It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a world war 3 comes up who will be the United States allies and enemys?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Russia didnt drop communism for nothing,Russian mentality is to stick it out for the long haul,Russia dropped communism because they had a better offer somewhere else,and that offer was survival and participaction in a global village or destruction as humanity rolled over them,China is next,and this isnt a western value US thing,this is the evolution of humanity towards a global village,it is inevitable and unstoppable.

Think about it,America has been forced into this evolution more than anyone else including Russia AND China,America should have developed into a world dominion like the Romans did,BUT THEY DIDNT EXPAND AND FORCE THEIR VALUES ON THE WORLD,they were seemingly DESIGNED to do just that,BUT they didnt do it,why??Because they are as caught up in this evolution as every other country on Earth is,there was no plan in place because religons were supposed to naturally bring us together but they became rotten and the internet took their place,religons were supposed to bring us together peacefull,easily,and prepare us for our future as a global village,but we lost the easy religous way,and now we face the harder less human INTERNET way,its not to late to save our religous opportunity to come together but the internet is already more powerful than the vatican so even they cant turn this in another more natural direction without the help of another massive doctrine,religon needs sheer numbers now like never befor to fight off its own extinction.

There is only one joining force available to humanity to enable this evolution into a global village that is natural and humanitarian,this is religons,the Internet is a created un-natural surrogate mother for humanity,like a test tube birth,religon is like a natural birt or realisation,obviously we deserve to have a natural evolution,but the time is short and religons cant find their spark to carry them forward,they cannot trust ONE HUMAN to start the flame.

And it will take one human with the natural vision and motivation to spark this flame of progress.Someone has to SEE this themselves then be capable of "translating"this visionary perspective to all of humanity,funny thing is most top church leaders dont even belong there they are NOT the right people for the job,they have become administrators,if they werent they wouldnt be involved at top levels today,because this is the main rotten area in religons,the SPEAKERS have been silenced,the people who are best suited to "translating"for the masses have been silence .
Someone has to truly believe in this idealsim and truly see it as the only future for humanity beyond and above all others,an unwavering vision able to accept all dynamics and absorb and incorporate them into the same humanitarian global democracy future.

I dont think there will be another world war,just lots of small adjustments as humans are freed from oppressive governments,thats all,and those are growing pains not world wars.

edit on 29-11-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)
You make a very interesting point but I don't think either are the way forward. The human race must decide for it's self if it is to become a true global democracy or remain divided by nationalism. I'm not particularly fussed either way but I do see where your coming from.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
And who are going to be the NEUTRAL countries in the World War III ??

India? Brazil? Chile? South Africa?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

And were still hosting americas nukes

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

US would not have too many allies as her traditional allies are now financially not as capable as in WW2. Russia is now richer and more powerful as it no longer has so many dependent countries under its wing. Sometimes I wonder if there is a conspiracy to weaken the US financially with one war after another. US is always fed lies to get it involved. The best was the lies presented at UN about Iraq's biological weapon capability. Better wise up before you end up like Britain...a has been world powerhouse.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
allies israel australia and great britain ,greece,canada,southern sudan,jordan,poland,germany,holland

enemies everyone else

Im not sure about the Martians you can't trust them they will do anything for water

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

If there is a WW3 there will not be a winning side. Everyone gets their a##es kicked. No one can guranttee that nukes will not be fired in the exchange much as they will all try not to. Most countries in the world are not interested in wars because they have limited arsenals. Only the US likes wars to show off its new military hardware, how accurate their "smart bomb" is or their "MOAB" (mother of all bombs) and bunker busting bombs etc...etc.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Threads like this make me laugh.
They are nothing more than fanciful imaginations of a hypothetical situation which thankfully has little chance of turning into reality.

If there is ever a World War on the scale suggested then very few of us will live to see the outcome.

And the Big 3; USA, Russia and China, are more than aware of the implications of getting involved in any sort of MAD scenario.

