It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims Pakistan provoked NATO airstrike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Claims Pakistan provoked NATO airstrike

www.theaustralian.com.au

AFGHANISTAN officials have claimed that Afghan and NATO forces were retaliating for gunfire from two Pakistani army bases when they called in airstrikes that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, adding a layer of complexity to an episode that has further strained Pakistan's ties with the United States.

The account challenged Pakistan's claim that the strikes were unprovoked.

The attack near the Afghan-Pakistani border aroused popular anger in Pakistan and added tension to the US-Pakistani relationship, which has been under pressure since the secret US raid inside Pakistan that killed Osama b
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether I believe this, it seems an obvious effort to amp up the war rhetoric from yet another angle and to me it seems that the NATO airstrike was an obvious ploy to try and get Pakistan to attack NATO/US forces, in order to kick off a larger conflict.

When you take into account that China have said that an attack on Pakistans sovereignty is an attack on China's sovereignty you can see what I'm getting at here. Then you also have the Israel/Iran thing, Israel have said that they will not inform the US of an attack on Iran and things seem to be heating up there as well. It seems to me that what we are seeing is quite obviously an attempt to trigger a larger war in which Israel can attack Iran, Pakistan and whoever else they need to in the middle east, with the Americans, then we have China and Russia also joining in as they are allies with said countries. The US have wanted to take Iran for quite a while and when we take into account everything else that is taking place, it's not much of a mystery.

I don't mean to scare anyone, although this is what seems to be happening, we need to stop this, we need to put as much pressure as is possible on our governments to put an end to all this war, we can't let the elite scum bags running this show to continue with such actions, it is detrimental to the human race, not that they give a crap...

www.theaustralian.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yep, they wanna make out like pakistan is evil,maybe set up a false flag soon,i mean cmon does anyone else beleive they killed osama hiding in pakistan??

Seems like a starter for a main course of false flag followed by a nuclear dessert!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well considering NATO was invaiding their country they have every right to fire on them.
THE US (nato) are the real terrorists.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

I'm not sure whether I believe this, it seems an obvious effort to amp up the war rhetoric from yet another angle and to me it seems that the NATO airstrike was an obvious ploy to try and get Pakistan to attack NATO/US forces, in order to kick off a larger conflict.

So you are willing to believe that a NATO airstrike was called in, orders given and obvious Pakistani soldiers were targeted and killed, completely unprovoked, just because they were there?

US and NATO forces firing on Pakistani soldiers across the border, for no legitimate reason?

Firing indiscriminately on innocent soldiers who are our sworn allies?

Really?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

So you are willing to believe that a NATO airstrike was called in, orders given and obvious Pakistani soldiers were targeted and killed, completely unprovoked, just because they were there? US and NATO forces firing on Pakistani soldiers across the border, for no legitimate reason? Firing indiscriminately on innocent soldiers who are our sworn allies? Really?
Seriously? The US (NATO) have done this hundreds if not thousands of times. Why should this be any different. I think your forgetting that they are INVAIDING THE COUNTRY BY BEING THERE!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Uh, yeah. I mean if you can see the larger picture here it isn't a very big jump. It's not like this was sanctioned or anything, although someone DID order it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure we can fully trust anything coming out of that whole region right now. Every player but China is working from at least a couple agendas. China works for their own interests, exclusively, so at least they're predictable. The rest though? Heck.. at the best of times they're jumping in and out of bed with their friend or enemy as that month's loyalties dictate someone is going to be.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
Seriously? The US (NATO) have done this hundreds if not thousands of times. Why should this be any different. I think your forgetting that they are INVAIDING THE COUNTRY BY BEING THERE!

Can you provide a few examples out of these "hundreds if not thousands of times" that US and NATO forces have directly targeted and killed Pakistani soldiers from across the border?
edit on 27-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Pakistanis were snoring too loud.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

Can you provide a few examples out of these "hundreds if not thousands of times" that US and NATO forces have directly targeted and killed Pakistani soldiers from across the border?
edit on 27-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)
Not Pakisatni but countless other countries. If you do not know that you should research the history of the US before responding

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
America is a big nation. Our leaders haven't listened to us for a very long time. They will not listen now.
We just have to keep moving into other nations sovereign territories for some stupid reason.
We are represented by very few Senators and Representatives. Along with a Potus etc.
We cannot stop them. We cannot change them. They will not listen.
They just
Bomb all day and burn all night...and they do it until there is not a single living thing in sight!

Innocents are dying at the hands of NATO, and we sanction it with our silence.
Accident or not..this is happening far too often. Innocents being killed...and they call it "collateral damage".
I call it manslaughter. Is there nothing we can do at all to stop this madness?

OWS isn't working toward the banks because too many people are left with money in those banks, and they were planning on their Black Friday attacks! Greed.
If we try to demonstrate and are attacked by our own for our own good what value is our demonstration?
Years ago people died at Kent State because of Vietnam. that too....was "an accident" [sarcasm]
I don't care if they were Pakistani or Chinese. We killed them. period. they were supposed to be allies in this approach to terror. Instead. We killed 24 more innocent people.
They are people. Soldiers are indeed.....people...and now they are dead. More dead!
If we really want to stop this..I mean really.
There is a vote coming up for Congress and Potus. We had better get it right this time.
This very well may be our last chance. We will only stop this killing if we make the right choices.
DH

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Since when has NATO ever needed to be provoked into an attack?

They kill and maim just fine on their own...no reasons needed.

I call BS

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

My apologies, I thought we were talking about this incident in the news now, and you were saying that it had happened before... Which I've never heard of.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

You can vote. But do you the voter hold sway over your elected representatives? Or do those who make those elected reps rich hold sway over them? Or do those who threaten to kill them hold sway over them? Or do those who threaten to expose the dirty secrets of those reps hold sway? Those who hold sway have been perfecting their COINTELPRO like tactics for decades. They know human nature and how to set people up. That is all.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

So you are willing to believe that a NATO airstrike was called in, orders given and obvious Pakistani soldiers were targeted and killed, completely unprovoked, just because they were there?

US and NATO forces firing on Pakistani soldiers across the border, for no legitimate reason?

Firing indiscriminately on innocent soldiers who are our sworn allies?

Really?

Sounds more like a Hezbollah or al-Qaeda tactic than a US/NATO one to me.

Something's definitely going on but the question is.....what?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That's what I'm thinking.

They're also just using this for some justification back home to get some more conflict happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

But how can you make the right choices when they don't actually appear to be current options, in order to make the right choices serious reforms need to be made and almost a complete over haul of the system, only then is it even possible to make the right choices.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

You can vote. But do you the voter hold sway over your elected representatives? Or do those who make those elected reps rich hold sway over them? Or do those who threaten to kill them hold sway over them? Or do those who threaten to expose the dirty secrets of those reps hold sway? Those who hold sway have been perfecting their COINTELPRO like tactics for decades. They know human nature and how to set people up. That is all.

You speak the truth: For me, my vote at the moment is the only weapon I possess to fight back with. Perhaps in the near future we will see other things come to light that may help us to intervene in these things.
STAR for you
edit on 27-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

That's what I'm thinking.

They're also just using this for some justification back home to get some more conflict happening.

It's all staged for the CNN & Fox addicts. Nothing more...

Nothing Less.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join