It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do proponents of the New World Order worship ancient religions and symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I suspect all this symbolism is more like the Archonic influence talking to and commanding each other in their (inorganic minded) machine code it is not necessarily meant to act upon the natural human mind.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

The illuminati is not a monolithic thing. They are a multiplicity of groups. I cannot help people who are closed to the truth. So I will just tell you what you want to hear. 911 was for the greater good and that is why the benevolent illuminati pulled it off. The NAZIs were just misunderstood. Operation paperclip was a humanitarian mission.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
I suspect all this symbolism is more like the Archonic influence talking to and commanding each other in their (inorganic minded) machine code it is not necessarily meant to act upon the natural human mind.

The only one that ever spoke to me did sound like a machine. It did not look like a machine. It did not look like anything I have ever seen. I guess that is what happens to a spirit that has been twisted by thousands of years of hatred and bitterness.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Trying to discuss the NWO and occult or ancient or pagan symbolism and not discuss the good/evil of it is like wondering why a room is so small and not discussing the elephant in the room.

The NWO uses astronomical and astrological events in conjunction with ancient and pagan ceremonies to access and heighten spiritual powers and entities. Make no mistake, some of these powers are powerful, and despite not wanting to address it... some are demonic.

And yes, the ancient groups sacrificed fruits and nuts... and they sacrificed babies and men and women... depending on the belief system.

The NWO accesses and accelerates these powers for their own use in controlling the world. Volumes have been written on as much and they go into far more graphic detail than decorum will permit here. Needless to say, it is all very ancient with ties to ancient Summeria, Babylon, Egypt, going all the way back to the Tower of Babel.

Much of this symbolism is seen in the prophetic and apocolyptic writings of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam...

Despite your insistance that Satan not be brought up... I believe that the NWO believes in Satan/ Molech/ Baal/ Lucifer and sun worship in it's worst forms and to not tie this to their efforts is a mistake in my opinion. It certainly explains many of the actions, secrecy, symbolism, obsession with numerology, astrology, astronomy... and their war on the Abrahamic faiths.

I call upon William Cooper once more..."It's not what you believe that's important. It's what they believe."

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Some things to look into are the basic connections which you already brought up, Christian verses Satanic and Luciferian symbols. If you want to go deeper into those connections you also get into theosophy verses Christianity as well. You start to understand how a christian saint gets turned into Santa, an anagram for Satan, if you go down this path.

But the other connection to explain the rest of the symbols is Paganism and goes back to Ra the sun god and astrology. Judaism and Christianity have always been incompatible with Paganism and sun worship as well. The connection you're missing is the pagan sun worship and astrology aspects and the history of the Catholic Church. If you go down this path you'll eventually figure out thing like, what the serpent in the Garden was, and what the deal was with the golden calf and why Moses was so angry about it.

Judaism and Christianity are both heavily against astrology and sun worship such as Ra the sun God. However when the Roman Empire converted to Christianity they didn't really convert at all. They just disguised their old pagan sun worshiping religion as Christianity to please both the Christians and the Pagans all in one fell swoop. They basically combined the two religions in a third false religion.

This is why all Christian holidays were put on Pagan holidays such as Christmas on the same day they use to worship the winter solstice. Take note that we have no idea what day Jesus was actually born, and xmas has nothing to do with Jesus.

This is why the Catholic Church puts all the sun symbols in the pictures of Jesus. This is why the Gregorian calendar and the calendars it was based on was set up so that we'd worship Jesus on "sun" day. It's just sun worship in disguise.

There's two ways to look at this. That the Catholic form of Christianity is a false Christianity that's actually sun worship of Ra. Or the opposite view is that this is how Jesus defeated all the other Gods. That now Jesus is worshiped on those days in place of the other Gods.

But to me it seems that the Pagans are still alive and well in their hidden occult symbolism. Like the Easter bunny which is actually a pagan symbol of fertility. Yes, if you research it, you'll find out that your kids are actually hunting for pagan fertility eggs. Seems kind of odd to have little kids hunting for fertility eggs now doesn't it?

As we see the pagan sun worshipers are still alive and well in high up places. It's just hidden now. Hence, we call it the occult, which can mean, hidden. The holidays are just set up by nations to get kids to worship those pagan gods.

Now one thing to watch out for is many atheists will say this is proof that Christianity copied all the other religions. But that's not exactly true. There was a real form Christianity that was around for about 350 years, and that some people still practice today.

However, the kind of Christianity we have today is just a copy of other ancient pagan religions, but there are Christians that know that and do celebrate actual Christianity but they are few and far between.

But Catholicism especially today is actually just worship of the Sun and has nothing to do with the original form of Christianity. Keep this in mind the next time you get mad at the Catholic church. Once you realize what they're really worshiping many things start to become clear.

