It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did atlantien influence Angkor Wat builder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a while back i made a topic about questioning who really built Angkor Wat, Mainstream history say it was built in 12th century but a lots of stuff doesnt add up check out the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

well i found a video of this guy who is in a trance talking about when Angkor Wat was built, by who, and what it was used for. Very interesting talking about anti-gravity and weapon of mass destruction.

The session start at 1:25

at 6:37 he talk about what is underneath Angkor Wat.

i found this video of a french men who found gold and silver under the center tower of Angkor Wat but he die a week later and the gold and silver mysterious disappear.
at 5:12

edit on 27-11-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Going to Angkor in the new year so am keen to check this out.
Have heard many things about the place, something about it being the most sophisticated irrigation system or largest moat or something.
Anyway it 8 am here and I havent slept yet so will check out the vids when I wake up and tell ya what I think.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Well, according to the emerald tablets of Thoth, written by Thoth the Atlantean....and also according to Drunvalo Melchizedek the great pyramids, Teotihuacan, and Angkor Wat were all built at the same time, in order to create an earth grid, by Atlanteans who were aware that by placing such structures on the nodal energy points that it creates an energy grid that can protect the earth (not sure exactly how this works)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Well, according to the emerald tablets of Thoth, written by Thoth the Atlantean....and also according to Drunvalo Melchizedek the great pyramids, Teotihuacan, and Angkor Wat were all built at the same time, in order to create an earth grid, by Atlanteans who were aware that by placing such structures on the nodal energy points that it creates an energy grid that can protect the earth (not sure exactly how this works)

So according to proven hoax information ... this is all true.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

If you are going to claim hoax, provide data, otherwise its pretty obnoxious.....proven hoax? I think not

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
a while back i made a topic about questioning who really built Angkor Wat, Mainstream history say it was built in 12th century but a lots of stuff doesnt add up check out the link

It's been repaired over the centuries, so some of what you're questioning involves very modern repairs.

well i found a video of this guy who is in a trance talking about when Angkor Wat was built, by who, and what it was used for.

He's simply talking about what he imagines. Now, I can say I'm in a trance and tell you that Angkor Wat was actually built by Chuck Norris who time traveled back to the 12th century and rode tigers while he directed goblins to build it.

This doesn't make my trance information true. If someone claims they're "channeling" trance information, the first thing you should go do is check out other sources (even tourist information.)

i found this video of a french men who found gold and silver under the center tower of Angkor Wat but he die a week later and the gold and silver mysterious disappear.

This is a common type of hoax story -- someone finds a huge treasure (or map or tablets of pure emerald) which only a few people see. Then something happens and the objects mysteriously disappear.

new topics

top topics

join