It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to Relocate Israel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

None of the bible is taken seriously by me.
What kind of Belief is this anyway , with gods running around
smashing people to pieces.

Just as well it's all fiction really.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Originally posted by Frira
Absolutely-- get it out of the midst of the 9th Century which surrounds it.

As a Texan, I recommend Oklahoma.

I've lived in Texas for several years and I gotta tell ya the honest truth, that when talking about places being in the "midst of the 9th century", Texas for sure, has not evolved very much since that time!!

When I lived there, I met a LOT of northern, mid-west, and west coast folks and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM said Texas seems to be about 10- 20 years behind the state that they originated from.

So what were you saying about "9th century" mr Texan??

In rhyme:

I think I was saying this was a trolling thread,
but I was here to have fun.
I think I am saying, now that you mention it,
your post is an ad hominem.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Why do think this a trolling thread?
You are the one trolling my thread.

Apologize.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

So you say. Why then are things that were prophesied in the bible thousands of years ago coming to pass?

.....Okay, okay, I know....you're gonna have something to counter that. I'm thinking it will be something along the lines of saying the bible isn't valid, it didn't predict anything....yada yada.

Okay, well lets go this way. Have you ever thought about what if you are wrong? What would happen to you when you die if you are wrong and there is a God, and you would be held responsible for your choices, and the big choice being whether or not you accept the salvation He offers you? What if??

Just to be fair, I'll answer this myself. What if I'm wrong? What if I spend my life worshiping my God and he doesn't exist, and then when I die it's just black nothingness, permanent sleep without any dreams. I think I could live with that, but the alternative would really really suck!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by rigel4

So you say. Why then are things that were prophesied in the bible thousands of years ago coming to pass?

.....Okay, okay, I know....you're gonna have something to counter that. I'm thinking it will be something along the lines of saying the bible isn't valid, it didn't predict anything....yada yada.

Okay, well lets go this way. Have you ever thought about what if you are wrong? What would happen to you when you die if you are wrong and there is a God, and you would be held responsible for your choices, and the big choice being whether or not you accept the salvation He offers you? What if??

Just to be fair, I'll answer this myself. What if I'm wrong? What if I spend my life worshiping my God and he doesn't exist, and then when I die it's just black nothingness, permanent sleep without any dreams. I think I could live with that, but the alternative would really really suck!

There is another alternative.

I live my life trying to make informed choices.

You live your life making choices, formed from the belief in a fictitious god.

No offense, but taken to extremes, that's a dangerous way to live.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dangerous how?
edit on 27-11-2011 by britelite1971 because: typo

I'm adding another line so that this doesn't get deleted. Anyhow, sure would be interested in hearing how that's dangerous.
edit on 27-11-2011 by britelite1971 because: Just realized I had a one line post and don't want it to get deleted.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Frira

Why do think this a trolling thread?
You are the one trolling my thread.

Apologize.

You title a thread "It is time to relocate Israel" and then have to ask why I think it is a trolling thread?

Really?

I mean, Have you read the other responses? I have. You still need to ask? Really?

If you are serious, then maybe you should do a search to see if maybe a post similar to this one has been done on ATS before? Then ask yourself, how did those work out?

Did they attract the politically and historically knowledgeable scholars or did they attract persons whose entire knowledge of politics and history come from blogs which are driven by either hate of Jews or hate of Arabs? I know the answer, because I have read the threads-- and I also know who has academic knowledge of politics and history and who does not-- by what they post.

How about this, try starting a thread asking about the historical timeline of national and tribal governments in Palestine, and see how many of those posting here respond. I'm betting none.

So, give it back to British? They didn't want it. Give it back to the Ottomans? They're gone-- since World War I. Give it to the village ruled Palestinians? Is that what will happen in Egypt, or in Libya? No. And it won't happen in Palestine either. It did happen, in a way, in Somalia. How is that working out?

Anyone posting on this thread discussing those things?

Nope.

Did you expect it? That is the question I think should have an obvious answer.

No apologies. I came looking for a good discussion and hoped the thread title was just a tease. But, and Alas!, I found a troll thread, and caught a bunch in its net-- go read your replies.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I am sure I won't be getting a star for this post. Unlike all the others who are for the Jews relocating. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

This is not prophetic. It is just a fact. Not only will the land mass that presently belongs to the Israelites remain theirs but it will enlarge when their enemies foolishly try to take what they have.

Jehovah promised the land to none other than to Israel, through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and through their seed came Jesus their Messiah. You who hate Israel also hate their God Jehovah who will soon judge the nations who come against His chosen.

I laugh at you who say Israel should be relocated! Why should Israel relocate when there will soon be more than enough room for all Israel to return to their home when all their enemies will be destroyed.

