It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost photo of UFO found

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It kind of looks like one of Meier's fabricated crafts (I am not trying to debunk it by mentioning Meier
).

Although it does look like a great photo.

-SAP-
edit on 28-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by IAMTAT

If it was me i would open a free DropBox account.

When drop box is installed open your DorpBox folder copy the pics to your 'public' folder inside. It will then take maybe 20mins for them to sync (copy to the dropbox server).

When they have sync'ed (they will display a small green check) right click a file and from the popup menu choose:
Dropbox > Copy Public Url

and then post the url here. Anyone can then download them. when people download them they will be coming from the DropBox server and not your computer

edit on 28-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

You Beat me to it friend, I use it for sharing audio files for music production (not for the final mix by no means, just the basic scratch tracks etc). but anyways, it IS a viable and easy option.

OP if you need any additional help with DROPBOX , I am sure PhoenixOD or myself could help you out. I have no opinions one way or the other regarding validity. I am simply one of those people who like to offer help when I can. I like this thread regardless of the final outcome. If it was an audio sample , I could be of more help. It's what I do...
edit on 28-11-2011 by exdog5 because: silly grammatical error

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Kinda looks like the ship from the Disney movie "flight of the navigator"...1986.Just a thought.Very interesting photo.The picture looks circa 1970's, thick and rounded on the edges.

But who knows...I rarely trust pictures anymore.I am at the I need to see it myself stage in life.I used to believe every picture I saw, but now The field has been so tainted with hoaxes I just don't get excited about pictures anymore.Videos as well.Good thread though, should create a lot of debate.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Obelisk67 because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I love a good UFO photo, especially ones from before the digital era. Someone was asking if there was a man in the bottom corner, I did some image manipulation and came up with this:

Opinion: looks like a dude from the 70's, long hair shining in the sun

That higher res .tiff would be great to work with though.
edit on 11/28/2011 by NuminousCosmos because: Added additional thought point

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5

reply to post by IAMTAT

If it was me i would open a free DropBox account.

When drop box is installed open your DorpBox folder copy the pics to your 'public' folder inside. It will then take maybe 20mins for them to sync (copy to the dropbox server).

When they have sync'ed (they will display a small green check) right click a file and from the popup menu choose:
Dropbox > Copy Public Url

and then post the url here. Anyone can then download them. when people download them they will be coming from the DropBox server and not your computer

You Beat me to it friend, I use it for sharing audio files for music production (not for the final mix by no means, just the basic scratch tracks etc). but anyways, it IS a viable and easy option.

OP if you need any help additional with DROPBOX , I am sure PhoenixOD or myself could help you out. I have no opinions one way or the other regarding validity. I am simply one of those people who like to offer help when I can. I like this thread regardless of the final outcome. If it was an audio sample , I could be of more help. It's what I do...

Thanks to you both for the Dropbox suggestion. I looked at it but the free trial offered too little space to use...and I wasn't sure I wanted to sign up for $9.99 per mo. Anyhow, another member messaged me with his email address...and I sent the large files to him as he offered to open and post them here for me. Thank you again.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What you're missing is that Unknown Soldier used the OPs photo, then added text to it to make the photo poster-like. It's the same pic, Unknown Soldier just added words to it.

OP, sorry for your loss. Going back to page 11 to see if you got the higher res scan posted somewhere.

Edit: I see that NebulaZero cleared this up on page 12.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I love a good UFO photo, especially ones from before the digital era. Someone was asking if there was a man in the bottom corner, I did some image manipulation and came up with this:

Opinion: looks like a dude from the 70's, long hair shining in the sun

That higher res .tiff would be great to work with though.
edit on 11/28/2011 by NuminousCosmos because: Added additional thought point

That, my friend, is a buzzard wearing a cowboy hat.

Can you see it too??

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you message me, I'll host the files for free on my webserver and provide a link for you all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

A free DropBox account gives you 2 GB of space. Thats 100's of times more than you need.

But if you have got it sorte then no problems.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay, OP sent me 4 files (one each of .bmp, .jpg, .pdf and .tif uncompressed) through email, I compressed them with 7zip and uploaded them here:

LostUFO.7z on Megaupload

Quite impressive resolution and detail on that UFO, have at it guys, do your magic!

This is getting interesting!

Pause for edit of this post I will upload them individually and uncompressed if anyone wants that to avoid compression errors...

Here they are:

UFO.bmp

UFO.jpg

UFO.pdf

UFO.tif
edit on 28-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Am I missing something here?

First you posted this photo, and as you can see there is no top to the supposed craft.

Then the member Unknown Soldier posts this one, and as you can see there is a top to the craft.

Now you say you scanned your original photo and this is what you post;

Which is the same as the pic posted by Unknown Soldier.

So what am I missing here?

Dude. Unknown Soldier simply took the OP picture and imposed the words on it -- they are the same darn pic. What are you freaking about about?

Plus, the missing top of the craft is missing due to the flash that the OP used when taking a photo of a photo. There is no mystery here. It got flashed out, because the original photo is already low contrast.
edit on 28-11-2011 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You can use Skype as well to transfer the big pic to an ATS member who can get it uploaded. Skype is free and allows for unlimited data transfers between people.

I can help you if you sign-up with Skype, you can friend-me at this name "JasonWatertown". Just let me know if you do decide use this option as I'll sign-in to that account to wait for your message.

Edit: Now I see member RSF77 has them. Time to take a look. Never mind the above info, though in the future Skype is helpful for this stuff too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

A free DropBox account gives you 2 GB of space. Thats 100's of times more than you need.

But if you have got it sorte then no problems.

Thank you...you're right. I was thinking 2 MB instead of 2GB...I know I look like a complete techno-dummy. Anyhow, member RSF77 has the big files now and hopefully can post them here for everyone soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

Originally posted by HRegressor
Thanks to Billy boy we know anything can be faked no matter how real it looks

I disagree. Every single 'Billy boy' photo looks like a small object close to the camera. I'm leaning towards the same conclusion for the photo presented in this thread, but I reserve judgement until we see a better image to work from.

I agree, Billy let me down when he called those objects spaceships. I have no respect for anyone who utters the word Pleiadian now because of Billy.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Okay, OP sent me 4 files (one each of .bmp, .jpg, .pdf and .tif uncompressed) through email, I compressed them with 7zip and uploaded them here:

LostUFO.7z on Megaupload

Quite impressive resolution and detail on that UFO, have at it guys, do your magic!

This is getting interesting!

Pause for edit of this post I will upload them individually and uncompressed if anyone wants that to avoid compression errors...

HERE THEY ARE!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Thanks for the link.

Would it be possible to upload as a standard .zip?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I think the one from this OP's thread has a noticeably thicker rim...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Could you please upload in a .zip or .rar format? I can't open in the format you uploaded in, and I'm sure there are others that can't either. I really would like to avoid having a 3rd compression software program loaded just for this. Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Can someone send these to me or put them on another site? I can't access these from work (Navy computers block all the good stuff). I also have a private server I can host these on for free (without having to download or unzip them).

If someone can also send them to me via email I can host them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Same here. We could do a workaround, but please make this more user-friendly, RSF77. I, like other members, will not add another program to my computer to view this file - such as I believe this is the 7zip format, which I won't touch.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join