It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a world war 3 comes up who will be the United States allies and enemys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All the things going on these days between so many countries there is a great chance of another world war happening. The United States was on the winning side of the previous 2 world wars. So i ask who do you think will be the allies and who will be the enemys. I have made a list of who i think will be allied with the United States and who will be the enemys of the United States.

ALLIES-United States,France,United Kingdom, South Korea, Afghanistan, Israel,Canada,Australia
ENEMYS-North Korea,Iran,Pakistan,Russia,China,Cuba,Egypt,Syria

Also check this website out.
ad2004.com...
edit on 27-11-2011 by demonologist842012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For allies, Australia is a big one. And Canada
edit on 11/27/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think you need to change it to who would be the usa governments allies. What really needs to happen is throw all these presidents and leaders of counties that provoke/start wars in a ring and let them fight it out between themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

It seems to me that IF something kicks off it will be Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran etc vs the US, UK, Israel and whoever else is stupid enough to take up this caper. It also seems incredibly obvious to me that the US are attempting to provoke Pakistan/China into some kind of aggressive action so that they can use this as justification to go to war, with one of the main goals being Iran. They seem very aware that Israel will eventually make a move on Iran, if that happens then it is generally on, although what they need is support back home, an attack from china/iran/pakistan/russia would probably solve this and see them heading straight into a conflict with these nations....Scary stuff people

ETA: Australia will be a big one, mainly because of it's strategic positioning, I personally think we'd be better off going with China as they ARE in our region, going with the US is suicide, the people who are pushing for this war are complete psychopaths and following those A holes will lead to nothing but misery.

Also one thing that needs to be acknowledged is that it is the US and Israel who are really pushing for this conflict, they are provoking it and really hoping that it will kick off, that gives the other side a superior moral standpoint. Countries around the world are sick of the US throwing it's weight around, invading people and generally living by this horrible double standard where by they can do exactly as they wish and any country who refuses to be pushed around either get's sanctioned or invaded.
edit on 27-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
allies- turkey some south american countries austrila

enemys- cuba, venezuela and some south american countries.

i will just be worried about russia, china north korea and iran thats about it

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
yeah they all sound a lil wack

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

What stops Russia is that they are not such a rich country and what stops and helps china is they have such a big population. They would not be able to supply all their troops with the weapons they need and as cheap as China builds weapons they will probably have a lot of difficulties in war with weapons tearing up and so will other countries because most things are made in China these days.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I like that signature you have haha

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Don't count on Canada, We don't bend over to US policy, and don't like American beer.( We will drink it in a pinch though)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Honestly It will probably be
United states: Israel, UK, France, Germany, Australia, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Britain, Greece, Turkey, and Canada

other side: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia( might not get involved directly), North Korea, Syria, Egypt, Cuba, Spain (they have alot of issues with how we run our affairs), Belarus, Kazakhstan, Asia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam

These are the most likely sides....

A world war that lasted more then a year would have catastrophic effects' on everyones' lives and would probably go nuclear very quickly

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trentyh

I actually do not think iraq wll be an enemy. They are on our side right now and laos has been on our side for awhile. Alot of people in Asia loves America because of the support we give them and Spain is not really going to go to war. They arent really the fighting type. They would probably remain nuetral. Some of the other countries you mentioned might be a threat but i do think egypt would deffinitely be an enemy.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
we all just know tht something fishy is going on....

honestlyall thisover IRAN having nukes and the us tryna to stop them building, and russia is just tired of the USA pickng on people to attack for money....

im also tired of theUSA being bullies adpicking on countries toattack.

im for the other side the people that dont want war but that will go that route if the US fires first...

the US is just stupid

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I think everyone in the world should just shut up and quit acting so stupid and wanting to kill each other for nothing. I say leave the other countries alone and let them go about their own business and keep peace with everyone and trade and help each other out until a stupid country decides to attack another country.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012

until a stupid country decides to attack another country.

well that "stupid country" is your own US of A.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If they were smart nobody would...
Its the damn americans pushing everyone to the brink of war now.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

You are probably right but i wish someone who actually had a brain would become president. The president and people in office now are incredibly dumb and are just power hungry,money grabbing,oil stealing pigs who think they can mess up the whole country and get away with it. The younger people need to step up and fix things not tear things up.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does it really matter? we will all be dead if there is another world war... we will use atomic bombs and wipe the earth of humanity and life.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i think people shall start protesting this war...

"THE GREAT WW IS BACK FOR PART 3"

stop the OWS protest or help join the STOP WW3 NOW!

this isthe next serious thing that might happen in our generation.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Don't count on Canada, We don't bend over to US policy, and don't like American beer.( We will drink it in a pinch though)

Not quite sure what part of Canada your from... The Americans are our brothers! In any friendship there's a rift or two. Haven't you ever scrapped with a friend? I've lived from Alberta to Newfoundland and not many people share your view. Really... RARE! I think there are few topics we wouldn't be supportive of in the realm of military action around the role. Aren't we still sharing bloody battlefields as we speak? But the beer... We disagreed there... the Prohibition after the war. No way we made it, drank it and even smuggled it in to our American brothers. Canada's an ally to the United States people.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

Canadaians are also great fighters too. Canda and America together is very powerful and if mexico jumps in then the other countries with be fighting almost all of north America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join