creates or destroys all paths in life. All are interconnected within the quantum fabric of reality, I am you, you are all, all is one..
Quantum physics proves consciousness forces a direct effect on physical matter, implying a link between our minds and our reality. This link does not know time, as time is just a measurement of movement. This link can effect events in our past and in our future, this link is multidimensional and constant. I believe time is only relevant to our consciousness and our 3 dimensional perception, yet we are blind to an infinite fractal multidimensional existence. Quantum physics reveals that protons and electrons pop in and out of existence along their fixed paths, literally vanishing and appearing within our perceivable dimension, and transferring to one we simply can not comprehend. I believe this transfer of electrons and protons is the fabric of what we call time, an ever continuing infinite speed movement through dimensions without us even knowing. This means that what you did 20 years ago is still happening right now in different dimension, what you will do in 10 minutes is already happening in a dimension we are yet to be present in. Science has already proven that consciousness can effect the outcome of a two bit system both in the past, present, and future. This proves that everything is happening at once and we are all interconnected on the most elementary level. Gravity effects time, revealing that time is something multidimensionally physical rather then psychological. This means that time travel is possible if we have a way to get to that parallel dimension. But aside from that, we now know that we are part of something much bigger then we could possibly understand. Ice crystals that form with positive words and energy are beautiful and symmetrically complex, ones that form from words of hate are simple and abstract. We need to love more and that is all we need to do.. love overpowers hate. There are people out there who fight for absolute power and greed. They use hate and fear as a tool on us via mainstream culture and media, forcing many into a false idealism. They know that if the collective is upset or angry, negative events will prevail that they can bank on. All of the greatest men in the world who spread the message of love and peace have been killed, while the worst ones gain high political and financial power, do you really think that's a coincidence? The Elite powers practice a secret religion of freemasonry, They understand all of what i'm saying is true. They taint, twist and contort a religion that is based on knowledge and rot what should be a beautiful universal religion.... We need to take our life back, its our destiny that they want to hide.

~ Namaste
edit on 27-11-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Right on man

One line that always made me think differently was in an old book and the question went like "what if nothing does exist and we are all a fleeting daydream of a giant ladybug" or smething like that......trippy

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That wasn't to horribly complex to be understood. I understood what you explained just fine. Good rant.

join