It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do proponents of the New World Order worship ancient religions and symbolism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Now I know Christians and Muslims will be quick to shout "satanic" and "occult", but that clearly is not the case, so please don't bother replying to the thread if you are just going to do that! (no offence)

Now theres something peculiar I've noticed about the New World Order:

-They take great pride in showing off their pyramids, pentagrams, sun symbols and hexagrams in plain sight baring in mind that they are all derived from ancient religions particularly, Ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Hinduism, Judaism and Buddhism.
-Even Christian and Muslim places of worships are FULL of these imagery. Like Jesus symbolised as the shining "sun" of God in many churches, and the star and crescent moon in Islam symbolising an Astronomical Eclipse.
-Every symbol, or important monument signifies an astronomical connection either to do with the Soon, Moon, or Stars.

Now believing in all that spiritual and esoteric astronomical stuff myself, I find this HIGHLY UNUSUAL that the New World Order seem to base their philosophy on the same principles. And it makes me wonder whether we might have misunderstood what the New World Order might actually be like.

What gives?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why is it "clearly not the case"?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Honestly, I don't want to get into a fight with Christians here as I want to stick to the topic.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Honestly, I don't want to get into a fight with Christians here as I want to stick to the topic.
The point is that they are satanists. The reason it makes no sense to you is that you are rejecting the correct answer.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is exactly why I didn't want to bring in the opinions of Christians because they are quick to label an entire history of ancient religions thousands of years before Christianity as Satanic!

Clearly there is no such thing as Satan - except only the concept of Evil. I never said the NWO was good, they are evil but they strangely seem to be following these ancient religions particularly the doctrines of peaceful religions like Buddhism and Hinduism.
edit on 27-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I see a lot of crosses in Churches aswell is that included here or is that not what you want to hear?

Things are messed up on purpose for example,

Sun = Son = Sun Worship = Worship the Son of God

Say that in Italian or French then there is no word connection but because even the language is twisted it all confuses everyone and symbol meanings are probably the same thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The NWO refers to the point where what has been ruling the world for thousands of years will be able to take the mask off and be worshipped openly.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

But the point is that the New World Order really worship astronomical significances by carrying out their "rituals".

Now why would they suddenly want to break it to the world and say "WE ARE ALL GONNA WORSHIP THE SUN AND THE STARS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"

Which is quiet strange due to the fact we consider them to be evil...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Most christian churches are phony. They are run by pagans who worship the sun. You will find winged disks, pyramids, various egyto-babylonian symbols etc throughout christian churches. I have an interesting link if you would like to see it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Answer: Because the New World Order (NWO) is really the
Old World Order (OWO) or Old World System (OWS)........
hmmm, maybe those "OWS" ppl are being played here.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Don't you get it. No one who is left will be fighting them. It will be one big happy family. Not.

reply to post by jcord

But the point is that the New World Order really worship astronomical significances by carrying out their "rituals".

Now why would they suddenly want to break it to the world and say "WE ARE ALL GONNA WORSHIP THE SUN AND THE STARS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"

Which is quiet strange due to the fact we consider them to be evil...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What gives?

Cryptology

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They are not necessarily Satanists and as the OP has pointed out they worship celestial bodies/entities and current worship is based on ancient astrology.

I've had the thought cross my mind that the Illuminati/Elite/NWO etc. may be holy men and have no longing to kill us all off, don't infact take huge pleasure in their trickery and ruthlesness but truly see it as the necessary work to pervert the inevitable destruction of every other aspect of the planet.

Maybe it really is us who are selfish and unwilling to make the sacrifice of ourselves, in order to save the planet! Perhaps they have been charged with this work at the behest of ruling deities, who would dare defy one? If a deity by the likes of Ra-Horakhty (I have a different opinion on ancient deities but it's for another thread) came to you with a plan that needed to be implemented would YOU dare defy a God?

Just throwing in some alternative thoughts, they never heard.

Before any idiot jumps in and calls me a dis-info agent, shill of the NWO blah blah blah remember that the definition of defying ignorance is to consider ALL possibilities.

I don't want to hear 'but they're just satanic pedophiles' and the like.

edit on 27/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is because they are aware of the power of occult (hidden) practices, such as summoning spirits to assist you in certain ways. This does go pretty deep, although I suggest you check out these videos if you'd like to know more. The thing is that these people use these practices for evil purposes, they are totally aware of it's power and intend to keep this hidden from the general populace, which is also part of the reason that they used to burn people at the steak for such things, the church are totally aware of the power of the occult.

Also check out the second part, The Scientists, very interesting stuff, Jung was in on it, so was Einstein....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How #ing stupid is this species. You allow one to control the knowledge of many and then wonder why you are oppressed. To hell with all of you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

You know, lets assume TPTB based the attacks of 9/11 to be entirely ritualistic as per ancient tradition (which many conspiracy theorists believe it was). But theres a dilemma:

The ancient Egyptian and Greeks (which TPTB base their philosophy upon) never really sacrificed people during their rituals to their "Gods". They just offered pieces of meat/fruit and then ate it all after the rituals! Only the Aztecs were known to actually kill people during their ritualistic sacrifices.

So it makes me wonder - if TPTB were carrying out a ritualistic sacrifice, why go against ancient tradition when they very much show it off in plain sight?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Also for what it's worth, I worship the sun. Without it, life on earth would be impossible and it also harnesses the potential to eradicate all life on this planet, that to me is worthy of praise and a huge deal of respect, the literal, metaphorical, figurative and proverbial "light"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

There is no such thing as "occult" or "satanic"...

What the Church deemed "satanic" and "occult" during the Dark Ages to keep people in the dark seems to be still believed by people today unfortunately...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

You know, lets assume TPTB based the attacks of 9/11 to be entirely ritualistic as per ancient tradition (which many conspiracy theorists believe it was), theres a dilemma:

The ancient Egyptian and Greeks (which TPTB base their philosophy upon) never really sacrificed people during their rituals to their "Gods". They just offered pieces of meat/fruit and then ate it all after the rituals! Only the Aztecs were known to actually kill people during their ritualistic sacrifices.

So it makes me wonder - if TPTB were carrying out a ritualistic sacrifice, why go against ancient tradiation when they very much show it off in plain sight?

Interesting perspective, perhaps various Gods ruled ancient civilisations and TPTB are attempting a culmination of worship to all known ruling deities, "the new world religion" the good and the evil. People have the power of both good and evil and can cause either effect.

The astrological cycle may depend on which deity currently rules earth and worship must be according depending on which constellation we are under, interesting considering we are supposedly about to enter the age of aquarius.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well occult only really means hidden, so there obviously is such a thing, although satanic will probably just come down to your interpretation of what that means, such as evil spirits etc. You are definitely right when you say it is being used today for nefarious purposes, such as mass fear exercises like 9/11....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join