Now take note that there is a movie called Zeitgeist that discusses this, but their sources are crap when they have any at all and they try to make it sound like Jesus never existed. That movie is the worst place to start your search cause their information is highly inaccurate and not historical and therefore doesn't tell the whole story. However, most scholars know there was someone named Jesus and there was an original form of Christianity, but Rome basically screwed it all up after that. But you'll have to do that research yourself.

The bottom line though, is any occult symbol that can't be explained by Satanism can usually be traced back to pagan sun worship instead and then it will be clear where the symbol came from. But you usually have to research each symbol separately to get the best most accurate information.

edit on 27-11-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Now I know Christians and Muslims will be quick to shout "satanic" and "occult", but that clearly is not the case, so please don't bother replying to the thread if you are just going to do that! (no offence)

Now theres something peculiar I've noticed about the New World Order:

-They take great pride in showing off their pyramids, pentagrams, sun symbols and hexagrams in plain sight baring in mind that they are all derived from ancient religions particularly, Ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Hinduism, Judaism and Buddhism.
-Even Christian and Muslim places of worships are FULL of these imagery. Like Jesus symbolised as the shining "sun" of God in many churches, and the star and crescent moon in Islam symbolising an Astronomical Eclipse.
-Every symbol, or important monument signifies an astronomical connection either to do with the Soon, Moon, or Stars.

Now believing in all that spiritual and esoteric astronomical stuff myself, I find this HIGHLY UNUSUAL that the New World Order seem to base their philosophy on the same principles. And it makes me wonder whether we might have misunderstood what the New World Order might actually be like.

What gives?

The fruit of knowledge was set in the middle of the garden. The prize if you like. Man was told to keep away and then left to make the first choice. God on one side, providing the garden. The adversary on the other, telling a half truth. Man takes knowledge. TAKES! This is the operative word. God knew the choice that would be made, but allowed the choice for a purpose. As a result, the knowledge that would have been given as a gift was taken instead. Taking causes a debt that must be paid. Giving suffers the work first for the reward. Knowledge cannot be gained apart form suffering if it is taken. If it is earned, it is given as the reward.

Example. Smoke and get cancer. Taking reward leading to suffering. Work a job and get a paycheck. Suffering to reward. The best rewards are earned and not given. Give a reward and it may not be valued. Overcome an adversary for the reward and you have true reward from a journey as the conquering hero. This is the story of all stories in our history, repeated in all movies you watch. The moment of Peripeteia is when the character has a sudden realization form their discoveries in life. Oedipus discovers that he is sleeping with his mother and killed his father. This is the moment of Peripeteia.

This relates to your comments in this way: Symbols convey volumes of information in one bit of information. It is a handy storage device as long as you have the key. Before the flood, the knowledge that was taken by man was locked in symbol. After the flood, the keys were lost. Any Peripeteia yet? Do you feel it?

That's right. Evil is taking and God is still giving as we earn. The gift can never be taken without suffering the toil. What did God say to Adam? Because you have eaten the fruit, you will toil for your food. Food is knowledge. It's also food. Obviously.

For a better explanation, consult my article on Humpty Dumpty. The same story is told by James Carroll in the Alice Stories. He was a Freemason and a high order catholic. Opposites in the same person.

Man sat on the wall of choice when he was vulnerable like an egg on a wall.

Man took knowledge and used it before he was ready (before the egg hatched), and had a great fall (from God’s grace). If he had just waited, he would have become his potential by hatching.

All of the King’s tools (technology) and all of the King’s men (Alchemists/Scientists/Mathematicians) could not put man back in his place of glory again.

They are obsessed with the chase. It's a dead end. God is smarter. The tree of life is the ultimate prize for them. They want immortality apart from entering the narrow gate with Christ. In other words, the easy reward.

edit on 27-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Is it irony that I just posted about Humpty Dumpty and the tin man posted before me? HAHA

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The reason why Satan doesn't exist is because its an ASTRONOMICAL SIGNIFANCE. When Venus transits the sun, a pentagram is traced over a period of 8 years.
Venus Pentagram

ALL their "Gods and Goddesses" they worship are essentially astronomical constellations or certain stars like our Sun for example. So yes they are real, but hardly demonic...

All the myths and legends by ancient civilisations? They are just allegoric references to astronomical cycles over time. None of them actually happened on Earth (well, mostly).

Theres also nothing wrong with Sun worship considering the fact without it there WOULD BE NO LIFE.

But I guess you are going to say thats satanic blasphamic talk from me...

Thats why I wanted more independent opinions from users rather than the usual "its Satanic!" remarks, no offence..
edit on 28-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

I honestly don't where you get the idea that just because these "Pagan Disguised" Catholics took over to represent 99% of Christianity, that there are still the "real" Christians somewhere around which unfortunately history "forgot".

