It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost photo of UFO found

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
reply to post by RSF77

Thanks for the link.

Would it be possible to upload as a standard .zip?

Here is a ZIP File...and a direct Download link which avoids megaupload's mandatory delay time:

CLICK

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by TXRabbit
reply to post by RSF77

Thanks for the link.

Would it be possible to upload as a standard .zip?

Here is a ZIP File...and a direct Download link which avoids megaupload's mandatory delay time:

CLICK

Many thanks but your link doesn't appear to be working

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

worked for me

link   
I have uploaded them to my dropbox account in a NON-Zipped format. Theye are just raw image files

The BMP file is Here

The TIFF format is Here

The BMP format seems to be clearer then the TIFF format.

edit on 28-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by zeeon

Works perfectly for me...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I have uploaded them to my dropbox account in a non-zipped format

The BMP file is Here

The TIFF format is Here

This works! Thanks very much! I will also host it on my server for download.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by zeeon

Works perfectly for me...

Probably a computer issue here at work then, thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Other members got it online above. Post deleted.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Okay, sorry I would have uploaded as a zip earlier, but I was waiting for the uncompressed files to upload individually.

So what do you guys think? That is one hell of a UFO picture huh?

This is as good as it gets as far as these pictures go.
edit on 28-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great picture...good scan. I have ran the .tiff through basic filters, gamma, contrast ect. Lots of detail on saucer, though I think I might see a string attach point (or antenna
)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That's awesome, an excellent pic.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ok ive done a quick analysis and :

- There seems to be NO unique pixels shades on the UFO in either the dark or the light regions.

- NO image pasting distortions around the UFO

So at this point my conclusion is that there is no evidence that the UFO has been added using an art program. This could be a double exposure or the object is really there.

But the object is displaying a small amount of over exposure (on its edges) compared to the trees in the background. It has harder edges so it would suggest that it is closer to the camera than the trees are, which might suggest that it is a lot smaller than it seems. It could be that this is a small model that has been thrown into the air or its using a very thin line to hang from.

If it was further way than the top of the tree line the edges would have been much softer. Remember the further away something is the lighter it becomes. The fact that the craft has an over exposure 'tide line' around it that is not on the trees is suspicious.

So my conclusion is that its probably no photoshopped but it doesn't seem to sit correctly into the picture for a craft in the distance. Looks like a perspective trick.

edit on 28-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMTAT

That's awesome, an excellent pic.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks for all the help with the download links guys.

I've just started playing with it in Photoshop.

I was messing with the Levels on the image and noticed some writing that showed up.
It appeared to be backwards so I flipped it horizontally and came up with the following:

As you can see - it's the writing that was shown by the OP as being on the back of the image. At least the photo seems to be genuine in that it's a photo. Now to see what else I can dig up :-)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by odernheim
Here's my initial opinion. it has been mentioned before i think.

the object is in focus like the trees in front, It would indicate that it's at the same distance from the camera as the front trees. when you compare the size of the leaves on the tree and the object, you realize that the object was quite small.

I would go with the model on a string theory.

I agree with your opinion about the object in the photo. I would say that the photographer used very thin nylon fishing line.

This out of focus far tree line, proves your point. To be an object of at least 50 feet in diameter, it would have to be over the far tree line or slightly beyond.

My best flying saucer pictures were taken by Andreas Epp; unless they are fake. I have the two pictures on video.
Has anybody else seen these photo's? If so, can you please post them on ATS for a thread starter, since I don't know how to post Epp's flying saucer picture's.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The picture is amazing! I am really impressed by it! Still doing some tinkering but I'm impressed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is getting very interesting indeed.

I have blown the BMP and it looks like some kind of pattern around the edge of the UFO possibly dents? It does very well look like a sombrero but its the bottom shadowy part that is really convincing me, that we may have something here.
edit on 28-11-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Has anyone ever seen a UFO so misshapen that falls into this category of design? The bottom appears to drift out to the left while the middle-top leans further right, away from its own base. Odd.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

The ink writing at the back of the photo has bled into the scan. You can see the word "Circa" and "Photo" in the image you have posted.
edit on 28-11-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Unless its tilted when it came in to view - For example it could have shot from the trees at an angle
edit on 28-11-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join