It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do proponents of the New World Order worship ancient religions and symbolism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze To say that the proponents of the new world order worship ancient religions and symbolism is itself a misconcepcion. The truth is that inorder to know what is to be done in the future world, the past must be studied and known so that the same mistakes of the past leaders are not repeated to cause more problems .The ancient religions showed the people and their different heroes, the religions also showed their various mistakes which are loved by some and hated by others.Therefore inorder to forge ahead or move ahead correctly and for a new world order devoid of plenty errors to be arrived at , the ancient religions and symbols must be learnt well. Symbols and figurative expressions were used by the religious leaders of the past and many people could not understand. but only those in a special group could understand and become successful very fast. So a new world order must modernise the ancient works to bring about changes very fast. THEREFORE the new world order cannot do away with the past and the past cannot do away with the new .The new world order of today , in the nearest future will be regaded as ancient and our children and grand-children would still come to study our heroes of today-------Stephenca

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
First of all, english is not my native language, so excuse me if I make any errors.

I write this post from my perspective, which is highly influenced by the Terra papers and other corelating works.
You should probably get familiar with them, because you will understand my point better.

So imagine that there are aliens trying to rule over the universe and it has been so for milions of years. And of course they also want to rule over the man (which, according to my sources, was created by the aliens, and I neither believe nor deny this statement). Anyway, life begins and evolves by the same principles in the whole universe, at least for the hydrogen based life forms. And keep in mind that evolution is a very chaotic process, and adaptation is only a part of it. So in other planets other life forms evolved, but they were in the pattern of ours, because the most suitable models are present (two arms, two legs, one head is a very suitable form for a mammal). But if there is a planet with say 95% percent of water, it is very likely that an amphibious humanoid will evolve eventually. Nature find it's best ways - we have amphibias here also, but the evolution process went different because of 1) the enviornment and 2) the random principle of evolution which cannot be denied

so back on the topic. The aliens are not very different from us in their ways. They may have a really different cultures, but in the end they are our brothers if they are humanoids (which is not a good nor bad thing - our earthling ancestors were also brothers with stronger bond - but all they did was kill each other for a long periods of time). They want to rule and conquer and have basically the same ways. So they came here (or created us) and because they were so advanced in technology they left tiny bits of it, (intentionally or not). This is why some primitive tribes have great knowledge of astronomy or stuff and so on. But they for some reason couldn't or didn't want to interact with us, only observe.

So in all the ancient cults there is some knowledge which is yet no scientifically understood but is correct (geometry, sounds and stuff arranged the correct way may be looked as a ritual or just a very complicated scientifical operation. The results are what matter). It may for example strenghten the aliens or, by using mind altering techniques, program people ready for the NWO ruled by aliens (with human leaders, submissive to aliens). Why do aliens want us so bad? Well they want to conquer. I have an other theory but won't share it for now.
So anyway worshiping anything is never good.

Short answer of the question: the old cults are left by aliens, and then were replaced by other cults made by aliens, but then they need the first ones again, so they discredit the second ones. And the world goes round and round.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I think it has to do more with quantum physics more so than religion and superstition.

Certain words, sounds and frequencies create vibrational effects, certain symbols strategically placed over the earth's magnetic grid line's intersecting points (produce more power) as well as certain symbols can influence our own vibrational level..........don't know how to explain it because it's a very deep and intricate concept for me to explain clearly.

And of course, humanity doesn't quite realize his/her full potential - we've been kept in the dark.

David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and David Wilcock all touch upon some (not all their theories may be correct) but they all touch upon some points to ponder.

While many people will argue that symbolism is a moot point, it does, I believe affect our subconscious.

Below is a really long RedIce audio video that I think explains some of what you are asking.

From 06/08/2008 Researcher of the occult Jordan Maxwell was joined by alternative historian Michael Tsarion for a discussion on secret societies, symbols, and astro-theology. Religion is incorporated into an economic and political movement, Maxwell declared, and thethe American public has been deliberately dumbed down so people at the top have more freedom to do what they want.

These people at the top, Maxwell continued, aren't interested in power or money but in the very souls or life force of humanity. We're being invaded by "other world intelligences"-- dark forces in the universe who want ownership of the human race, he suggested. Maxwell, whose work inspired the Internet sensation Zeitgeist, recommended the books Occult Theocrasy, Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy, and Symbols, Sex and the Stars (available as e-books) as worthy source materials.

Tsarion paid homage to Maxwell for being an important influence in his research, and discussed his latest work on astro-theology. Many cities and their architecture are based on hidden astrological symbolism, he noted.

Source: where the video is on You Tube

What was "magic" a hundred years ago is science today..........and what is magic today will be science tomorrow.

Both Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion have some really good books.

This is a immense and controversial subject.

The rabbit hole goes really deep on this.

One thing, research where all the pyramids and major ancient sites are located, they are all located right around the same Lat / Long. Ancient Aliens had a segment on this.

In order to answer your question, it would take a couple hundred pages.............it all boils down to vibrational levels.

Here is a free article, grab it while you can, called "Symbols".

www.4shared.com...

Go down to the bottom of the site listed below, there are tons of articles and e-books, free. Be warned, it will challenge your core belief system and there is a lot of researching I am still myself looking at.

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

The ancient religions and symbols, the real ancient religions and symbols were possibly of not human origin and have a other dimensional connection that is able to part the veil between dimensions.

Also begin to study "sacred geometry" .................interesting subject.
edit on 10-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join