I'm sorry but are you saying there are two versions of the Bible?

Or are these "real" Christians just a new sect formed just because they only recently found out (thanks to the internet) that everything in Christianity (about 99%) is essentially sun, and astronomical worship?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No, I didn't say the Bible changed anywhere. You're setting up a straw man.

From what we know from the oldest manuscripts we have, including things like the Dead Sea Scrolls that weren't found until the 1950's, plus NT manuscripts and using textual comparison and analyse, the Bible hasn't really changed at all. It was already pretty much set in stone at this point, however the Roman Empire did try to destroy every copy of the Bible, but there were just too many of them.

However Roman artwork and symbolism that was created at the time was influenced by the combining of Christianity and the Roman pagan religion. So, you'll see weird things like the sun symbols in Christian artwork of that time. Much of that artwork was made by ex-pagans who converted to Christianity and had used those symbols in their pagan art, and just kept using them in their Christian art. The Bible was already set at this time though.

What did change is things like the Calendar, with the days of the week referring to pagan Gods like Monday = Moon-day, Sunday, and so forth. Christian holidays were placed on Pagan days of worship, and as we see the artwork was heavily changed.

But the Bible came through unscathed due to the way it was written. Like movie piracy. Anyone that wanted to copy it copied it, so you could always go back and get a copy of it.
edit on 28-11-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If you think all of the symbolism and it's use is merely for asthetics and astronomy... I suggest you look again.

And don't forget what I said at the close of my post, it is not what you or I believe... it is what they believe.

It appears you are purposely ignorring the spiritual side of the symbols used, no matter their meaning... kind of like saying druids were people that liked oak trees or that Mesapotamians liked easter eggs... and then wondering why?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Most Cathedrals have Gargoyles and that looks odd in today's modern world but they were used to scare off demons not to promote them, it depends on the meaning of things as well, maybe some churches are false and that is part of the conspiracy, maybe some government buildings are false and they have their own symbolism in there too but it’s what goes on that matters most.

It is said the symbol of hospitals with its serpent and dagger have a hidden meaning, is it evil or good?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Any belief not based in God is Satanic. Wake up. Decide what side you're on because as the song goes, 'it won't be long...'

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Why is it "clearly not the case"?

Yeaaah.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Now I know Christians and Muslims will be quick to shout "satanic" and "occult", but that clearly is not the case, so please don't bother replying to the thread if you are just going to do that! (no offence)

Now theres something peculiar I've noticed about the New World Order:

-They take great pride in showing off their pyramids, pentagrams, sun symbols and hexagrams in plain sight baring in mind that they are all derived from ancient religions particularly, Ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Hinduism, Judaism and Buddhism.
*snip*

What gives?

You ask for an answer, but before even asking, reject many answers that you could receive? Really? With that premise, what, exactly, is it that you are looking for? There is a clear ans simple reason, and it IS explained by the very information you summarily reject. The NWO isn't "new", and it's being promoted by the same forces that have been behind many ancient religions. Many of the ancient religions were, most likely, actual worship of demons. The Bible talks about a world government as well, run by the Antichrist. Now, you see NWO people using old symbols, and you want to know why. Well, that is, in my opinion, why. I don't see that it "clearly" isn't the case, either, and am curious as to why you believe it can't be. The topic is quite interesting, but rejecting some possibilities seems to limit discussion.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
*Not a ramble of emotional nonsense.*

Hello CasiusIgnoranze. You have addressed a direct topic that I have pondered for some time: Why do 'they' place such significant importance on certain things? Because many secrets are kept, we can only speculate about the motives and beliefs of The Powers That Be, the global Elite, and the NWO/OWO proponents.

"Why do proponents of the New World Order worship ancient religions and symbolism?"

(Right Brain) One of the most fundamental spiritual, ethereal, and philosophical truths is: "Know Thyself."

(Left Brain) One of the most transcendental logical observations is: "As Above, So Below. As Within, So Without."

Ancient religions, as well as the monolithic religions, conceal astrological, cosmological, mathematical, and scientific knowledge within their holy books, stories, characters, and temples/churches. They even anthropomorphize the Sun, planets, zodialogical signs, and constellations.

Why oh why 'worship' the sun and cosmic bodies?!

This year it has become VERY evident that Earth is effected by alignments with the sun, moon, and planets in our solar system. We bore witness to earthquakes and volcanoes induced by cosmic factors this year. The Elites have known this for a VERY long time... academics have calculated and theorized this for some time... but thanks to the access we common folk have enjoyed from various seismological centers and planetary orbit generators, it has now become apparent that obejects in space effect earth. We already knew how earth's orbit and tilt ushered in the seasons. We realized how the moon triggers animal migrations and breeding. We joked about full moons and the Luna-tic. But us average people just learned this year that even the planets effect earth.