Sure, we may see a few proxy wars etc but nothing on a global scale that will result in a major military conflict involving those three in direct opposition with few or no restraints.

They will continue with the expected political rhetoric for public consumption but privately behind closed doors will continue to divvy up the world between themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The biggest enemy US will ever face is herself. WMD, hidden underground weapons, etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

When WW3 occurs the US would no longer be a powerhouse. The US,China and Russia are a deterrent to WW3. They have leaders and "hotline" to diffuse any situation so that is not going to happen. WW3 would IMHO be fought along the religious line. The Muslim Brotherhood have long wanted to take Rome and they are slowly creeping into the governments of the Mideast helped along by the US and West. Libya,Yemen,Egypt,Iraq and now Syria. I don't know about Afganistan or Pakistan but when they are ready you will have your WW3.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I respect your opinion but I do strongly take offense to you saying Americans are stupid for pushing this war. To make it clear it is not America as a whole it is Obama. in order to declare war it must be passed through to congress Obama bypassed this and our American constitution to deploy military to Syria, it is not the American choice. I strongly disagree with this impending war it is not something the majority of American people are even aware of.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
along with cuba being mentioned, i think we could add venezuela to the enemy list and brazil to the friend list.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Western Alliance: North America, UK,Germany, Belgium, Sweden, France, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, India, Spain,Italy [pretty much all of western europe] Taiwan or Hongkong[forget which one is the island] United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Turkey, and etc

Eastern: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Vietnam, [all of the former USSR], Cuba, Venezuela, Pakistan, a great deal of northern Africa.

The winners?: Finland and Switzerland

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think WW3 would last longer than 24 hours. Everyone launches everything.

-The end.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: demonologist842012

allies: monsanto, proctor and gamble, pfizer, haliburton, OPEC

enemy's: middle class america

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondave
Don't count on Canada, We don't bend over to US policy, and don't like American beer.( We will drink it in a pinch though)

What all 67 of you up there?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Eastern: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Vietnam, [all of the former USSR], Cuba, Venezuela, Pakistan, a great deal of northern Africa.

The winners?: Finland and Switzerland

I think everyone in the far east including Vietnam would be against China, Everyone in EU and most former USSR would be against Russia. Brazil and Columbia are 100% against Venezuela. In the middle east we would see the vast majority against Iran though some might join Iran against Israel. Sudan, Ethiopia and especially Kenya are US, the rest don't really matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: demonologist842012
All the things going on these days between so many countries there is a great chance of another world war happening. The United States was on the winning side of the previous 2 world wars. So i ask who do you think will be the allies and who will be the enemys. I have made a list of who i think will be allied with the United States and who will be the enemys of the United States.

ALLIES-United States,France,United Kingdom, South Korea, Afghanistan, Israel,Canada,Australia
ENEMYS-North Korea,Iran,Pakistan,Russia,China,Cuba,Egypt,Syria

Also check this website out.
ad2004.com...

Just think of all the countries that we have military bases in. We have about 800 military bases in around 70 countries. Yes some of them are small radar stations etc, but that's a lot of global reach.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
For a nation to have allies you need people to fight and think in any coming war that could be a problem depending on what happened to start it.

Even if drafted I wouldn't fight as an Englishman to defend the USA if they picked a fight with another nation. Think tbh most of the planet is so sick to death of war and the image of the USA picking fights to warrant it's massive military budget that most would generally say.. screw you. IF however, a nation physically invaded the USA then I would be all up for defending it just as I would expect other NATO countries to defend England. What has to stop though is other countries getting involved in nations with internal issues that the rest of us don't like. funny really Saudi is a massive supporter on ground level of global terrorism; it's finances it, supports it, and actively encourages it and yet... no invasion, no bombing not really even any political pressure why? Because the west has active monetary investments there and of course Saudi generally stabilises other countries that surround it (will pop oil into that factor as well with global prices)

Anyway so in brief, allies are of course good as long as the 'aggressor' isn't the USA

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There is no missle guidence system.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There's a plane guidence system made out of shadows.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join