You all under-estimate the power of God. But we will all soon see and every knee will bow before His son Jesus Christ, earth's redeemer. Curse Israel and you will be cursed! Bless Israel and you will be blessed.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by squidboy

I have no problem at all with people who want to believe in god, but to base their actions,
and in the worst case, their foriegn policy on these believes is just down right dangerous.

Religion of any kind should not be allowed anywhere near politics.

My Intention here is not to Insult people, if you are insulted by my remarks then i apologize.
My Intention is explore a way to bring the Israeli problem to an end.

The most Insulting thing i have seen to today is , Ben Netanyahu has threatened to cut of power and water
to Gaza, now come on supporters of Israel how can you justify this.

Where is humanity, if your Gods chosen people, then it makes you wonder just what kind of God you are all
worshipping.

Woman and kids .................. Think about it.

Since you ask for it to be justified. How can Gaza justify receiving goods and services from a government it does not recognize, is in a state of war with, and launching rockets at? In my opinion they should cut all services and blockade the border until Gaza declares unconditional surrender. The Gazan's apparently won't quit until they realize the alternative is death or squalor of epic proportions.

The problem with all the niceties that international law had supposedly instituted since WW2 is that war is supposed to be a nasty obscene action. If you are going to conduct one you better be prepared for the consequences.

What is happening with the Palestinians and the Gazans is a situation exactly like this old Star Trek episode. "A TASTE OF ARMAGEDDON".

Politics and outside powers are keeping this conflict alive in a state of limbo. Israel is prevented from squashing them like bugs but the Palestinians are too weak to do anything but dirty looks and the occasional bottle rocket. The problem is the bottle rockets are improving. And getting larger. It's getting to the point where Israel will have to deal with the problem. The balance of power is starting to tip away from them. Starve them now or splatter them later.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by rigel4

the original post is the same 'solution' that they proposed in 1947 and created isreal, which solved nothing

True,

The OP isn't serious, is he?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Plenty of room in Anartitcia

edit on 27-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
reply to post by rigel4

Plenty of room in Anartitcia

edit on 27-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: .

Cough...cough...cough. Isn't the above a one line post?? Oh well, perhaps not all one line posts get deleted and marked as off topic.....just some of them. Hmmm....Antartica. I'm sure it's lovely this time of year. Perhaps the you can or can't have this country police should come and shove you out of your house and put you in Antartica. After all "Plenty of room in Antartica".

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

I support Israel. Their cultural heritage is tied to that land. Archeaological sites have been discovered over and over proving their ancestors the original Israelites lived there.

Maybe the Arab peoples should stop giving a damn, all the jews wanted was their old nation back and Israel was never a large country to begin with and its all desert anyways so it's not exactly like they are living the good life "in the land of milk and honey". I mean really what is the fight over? A pile of dirt and rocks? More like the arabs want them out simply because they just want to own the land. The dome of the rock should be bulldozed, none of us should even give a damn about that mountain because if it's a religious issue, God's temple is in our hearts and he doesn't give a crap about a building that can be destroyed so easily anyway. God doesn't give a crap about anything man makes and considers sacred. The Lord is no respecter of persons.

Isaiah 55:8 "Your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways my ways"

Just let the jews have it, it's not like it matters in the long run because were all going to die anyway and return to the dust. You can't take anything in this life with you when you die (boy the egyptian pharoahs have got to be pissed).

So i say, let the jews stay

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by rigel4

Thats exactly why Jesus said "you have nothing to lose and everything to gain".

Basically this life is pointless and nothing to begin with. We're born into hell, dying from our first breath. Everyone is going to die. Not one person is going to make it out of this prison called earth alive, but what if there was a way? What if oblivion is a myth and the afterlife is real? It seems a little irresponsible for someone to boldly say "there is no afterlife". I have personally seen ghosts and heard things that weren't there and my cats saw it too. I studied the paranormal for over 10 years after my encounter and seen things that would turn most people's hair instantly white with fear.

Better to have hope and live for Christ than to have no hope at all. If you live with no hope then your life is meaningless and worthless. People with no faith and no hope are walking corpses, already dead they just don't know it yet. This is why when Andrew asked to join Jesus' disciples but he needed to bury his father first Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead"

Luke 9:57-62 57 As they were going along the road, someone said to Him, "I will follow You wherever You go."
58 And Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."
59 And He said to another, " Follow Me." But he said, "Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father."
60 But He said to him, "Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God."
61 Another also said, "I will follow You, Lord; but first permit me to say good-bye to those at home."
62 But Jesus said to him, " No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

No faith means you have no spirit. If you have no spirit then you are a walking corpse and might as well be dead already for you have no purpose in this life other than to draw breath and then die.

I'm just agreeing with you sister
You are 100% right.
edit on 27-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Modern day jews aren't the people of the bible(Israelites).
"A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: "STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

Encyclopedia Britannica (15th edition):

"Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

The Jewish Encyclopedia:

"KHAZARS, A NON‑SEMITIC, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish‑speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania.

New Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume VIII, page 173 relates:

"The Khazars were an ethnic group, belonging to the Turkish peoples, who, toward the end of the 2d century of the Christian Era, had settled in the region between the Caucasus and the lower Volga and Don Rivers...At the beginning of the 8th century, dynastic ties bound the Khazars more closely to Constantinople, which led to a limited spread of Christianity among them. They also became acquainted with Judaism from the numerous Jews who lived in the Crimea and along the Bosphorus. When the Byzantine Emperor, Leo the Isaurian, persecuted the Jews in A.D. 723, many Jews found refuge in the Khazar kingdom, and THEIR INFLUENCE WAS SO GREAT THAT, AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE 8th CENTURY, THE KING OF THE KHAZARS AND MANY OF THE KHAZAR NOBILITY ACCEPTED THE JEWISH FAITH.

So IMO they have no right to the land at least from the perspective the Christians try to look from with this. Down with Israeli regime
edit on 27-11-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I disagree.

Why is is that Israel should have to move?

Israel was created in 1947. Thats not very long ago hitorically speaking.

Would you rather the entire middle east moved?

It's exactly this kind of attitude that will never(in all likelyhood), solve the Arab
Israeli conflict.

(Why Should I).Well I tell you why. You and your people are endangering the lives of millions.

Do you think your people are worth that? ( I am Assuming you're Jewish).

I am British, so I have to take some responsability on behalf of my goverment for creating this mess in the first place.

If you want peace, then by relocating, you will be able to find it.
The Arabs will have none left to fight with. History then can get on with making
new History, one where children aren't being killed in droves by bloody war, over a tiny peace of real estate.

Jewish roots grow deeper in the middle east than does islam.
edit on 27-11-2011 by steveknows because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
"A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: "STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

"Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

The Jewish Encyclopedia:

"KHAZARS, A NON‑SEMITIC, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish‑speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania.

"The Khazars were an ethnic group, belonging to the Turkish peoples, who, toward the end of the 2d century of the Christian Era, had settled in the region between the Caucasus and the lower Volga and Don Rivers...At the beginning of the 8th century, dynastic ties bound the Khazars more closely to Constantinople, which led to a limited spread of Christianity among them. They also became acquainted with Judaism from the numerous Jews who lived in the Crimea and along the Bosphorus. When the Byzantine Emperor, Leo the Isaurian, persecuted the Jews in A.D. 723, many Jews found refuge in the Khazar kingdom, and THEIR INFLUENCE WAS SO GREAT THAT, AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE 8th CENTURY, THE KING OF THE KHAZARS AND MANY OF THE KHAZAR NOBILITY ACCEPTED THE JEWISH FAITH.

So IMO they have no right to the land. Down with Israeli regime

Right, but permit me to refute your claim. In 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem because of the rebellion of the time (possible the macabee revolt) 1.5 million jews were slaughtered. As Titus sacked Jerusalem and laid siege to the city there were jews who tried to surrender and they were all killed to a man. The only jews that escaped being killed were the judeo-christians who fled into the wilderness before the siege because of the prophecy Jesus foretold them of the destruction of jerusalem some 47 years earlier and ofcourse the 100 thousand jewish slaves taken into captivity by the legionaires and shipped to Rome. The decendants of those captured jews are who became the ashkenazi jews that settled in Russia and later immigrated to Germany when Russia exiled them to Germany. The decendants of the judeo-christians who escaped became the sephardim jews who dwelled in that region since the destruction of Jerusalem to current times.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

The Jewish Encyclopedia:

So IMO they have no right to the land. Down with Israeli regime

Right, but permit me to refute your claim. In 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem because of the rebellion of the time (possible the macabee revolt) 1.5 million jews were slaughtered. As Titus sacked Jerusalem and laid siege to the city there were jews who tried to surrender and they were all killed to a man. The only jews that escaped being killed were the judeo-christians who fled into the wilderness before the siege because of the prophecy Jesus foretold them of the destruction of jerusalem some 47 years earlier and ofcourse the 100 thousand jewish slaves taken into captivity by the legionaires and shipped to Rome. The decendants of those captured jews are who became the ashkenazi jews that settled in Russia and later immigrated to Germany when Russia exiled them to Germany. The decendants of the judeo-christians who escaped became the sephardim jews who dwelled in that region since the destruction of Jerusalem to current times.

i stopped reading when i got to " the prophecy Jesus foretold".. good day

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey. I got a better idea.

Instead of relocating, how about everyone stops killing each other and we all live in peace. That's just as likely to happen as your idea, so I don't see why it wouldn't be an even better plan.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It's time to Relocate Israel

To Antarctica? no one lives there, they can live without fear of "anti-semitism"...

Although I'm sure they'll find a way to blame the penguins of being anti-semites and threaten to "melt their world" to water...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join