Are you putting two and two together yet?

Turn lead into gold... turn man into god... how does this happen? This happens with complete knowledge. Knowledge of what? To Know Thyself inwardly is only the exoteric understanding. As Above, So Below... As Within, So Without. We know by scientific observations that cosmic bodies effect earth... everything effects everything... when our ancestors used to say that our fates are written in the stars, there is much truth to that. No one knows this better than the secret powers. They figured out how the macro effects the micro. They understood this and hid the knowledge in plain sight by giving it a different meaning for the uninitiated. They do not 'worship' stars, planets, or mathematics; they use the knowledge to orchestrate, to plot, to prepare, to utilize, and to empower.

To know thyself, one must turn inward as well as outward. Understand the cosmic effects to the world, mankind, and one's individual self. The ancient elites understood the mechanisms of this subjective, relative, and Fractal reality. They empowered themselves with the knowledge, hid it in their holy books, and suppressed the common people by fear and their higher consciousness. The church oppressed knowledge in the past... not because of religious superstition... but because they already knew this knowledge and had to keep it hidden to remain in power. The New World Order proponents follow the ancients because it is a self-evident truth that as above so below... one must understand the cosmic effects in order to know one's self, become god, and rule over mankind.

They worship intellect and knowledge... this is the true Luciferian philosophy.

This is only my personal opinion based on my contemplations and research. I could be wrong

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Freemasonry is at the heart of the symbolism used by the NWO proponents, but it's more than that. If you'll allow me to over-simplify the earth's history, there was one man - Nimrod who introduced the Time of the Gods. All the gods and goddesses , Mesopotamian, Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek and Roman hearkened back in some way to Nimrod and Semiramis. Then the gods died out - apparently! We are anticipating a New Man in the same mould as Nimrod, and he is destined to be leader of the NWO. The conspiracy isn't modern - it's ages old. What will follow is a revival of the gods. The "New Age" starts and ends with Nimrod. Freemasonry and other occultic groups such as the Rosicrucians are the carriers of the conspiracy, passing it down through the generations.

Thought I should mention. I blog on Nimrod, past and future. You can find me at www.forest-of-lebanon.com...

edit on 1-12-2011 by nimrodtwiceborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We can't misunderstand them because they, if they exist, keep in secret. So, we assume things about them not misunderstand. The question then becomes if they are "good' then why do they stay in secret.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I appreciated the input by AlreadyGone. Without an overview of history it's difficult to assess where things have come from and where they are going. This "New World Order" is extremely ancient in its inception. No one plans things hundreds, and even thousands, of years ahead; we have difficulty in thinking about our grandchildren! This suggests that the plan was conceived in a mind outside that of man. Call it Lucifer, or whatever!
Symbols are visual links which, when used in conjunction with rituals or rites, begin to have an effect on the psyche of people. The fact that we use the same symbols today that have come down to us from Babylon or Egypt means that they are a significant mind-bending tool of the occult. Play with a cobra - expect to get bitten.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nimrodtwiceborn

This "New World Order" is extremely ancient in its inception. No one plans things hundreds, and even thousands, of years ahead; we have difficulty in thinking about our grandchildren! This suggests that the plan was conceived in a mind outside that of man. Call it Lucifer, or whatever!

Dizzying concept, isn't it? What can drive entire family lineages to support a Work that most will never see the fruition of? Generation upon generation. Consciousness or Awareness outside the bounds of 'this' time is the most logical conclusion in my opinion.

We are anticipating a New Man in the same mould as Nimrod, and he is destined to be leader of the NWO.

Would you tend to favor a 'reincarnated' New Man or an 'evolved' New Man? I favor the latter.
I am drawn to an understanding that 'they' first ruled mankind by obtaining knowledge for themselves while saturating mankind in ignorance, superstition, and fear. Later, 'they' began to use tyranny, violence, and oppression to rule. Deceptions, illusions, propaganda, and conscious-engineering became so perfected that the slaves believed themselves to be free! The most docile and peace loving humans will rise up and take arms when pushed far enough into a corner.

So what is left? Eternal cycles of rule and insurrection? No, no. 'They' have already turned lead into gold, or they are dam sure close! 'They' are now in progressive stages of consciously evolving mankind. Into what you ask? What do royal gods do? They rule the lesser kind that have procreational limits, while the royal gods are the ones privileged to reproduce. A bee hive, an ant colony. 'They' are transmuting themselves into gods, while depopulating and sterilizing the lesser kind. Just my opinion, but I do stand behind this understanding.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join